Pick Two (Picture)?

Moonlight

21 users have voted

1. 1. Pick Two?

• Intelligent, Emotionally Stable
    • Intelligent, Good Looking
    • Emotionally Stable, Good Looking

tumblr_m69r0huxcQ1rzebqqo1_500.jpg

Well? Personally, I'm going with intelligent and emotionally stable. Being good lucking is great and all, but I would rather be smart and stable enough to do certain tasks.

What do you all pick?

143145%20-%20animated%20Hubble%20pinkie_

• Brohoof 1

I'm mostly intelligent and am emotionally stable for the most part. I guess these two aren't so bad. Being intelligent helps out in many situations in life. I wish I could pick the good looking option, but I guess I'll have to settle with emotionally stable. Since I'm emotionally stable, I don't have to worry about losing my mind, most of the time that is.

• Brohoof 1

I would definitely choose intelligent and emotionally stable. A happy, true existence would simply not be possible for me without both of those things. They are both far more important than physical appearances.

• Brohoof 1

I have to follow the previous statements and go with intelligent and emotionally stable. I just can't see, why your appearance could be more important than the other two conditions. I'd get an B in a math test, be happy with it, even though I'm not quite a hottie, than getting an F and just don't give a shit because I'm good looking anyway or getting an B and start panicking because I'm handsome but not quite intelligent.

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

I'll probably be in the minority, but I would choose to be Intelligent and good looking. Being a little bit shy, it's important for me not to go out looking like a total dork. :)

It's a little of a waste to have to choose 1 from the list, as all 3 of these traits can be achieved! That is what I seek. :P

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I choose intelligent and good looking, I don't care too much about how I look. I am emotinally stable, but I can become easily upset. Also, it's just fun being good looking.

Besides, intelligence = money and would it hurt to look good too. You want to look good when exiting the Lamborghini, eh?

Just saying, I like wearing a tuxedo it makes me look classy and don't get me started on my moustache.

spike_in_a_tuxedo_dancing_by_sapoltop-d4

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

Id choose to be intelligent and good looking,  which I am to some extent.

Oh well, I guess I tend to choose what I know.

Probably get more up in the world if you were intelligent (as well as good looking depending :P)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Not picking Good Looking doesn't imply that you are ugly.

I'd probably pick Emotionaly Stable and Intelligent. Looks are great and all, but i'd rather be smart than pretty. You don't need looks when you can have success instead.

Edited by Art Streak
  • Brohoof 2

I chose intelligent and emotional stability, these two in my opinion are the key aspects to a successful life. The intelligence to succeed in college and the stability to not break down.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

I’m totally unstable but It kinda fits me; so just good looking (which i am) and smart (.. which I already am too; hmm, so I gain nothing)

who says I’m narcissistic