Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

Three guys had a crush on me at school for the past two years.

But I wouldn't call that lucky. It brought more pain than happiness.

Wait, don't tell me. Those 3 guys all were friends who developed feelings for you, you told them politely and kindly that you'd rather just be friends, and the jerks whined that you 'friend-zoned' them, and that 'nice guys finish last'? If so, I'm really, really sorry.  :(

• Brohoof 2

Wait, don't tell me. Those 3 guys all were friends who developed feelings for you, you told them politely and kindly that you'd rather just be friends, and the jerks whined that you 'friend-zoned' them, and that 'nice guys finish last'? If so, I'm really, really sorry.  :(

We weren't friends to begin with and we never ended up as friends either..

• Brohoof 3

One time I sent an email to a woman to let her know that I was interested in her.  She rejected me, of course.  But it was the nicest rejection ever.  She said that was was just too busy to date, and that it wasn't anything against me.  And she said how it was brave of me to express my feelings.  It was the first time a rejection actually made me feel better about myself.  I imagine it was a lot like Fluttershy would reject somepony if she found herself in that same type of situation. 

• Brohoof 1

I think we need to stay on-topic, so I will update mine.

Forum Crush: Still . As a note, it has nothing to do with my new name. Earl is a title. Skyward is a fief in my fiction, so it means The Lord of Skyward. Earl Grey is a tea.

Pony Crush: I'm a man of integrity and loyalty. How can you expect me to have more than one crush? I'd prefer to cut my left arm off than to stoop so low and betray my own words.

:3 :3 :3

^ serious cute face. I'm not an emo, or an extremist,  by the way. I hate violence either. It's just a sign that I really value integrity.

IRL Crush: Other than the reason above, I also know no girl IRL. I'm a programmer who spend my time in front of computer, and I'm the youngest at work, which means that everyone, including the females, are too old for me.

post-10241-0-20176300-1357979320_thumb.jpg

The hell did I mention her again?!

It brought more pain than happiness.

That's why I remain solo now.

Edited by Earl of Skyward
  • Brohoof 3

@,

What's wrong with having a crush on me, Felix? :3

Oh, there's nothing wrong with it Azura! ^_^ I'm a little shy though. It was scary to admit as I really haven't had an actual conversation with you, but my shyness is what stopped me from interacting too often. :blush:
  • Brohoof 3

I.. guess I'll update mine?

Forum Crush: Again, not really anyone,but there's some pretty cool people I've talked to, like Pulcinella

Pony crush: Um, does this count? 

b01f3f12e398fe52efcf5167fc3e7cd2.jpg?134

IRL crush: The crush I had before has kind of diminished, and I've developed a crush on this junior girl I've known for a while. (I'm a freshman, just to note)

Edited by Ampharos
  • Brohoof 1

This includes non-ponies and non-forum members right? :3

K, so as many of you may know I'm a huge Touhou fan. Touhou is a (impossible) game series in which all the characters are girls. All of them.

I had my favorite character or two, but then Touhou 14 came out last August...

Wakasagihime.full.1569507.jpg

"PART OF YOUR WOOOOOOORLD"

Now when I first heard there was a mermaid in Touhou, I thought 'Oboy more odd/unusual characters for Touhou. I don't like odd/unusual characters.' Then her design and personality grew on me. This is the first fictional character I've ever had a crush on. Ever. o///

Srry, only got an anime crush. :3 Plz dont kill meh

• Brohoof 3

Ah, well. I'm dud. Let's begin.

Forum Crush: @@Cocodrillo

She's beautiful in both her ponysona and real photos. Frankly, I have more crushes here (I am a continuous victim of unintentional love bandits), but those other crushes seem to have someone other Forum member... :V

Pony crush: Fluttershy

I swear, i have thoughts of hoping that I'd encounter Fluttershy in real life. I have that much of a crush on her.

IRL: This girl. Shares the same nationality as me, has glasses (it's my fetish), and a young face. She probably doesn't share her interest in me though.

On 9/14/2013 at 8:06 AM, Pinky said:
Forum Crush: @Cocodrillo

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

The weirdest&creepiest expressive artistic ginger(=soulless) ladies-manish shortie sadist I've ever met.

Edited by Cocodrillo
  • Brohoof 2

Forum Member Crush: The whole forum, nobody at the moment.

Pony Crush: Fluttershy.

IRL Crush: Nobody, never had one or at least I haven't recognized it.

You're all awesome, I just have never even had a crush in real life.. Except for youtube, but them feels stopped. I always have a hard time developing feelings for other people, as a result I'm a forever alone. lol jk, I'm just not the type that has crushes on people, it would take a lot of trust and time for me to develop. I still like a lot of people on here, you're all really nice but even on here I would deal with trust issues. Luckily for me I'm not that interested in relationships anyway, but I wouldn't mind having a crush on somebody. People always think I'm weird when I tell them this, most of the time I've just been called gay for it. Like I say, I don't care, all I care about are big block V8s and pretty much all engines.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Update on mine:

Forum crush: still nopony here unfortunately. Haven't talked to anypony long enough to develop feelings. In essence, I don't know any of you :insert turning squirrel here:

Pony Crush: Big Mac. (Pretty sure it is still the same.)

IRL: Still that girl. And I also have two guy crushes at school. I'm crushing on the girl so much harder though. (Me and her are both sophomores, and the two guys are both juniors)

Edited by EquestriasCourier

I think we need to stay on-topic, so I will update mine.

Forum Crush: Still . As a note, it has nothing to do with my new name. Earl is a title. Skyward is a fief in my fiction, so it means The Lord of Skyward. Earl Grey is a tea.

Pony Crush: I'm a man of integrity and loyalty. How can you expect me to have more than one crush? I'd prefer to cut my left arm off than to stoop so low and betray my own words.

:3 :3 :3

^ serious cute face. I'm not an emo, or an extremist,  by the way. I hate violence either. It's just a sign that I really value integrity.

IRL Crush: Other than the reason above, I also know no girl IRL. I'm a programmer who spend my time in front of computer, and I'm the youngest at work, which means that everyone, including the females, are too old for me.

The hell did I mention her again?!

That's why I remain solo now.

tumblr_mh37xvVX2z1s26qpso1_400.gif

2reih4w.jpg

img-1841591-1-tumblr_mh37xvVX2z1s26qpso1

img-1841591-2-2reih4w.jpg

Aye.

Wow I sound like an asshole. 

post-10241-0-36234600-1365671775_thumb.png

Yes you do, asshole.

I can't help it. This makes me happy! xD

Wait a minute. You actually got a special somepony? Who is it? Prydz? XD 

Edited by Earl of Skyward

She's my "Pinkie Pie". ;)

She knows everyone she met, has pink puffy hair, has blue eyes, is optimistic, bounces a lot like she has a sugar rush, and goes insane when no one goes to her birthday parties?

• Brohoof 5

Ehh, might as well update.
Forum Crush: Not really anyone, but comes close (I don't like him that way, but he's just so awesome. :P).
Pony Crush: I'm not into cartoon characters. :huh:
IRL Crush: A good friend of mine who's friendzoned me beyond belief.

Edited by Ashley
  • Brohoof 1