Confession Time!

Fizz.

I wish I knew my dad and the Mexican side of my family more. I only visit once a year during Christmas break, plus my Spanish isn't the best, so it's hard to connect. My dad really does care about me, and whenever he texts my mom saying he sends hugs and kisses, I can't help but feel a little bit like a piece of shit.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, here is a recent one I'm really ashamed of.

Last friday I forgot that one of my best friends had her birthday party. I just completely forgot it. When she called me I was playing a game on my PC and I was like:'hey, why are you calling?' and she was like:'are you still comming or what?' and I remembered that her party was today but I didn't want to admit that I had forgotten it so I just pretended that I thought it started later. But I just honestly didn't know it was that day. :please:

• Brohoof 4

I once cut school by climbing over my school's 8 foot wall.

I have trouble looking people in the eyes.

I have a huge fear of roaches.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have a companion cube plushie.

It even has a little heart in the middle.

Sometimes when I go to the shower I take a bottle of bubble liquid with me so I can blow soap bubbles before or after washing myself.

Savage as f**k!

Sometimes I tell people I'm full, when really I just don't like the food that's available.

Personally, I'd rather tell them straight forward, but it depends on who you're talking to I guess. Edited by Cyber Spartan

(edited)

I hacked my old highschool and got root level access to the entire computer network, inside of which i downloaded the principle's credit card, SSN#, and bank account numbers for him and his wife

I told my GF and she ratted me out...

so I guess my ACTUAL confession is:  It's hard to trust people now...

Edited by Magoostus

• 4 weeks later...

I like to eat canned mushrooms straight out of the can. Mushy snacks!

I've never played PAC-MAN in an arcade before. The closest I've ever been to that experience is playing on my friend's PAC-MAN plug and play, which has PAC-MAN and a couple of mutations of PAC-MAN, along with Mappy, Galaga, Galaxian, Xevious, DigDug, and some more games that I don't have the memory to mention. What I usually use to play the game is my tablet or I play the original game in the Classic Games mode in PAC-MAN Party.

• Brohoof 1

I said it a few times on here, but i say it here again. I am a cardiophile, meaning i love the sound of heartbeats.

I bought myself a Stethoscope even and sometimes lie in my bed to listen to my heart beating. I sometimes even wish that i could find someone, that would be willing to let me listen to his heartbeat. :blush:

• Brohoof 4

I secretly like the claw marks my cat made on my hand.

And I occasionally say different opinions about certain things in order to prevent arguments from happening.

I confess... that I am jeallous of girls. There is something about their way of life that... I kinda wish I could have.

Now,I have never, ever liked being a male, it has been a burden through a big part of my life, and when I see what could have been if I was born of the opossite gender... I get bitten by the bug of jealousy, and it makes me wish that I could live like them, be like them, be one of them... I really hate being born as who I am now, to be honest.

It's a weird thing to explain, I'm aware of that, but it's something that roams my mind a lot more than it should do. Sometimes I still think about 'what if...', and I can't help but giggle a little at how different would things be, and how much happier would I possibly be if that was the case.

• Brohoof 10

I confess... that I am jeallous of girls. There is something about their way of life that... I kinda wish I could have.

Now,I have never, ever liked being a male, it has been a burden through a big part of my life, and when I see what could have been if I was born of the opossite gender... I get bitten by the bug of jealousy, and it makes me wish that I could live like them, be like them, be one of them... I really hate being born as who I am now, to be honest.

It's a weird thing to explain, I'm aware of that, but it's something that roams my mind a lot more than it should do. Sometimes I still think about 'what if...', and I can't help but giggle a little at how different would things be, and how much happier would I possibly be if that was the case.

I couldn't agree more with this. 

• Brohoof 1

There's a certain person I feel I've been avoiding quite a bit lately. I haven't wanted to talk with them much and I've been waiting periods of time before answering to ensure as little chance or reply as possible.

The reason, I believe it's a subconscious thing. I've had experiences where this person was depressed and even suicidal on a few occasions. Now those memories very much define that person for me, they're the first things when I think of them, and similar topics have occasionally appeared in conversation. So now, being in the funk I've been in these past weeks, I feel that I can't speak to this person as it may lead to such subjects I'm trying to avoid.

I feel bad doing it, and part of me still wants to talk to them, I just don't feel I'm in the right state of mind. Not yet.

• Brohoof 2

1- I can be a bitch sometimes

2- I got banned from a wc forum when I was 12

3- I banhopped on that forum twice and got banned again before 2016

4- I am way too obsessed with my reputation

5- I swear way too much

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I spent a lot of time scrolling through this topic trying to find what I supposedly posted here sometime in the past.

The post was about drizzling chocolate and caramel over a bowl of potato chips.

Yep, sounds like me.

Edited by KatieBelle
  • Brohoof 1

I once abandoned my post at an Airshow for 40 minutes, to help a little girl find her mother. Mostly because i have a weird need to comfort crying or frightened children, also since i knew the staff would just black load her, and wait for the mother to find them.  

When i was ten i was told to kill a fox pup, but i instead hid it in a barn, with little contact so i could release it when it was old enough. When i released it, and the fox kept coming back to the house. My uncle found out he

made me kill and skin it

Once when i went overseas on holiday with people i no longer talk to, the group kept asking me for money, made me sleep on the floor, of the hotel room. The couple of the group wanted to push three beds together, and their friend kept trying to hook up with me to the point of borderline sexual harassment. I said i was "taking a walk" but i actually booked a ticket home, leaving 5am in the morning. When i got home i got a text saying "where are you? did you go for a walk?" 

I act like i don't have money, and when ever i buy anything i pretend it was a gift... The biggest cover up was a car.

I made up a girlfriend, because i grew tired that people mistook disinterest in finding some one again after a nasty break up. For an obsession that my ex would come back.  

I lied about sleeping with a female friend. She finds it shameful that she was so drunk, that i put her to bed instead.

There's more, but i cant think of any at the moment. 

• Brohoof 4

I'm probably the biggest elitist on the entire forums.

When I was 9, I stole a chocolate coated ice cream from the freezer during the middle of the night, and I ate it.........AND LEFT THE WRAPPER IN MY ROOM

When i was ten i was told to kill a fox pup, but i instead hid it in a barn, with little contact so i could release it when it was old enough. When i released it, and the fox kept coming back to the house. My uncle found out he...

That.....is officially the most heartbreaking thing I've ever heard....wow....I'm speechless

• Brohoof 2