Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

Wow, I'm surprised no one confessed to something truly awful. Anyway, I have nothing to confess because I'm perfect, and screw all of you inferior mortals! *bursts into diabolical laughter*

• Brohoof 2

Wow, I'm surprised no one confessed to something truly awful. Anyway, I have nothing to confess because I'm perfect, and screw all of you inferior mortals! *bursts into diabolical laughter*

Forum rules still apply, that is a largely why. 

• Brohoof 2

I used to be a Villain  and  most time if you hear some bad happen  I had a hand in it :umad: .   I have died many times and I have been other things beside human  and I can't died  tell I repent for my many sins and crimes I did.   I was the General of lunas forces and I had to retire because I get some pony pregnant (hint there name has smith in it)  and a Military advisor to equestria armed forces on human weapons and I try starting a war so I could sell more weapons.

By really have nothing to confess cause well to me if you feel bad about something you did you should not have done it.   I sleep at peace at night  cause I know who I am and everything bad I did , I did for the right reason. 

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I judge people based on how they respond in discussions (how what they say may not make sense or their reasons behind what they say are...far from reasonable...and the quantity/quality of their post) but then the better part of me realize that's a stupid and unfair thing to do.

Hey....we all do it. I'm just the first to admit it xD

AND ONFG WINX CLUB

Edited by Princess Sunset
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I confess, Pokémon Origins sucked. I hate every last second of this overhyped TV series.

Edited by Galaxy

- Crossdress in private (old best friend gave me an old dress they didn't want)

- Mastered the act of Lying, (I think) and used it to get things before 

- Killed a bird with a shovel before (it flew into the shovel as I was swinging it around)

• 2 weeks later...

Have you even met me?  :dash: . I got one or two things I haven't confessed, but I'm hesitant to do so here, at least, not yet  :twi:

A lot of furrys creep me put.

A lot of bronys creep me out.

Role playing as something else is fine, but people that think their other kin is just dumb.

I can't spell well.

I think most anime sucks even the trending ones, I only enjoy a few which are mostly short.

Most episodes after season 3 I didn't like.

I skip most of the songs in mlp.

I think I have emotional and ego issues.

I wan't to live alone, but whether or not I like it I should.

I wish  religion would go away.

I think people who like call of duty's single player are entertained a little too easily.

As much as I can't draw I think the audience of brony artist have lower standards.

The new 007 golden eye remake is a junky game trying to live off of the original, which was great back then.