Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will happen to the Mane-Six now?

RainbowDashie RD

Okay so now that Twilight is an alicorn princess, how will she hang out with her friends and go on adventures if she is ruling over her kingdom with the other princesses????

I think it was okay for her to become an alicorn but I think it was to early. Plus, Princess???

Hopefully they aren't making season 4 the last season!!:(

What are y'all thinking?? :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

I think there's a thread already like this somewhere...

I think the Mane Six will stay mostly intact, and very little will be changed. Except more visits to Canterlot, etc. But yeah, I'm pretty confident about S4, it looks absolutely crazy and perfect. :D

• Brohoof 4

I think the Mane Six will just explore more of Equestria, and visit Canterlot more often. The possibilities in Season Four, are like endless.

Zelda: Well excuse me, princess!

• Brohoof 2

Princess Celestia did say that she would still be there to guide Twilight, though she also said that Twilight would be helping everyone else out as well. It's still a show originally made for little kids, so making everything more serious would scare off a lot of the fans. This is true even for bronies and pegasisters.

• Brohoof 1

That we would have to find out in Season 4. We can't automatically assume anything just yet, but judging by the preview of Season 4, I think it's going to be a fun ride. ;3

• Brohoof 1

Rest assured, they will not be forgotten.

While Twilight may be the new princess, her friends will be integrated into the series by maybe visiting her or help her out to become a better princess.

Along with the usual adventures and funny stuff in equestria.

• Brohoof 1

The writers and voice actors have said consistently, and most recently at the Comic Con, that Twilight will still be Twilight and dealing with her new role in the adorkable way we all love. Yes, she is now a Princess but will approach her new role as she approached every challenge she's faced using her intelligence and the support of her friends. Beyond that we have to wait and see.

• Brohoof 4

If I recall correctly, Celestia said that although Twilight is now a Princess, she will still be there to help guide her through that journey. So, like Nature Spell said, it should still be like before, but with a new role behind it.

• 1 month later...