Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What shoes do you wear?

fimdash

Shoes. Well I love to wear high boots. Most times I wear work/safety boots with protective cap. They are so comfortable. Sound wired but in my opinion are big bulky work boots the comfortable shoes in the world (my opinion). And after a short time it fells like you wear nothing. In my free time I wear a pear of half high ecco boots or my half high work/safety boots.

Love you all my fellow Bronies <3

Down here some photos of the shoe models that I wear 

811164-53859-main-nfh.jpg

60720254dc600f5fd12.jpg

60760654dc6157e5a93.jpg

Edited by PhoenixGER

I wear casual white-blue adidas shoes, adidas all the way!

Besides them I also wear dockers boots.

Edited by Guest

Flipflops, because they’re cheap and easy to clean. They’re probably destroying my ankles though... :( 

I’ve also been thinking about walking barefoot, because it’d be better for the environment I suppose... o: 

• 5 months later...

I got 2 pair of steel toe boots the other day. My work pays for them so I get new boots every year. I have some I haven't worn yet. 

I wear steel toe boots as my every day boots. Or, of I'm too lazy, some cheap shoes on discount from Walmart. Like some white canvas slip ons. It looks like I'm about to play shuffle board.

I bought these like 3-4 years ago and the guy in the store said I could use them in winter too so I've used them ever since though my folks  been saying I need new ones even though they are still pretty good 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a variety of different styles for different outfits and occasions. For casual wear I go with Starters sneakers from Walmart, and Lifestride Parigi pumps in black and neutral. They aren’t fancy but they’re reasonably priced and fairly comfortable. I have some old-but-good Earth Shoes and Mary Janes for work, depending on what I’ll be doing, and a terrific pair of leather boots I got at a thrift store, but they have no label or identifying marks at all. I wish I knew who made them because they are sublime!   

(edited)

At the moment, black skate shoes because I have flat feet and they're wider than regular shoes, so more comfortable. That said, I'd love to get some pretty heels or something when I dress up nice if I find them in my size. (Not that I need them, I'm already 6'7. I like the look though).

Edited by Magpie

• 2 weeks later...

Besides the boots honestly I sometimes just wear my steel toe shoes that I have to wear at work. They’re by the front door so some days I just slip them on and go

• 5 weeks later...