Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

Ehh, might as well update.Forum Crush: Not really anyone, but comes close.Pony Crush: I'm not into cartoon characters.IRL Crush: A good friend of mine who's friendzoned me beyond belief.

img-1844263-1-american_psycho_guffaw.gif

img-1844263-2-tumblr_mlgrp39T041rek9wio1

Edited by The Paris Swing Box
  • Brohoof 1

@@Ampharos, this is the closest I'll ever come to being mentioned in this thread. ;-; Anyway, no need to update, it's the same as last time. Oh, and , enjoy your mentionage. I'll just be over here, forever alone...

Edited by Pulcinella
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, might as well. Otherwise I feel like the odd man out for posting one crush and that being an anime/manga character.  :ph34r:

Forum Crush: I... don't really have one.  :muffins:  I need to get "out" more.

Pony crush: Twilight Sparkle <3

IRL Crush: I've been friendzoned, 'nuff said.

Forum crush... Well in that sense I have people here I look up to a lot those would be. Zygen, mighty mags, Lugia, motion spark, lost, mistunmerry and batbrony.

Internet relationships don't really appeal to me but that is just me.

Pony crush -Derpy and pinkie for their personality alone.

IRL crush..... Had one throughout high school with this one girl I was really good friends with but she did not have feelings for anyone like that in high school. Relationships have drained me every time things start out well but all the girls I have dated played me with another guy. So I just kinda given up on that but I would like to be in a relationship just in which we both trust one another and etc.

Edited by Endgame

@@Ampharos, this is the closest I'll ever come to being mentioned in this thread. ;-; Anyway, no need to update, it's the same as last time. Oh, and , enjoy your mentionage. I'll just be over here, forever alone...

nBwoX.jpg

>mentionage

>only views me as a very good person.

320.gif

• Brohoof 1

>only views me as a very good person.

1404036.jpg

I think it's still better than not knowing what your crush thinks about you.

Edited by Earl of Skyward

No. That shipping is officially dead now. lol 

That ship has always been dead. lel

Just in case any pony didn't know, my crush on 

Harmonic Revelations

is officially complete.

Harmonic is a dude.

Edited by Gary Oak

... Just clarifying: I did NOT go looking through all 18 pages to see if for some reason I was mentioned despite having been on these forums for a relatively short time and often putting all my time into video game references and mentions of my Otomenliness over having some actual intelligence.

... Great, now I wonder why the hell I looked.

... Er, why I DIDN'T look. Ha ha...

Shut up I'm an idealist

Anywho!

Forum crush: On these forums, no one. I don't know enough people around here yet.

Pony crush: ... The entire mane six, Derpy, and Vinyl. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE?!?!?!

IRL crush: A girl who has a boyfriend that she's had since long before I met her... Life sucks sometimes.

Edited by SomariFeyWright
  • Brohoof 1

Awwwh... no one likes me : ( But maybe that's because everypony forgets me since I'm not that active any more...
And no. Don't make me a forum crush because of this

Forum crush: .... I won't say ;) I very rarely crush on people via forums.

Pony crush: I can't really say that I have pony crushes. I do like Shining Armor tho, even tho it might sound a little cliché for a girl. ;)

IRL crush: Well, I don't really have a crush I've dreamed of. I have met a couple of guys I've liked during the last couple of weeks, but I know they wouldn't like me, since I'm not generally their type. Some I might've liked more than others, but yeeeaaaah... It's still in the "never gonna happen" category.