Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Tiamat There ya go :)

'k

Whats wrong with it?

Tiamat's splash range is kinda low to be effective and why on earth does Galio have them?

Also there are better items than Tiamat to get on Garen.

And BTW how the hell was Galio 11-10. :P

Is this good? This is one of my better games :3

I'm Garen btw.

Not too bad, but, I wouldn't put a Tiamat on Garen, nor Surge.

If you'd like, I can come up with a build for you.

I don't know who played Poppy, but, I want to kick them in the face JUST for playing her.

At least they know how to build her, I suppose.

Fratmogs, even.

Stupidly amazing on any melee AD.

Ive even pulled of Fratmogs on Heimerdinger once. I still cant believe i won that game.

Ive even pulled of Fratmogs on Heimerdinger once. I still cant believe i won that game.

Wait, wut?

My ideas... o.o

I suppose it's no worse than a Tank Kassadin.

(edited)

So me, Sprixx, Eavath, and a couple of other friends played a game of Dominion because I was running out of time. What was the result, you ask?

Posted Image

...Well, I think this image sums it up perfectly:

Posted Image

EDIT:

Not too bad, but, I wouldn't put a Tiamat on Garen, nor Surge.

If you'd like, I can come up with a build for you.

I don't know who played Poppy, but, I want to kick them in the face JUST for playing her.

At least they know how to build her, I suppose.

What's wrong with Poppy? She's like a god late-game, able to just massacre the enemy team's carry with relative ease. Her early game may be tough, but you can survive it easily if you know what you're doing and have the proper runes to deal with your matchup.

Edited by Skyman
  • Brohoof 1

What's wrong with Poppy? She's like a god late-game, able to just massacre the enemy team's carry with relative ease. Her early game may be tough, but you can survive it easily if you know what you're doing and have the proper runes to deal with your matchup.

That's why she annoys me so much. -.-"

She can basically just ult on someone that does no damage and kill their entire team before it goes down.

It's really effing stupid.

She ends up being stupidly strong, or completely useless.

That's why she annoys me so much. -.-"

She can basically just ult on someone that does no damage and kill their entire team before it goes down.

It's really effing stupid.

She ends up being stupidly strong, or completely useless.

And then you get a quick silver sash, and you're like TROLOLO ult gone

And then you realize "Oh crap, she's still invincible to everybody else," since all QSS does is get rid of the damage amplification she gets against her target. The invincibility she has is on her directly, thus meaning it can't be removed from her.

And then you realize "Oh crap, she's still invincible to everybody else," since all QSS does is get rid of the damage amplification she gets against her target. The invincibility she has is on her directly, thus meaning it can't be removed from her.

GG, no re. :P

I, personally, loathe the ult that Kayle has, and I would gladly trade a Poppy for a Kayle.

Invincibility is not a fun mechanic, especially when it lasts that long.

And that's completely ignoring her passive that's making her much more tanky than most, if not all, other Champions that don't build straight Tank.

I'm actually considering maining Poppy as my solo top. Would y'all hate me if I did? XD

Yes, I would, because I just lost the game. D:<

At least I won't be playing against you any time soon. xDD

• Brohoof 1

Haha, that's true. :)

In other words, quick story:

I was scanning around the custom games for fun and found someone who wanted a 1v1. Entered lobby. Not wanting to take it super seriously, I chose Eve in Blind Pick. Ended up being Eve Vs. Yi, and I ended up owning him 7/1/0 with Eve's awesome roaming skill, insane E nuke, Sheen, and him building Beserkers-->PD-->PD. Had too much fun winning as Eve....for the first time in like, ever.....XD

(edited)

actually, last time I did it, it got rid of the damage immune as well

Edit: We can do a test if you want

Edited by Zyean

Haha, that's true. :)

In other words, quick story:

I was scanning around the custom games for fun and found someone who wanted a 1v1. Entered lobby. Not wanting to take it super seriously, I chose Eve in Blind Pick. Ended up being Eve Vs. Yi, and I ended up owning him 7/1/0 with Eve's awesome roaming skill, insane E nuke, Sheen, and him building Beserkers-->PD-->PD. Had too much fun winning as Eve....for the first time in like, ever.....XD

Lolololol.

Too trolly.

actually, last time I did it, it got rid of the damage immune as well

Edit: We can do a test if you want

Last time I tried it didn't work. o.o

I hate my match history right now.

I either do amazing, or completely horrid, but either way, I can never carry hard enough.

Posted Image

I think this tells a story...

A story of a little girl, and her sword wielding nanny...

That just can't carry hard enough...

I hate my match history right now.

I either do amazing, or completely horrid, but either way, I can never carry hard enough.

My match history i do meh every game not that bad but not good either. :huh:

-.-

I want to actually go suffer through the painful process of solo queue (since I have no friends) and the servers are down for the new patch.

Riot, I am disappoint ...

-.-

I want to actually go suffer through the painful process of solo queue (since I have no friends) and the servers are down for the new patch.

Riot, I am disappoint ...

What no friends to play with?

Il play with you if you want feel free to add me my name in NA is "Lord Twi"