mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

I have posted here multiple times, but why not again. 

PSN:Jamthenice1

Currently playing Minecraft: PS Vita/PS3 version, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale,Killzone Mercenary

3DS: 0748-3682-3144

Currently playing Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire (looking for someone who would like to have a Pokemon battle. I also play Pokemon X), Super Smash Bros 3DS

Steam: Disturbance_

Xbox: EoH AppleJack    

mostly play advanced warfare, black ops 2 or NHL 14 add me, I'm always down to play. (xbox 360 only)

Yo! I'll add you when I next go on the Xbox and we can game some advanced warfare :D

• Brohoof 1

Hey everypony!I would like to play with a few bronies or pegasisters a few games or talk about the show or just hang out.I'm kinda shy at first,but trust me if you knew me...I am a bit weird.Have a great day!/)

my gamer tag is EoH AppleJack    send me a friend request. I usually play cod or nhl

Xbox: DarkPony666

I'm not on much, but when I am, you can find me playing CoD

Steam: cR Gamer_Luna

I only play TF2 on there but come Christmas, I may have more games.

Edited by ArcticFrost933

Well, I'm a general gamer and that includes Xbox. If you wish to add me, you can find me at "PathfinderCS." :)

Right now I don't have any Xbox games currently playing, but I do plan to rock some Matser Chief Collection and Sunset Overdrive in the near future.

My Xbox GT Is Tempest Shift OR TheBronyDashie, I tend to be on FPS's or Skate 3, the weirdest game to see me play is probably Black Ops 2, because I despise that game but for some reason continue to play it :'(

I'll just about anything though.

Hopefully I can find someone to play Titanfall with.

Steam Name is Domnitro , as everywhere. ^^

Currently mostly playing Terraria and Settlers 5 because PC is broken and I "work" with my Laptop.

Usually also playing League of Legends, Neverwinter, Payday: The He!st and some Strategy games. Just check out my Games List. ^^