Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

Forum Crush: I don't know anyone that well.

Pony Crush: Fluttershy.

IRL Crush: My friend's fiance, although it's more of an infatutation caused by constant friendly contact.

The friend is my oldest and best one, someone i've known since primary school. I'll call him Tom in this post.

The girl has a wonderful personality and it didn't take her long to fit into our social circle. She pushes the right buttons with everyone. I regularly visit them at their new home, often by her invite rather than Tom's.

I sometimes tag along with them when they go on vacation, too.

(Which always makes me feel extremely privileged and lucky)

One time, we stayed in some luxurious log cabins designed to accomodate golfers.
We tested the driving range of course, but our main goal was a break of relaxation, especially since they had a frickin' hot tub. Such is the trust between the three of us, there was one night where we skinny dipped in the hot tub as a trio just for a laugh.

After a few more nights of enjoying the area and getting more use out of the tub, i was chilling out on the sofa one evening. The girl walked by and draped her arms around my neck. She said some unintelligable baby talk, pecked me on the cheek and carried on walking. I turned to Tom in confusion and he shrugged "She must be pretty tipsy, haha."

Last year, the two of them and their families organized a boozy night out in the city in honour of her 18th birthday. Being a close friend of Tom and his family, i was invited along.
It wasn't long before she became drunk, unable to hold herself back on her first legal booze night.

Shortly before the groups' ride home was due, she started groggily thanking everyone for a wonderful birthday and started hugging people and/or pecking them on the cheek. I was stood off to the side, smiling and feeling happy for her because she had a good time. She soon approached me though, and she told me that she wanted to thank me the most, for always being a good friend to Tom. She said that he regularly confides in her that i'm his only true friend, and his worst fear is losing me. Apparently, the fact that i accepted their invitation under very short notice, and visibly had a good time with everyone, was a big deal to her.

That almost choked me up, i was pretty damn touched. The raw truth certainly does come out when you're drunk, it seems. XD

I told her that i was happy to be of help, and that i was glad her birthday was so enjoyable for her.
"Give me a kiss then" she said, and so i pecked her cheek like the others had done.
But to my surprise, she shook her head and said "Nuh-uh" as she pointed to her lips.

I gave her what she wanted, but after that i felt quite puzzled indeed, especially because she didn't do that to anyone else. I wasn't complaining though, for obvious reasons.

Edited by Prince Dan
  • Brohoof 2

OH. NO. YOU. DID. NOT. *Crumples up in a corner and cries* Thanks a lot, Paris. ;-;

134843258126.png

You're very welcome.

Edited by The Paris Swing Box

Pony crush: Rarity

IRL crush: Oliver Phelps

Forum Crush: .....Myself.....Okay fine, Sir.Flutter Hooves because he is my husbando :wub:

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 4

Pony crush: Rarity

IRL crush: Oliver Phelps

Forum Crush: .....Myself.....Okay fine, Sir.Flutter Hooves because he is my husbando :wub:

>mfw I realized nobody had a crush on me

img-1855428-1-attachicon.gifokay.png

>has a husbando

>complains about no one mentioning her.

img-1855428-2-tumblr_msc05sCpfF1rrr3zxo1

at least your relationship on here is actually thriving, unlike mine.

• Brohoof 2

tumblr_mq3khsbxbn1qjemo2o1_500.gif

Looks like it's update time.

And reviving the thread at the same time; how splendid.

Forum Crush: Well seeing as how I lied about my age twice to both people which I was with from here, I'm going to assume neither of them like me anymore. With that being said, I am left with this statement:

I do not like anyone on here, and I am quite certain no one likes me either.

Poni-Poni Crush: Twilight Sparkle.

IRL Crush: Zedd.

zedd-beiber.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Alright, I guess I might as well update as well.

Forum Crush: I seriously have no idea. xD

Pony Crush: I'm not one that tends to get attached to candy-colored ponies. -.-

Anime Crush: China from Hetalia.

2yo8sbl.jpg

He's just so cute, aru! :wub:

IRL Crush: Well, I barely ever see him anymore, but I still love him!

• Brohoof 3

img-1858510-1-tumblr_mq3khsbxbn1qjemo2o1

Looks like it's update time.

And reviving the thread at the same time; how splendid.

Forum Crush: Well seeing as how I lied about my age twice to both people which I was with from here, I'm going to assume neither of them like me anymore. With that being said, I am left with this statement:

I do not like anyone on here, and I am quite certain no one likes me either.

Poni-Poni Crush: Twilight Sparkle.

IRL Crush: Zedd.

img-1858510-2-zedd-beiber.jpg

Well that's a pretty dumb reason to stop liking somebody. Things may get awkward but that's no reason to dump someone in my book. Don't worry Paris. You still have plenty of friends here who wub you. *hug*

• Brohoof 1

Well, even more updates.

Forum Crush: Still nobody.

Pone Crush: I think you mean nonexistent pone crush.

Anime Crush: Prussia and his cat from Hetalia.

s154yv.jpg

^Dat's my wallpaper rite der.

IRL Crush: I haven't seen him since last week. :(

Edited by Pulcinella
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think I've ever made a "proper post" in this thread. You can yell at me if I did.

Forum Crush: I do have one, but I'm not telling you who! Ha! (Also, I think I'm too young for a relationship, and want to wait til I'm at least 15. Hopefully and said user are still here and/or have kept in contact, which I doubt, since we rarely talk now.)

Pony crush: Forever Twilight. Though I have been warming up to Trixe lately.

IRL Crush: None at the moment.

I guess I will update, since I've been spamming this thread quite a bit.

Forum Crush: Still Miss Earl Grey the Tea. I believe her username is now Klutzaboo or something like that.

Pony Crush:

IRL Crush:

Reality can be a b*tch.

A bitch can be real as well.

*picture related

dog.jpg

Edited by Earl of Skyward
  • Brohoof 1

I'm... sorry?

Why would you apologize?

You've committed no wrongdoing.

The way I feel is irrelevant to your being, so there is no need for you to apologize, nor feel empathy for me.