Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

I crushed on Luna Squee, and then learned that she was a man. I didn't change it, because it felt homophobic, but still, since not everyone has a picture of themself, gender wouldn't really matter to me. :P

I suppose you're right. :P And on top of what I said earlier, it just takes me a while to get those kinds of feelings in the first place, even at a crush level. *shrug*

• Brohoof 1

Time to update mine!

Forum Crush(es): Right now, nopony

Pony Crush: Roseluck (I don't really know why... But I just like her for some reason)

IRL Crush: Does it really matter? I don't think you would know her anyway...

And on a somewhat related note: 11 pages and I'm not mentioned once, that's a confidence booster... (Massive sarcasm on that last part of course)

Edited by Blazing Hoof
  • Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Hmmmm...

Forum Crush: None, really. I need to post here more. XD

Pony Crush: Vinyl Scratch

IRL Crush: I'm dating a girl already right now, but she might move really far away...  :(

• Brohoof 1

Welp, I guess an update is in order.

Forum Crush: Nopony at the moment...

Pony Crush: Lol, nope.

IRL Crush: GODAMMIT, I TOLD YOU THIS ALREADY! >:V A kid in my class. :blush:

Celebrity Crush: Todd Haberkorn. (He's a voice actor)

24g6snm.jpg

I might actually be going to a con where he's guest starring.

Anime Crush: ICELAND, BABEH!

29isuw.jpg

Sexy son of a b****, why can't you be real?! :(

Youtube Crush: SkyDoesMinecraft.

2m6l6aa.jpg

Ok, he's not really all that hot, but you can't deny his singing voice. YOU CAN'T DENY IT!

• Brohoof 1

Celebrity Crush: Todd Haberkorn. (He's a voice actor)

I'm not going to lie. The only role I know of with him is Death the Kid from Soul Eater, but that's only because I love that character and anime. A crush with a nice voice...not bad. :P 

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna update my forum crush, though Wubsie is still cute. :3 

Forum Crush: or

Edited by Sunset Shimmer
  • Brohoof 3

This thread seems a little too off track to keep track of, at least try to keep it on topic okay guys? :o

Anyway, guess I can share a bit:

Forum crush: I may have a few, I'm not telling though. :blink:

Pony crush: who is Rarity

IRL crush: my luck with women in life has been dreadful, in school 4 out if the 5 girls I had huge crushes on ended up moving away before I could say anything(as if I would anyway, I'm a shy wreck when it comes to these things) and one I have no idea what the hell she's doing now, she was always with someone else though. I do have other crushes these days though, but again I don't know if I have it in me to get anything started, plus there's too much else I need to focus on in my life atm... I of course also have a number of celebrity crushes but I realize they are just pipe dreams. :huh:

• Brohoof 5

1343692453joker-gif.gif

You've done it guys, it's official. I bet Discord is proud, i'll add my two cents of hate.

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-

2ec520676c53b91a11177e6f49cf3cd3.gif

tumblr_inline_mmp1peX2hi1qz4rgp.gif

Don't let this thread get corrupted, i believe there is a GIF thread out there, poor thread.

Edited by Dusk Dream
  • Brohoof 2

Ok so I never actually posted my crushes on here. I think it's about time I did.

Forum Crush: Sanderspie ;) and The Paris Swing Box a little :lol:

Pony Crush: Kind of between Shining Armor and Doctor Whooves but since Shining is married I'm going for the Doctor

IRL: None, all the guys at my school are perverted jerks. I can only say that some of them are good for friend material.

• Brohoof 2

Forum Crush: The one and only Mr. Dash! That counts right?

Pony Crush: Blueblood.

Okay, so it's really Sombra. But don't tell anyone...

IRL Crush: 350x700px-LL-2d3956d4_download.jpeg

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 5

This thread is considerably smaller than it was a few minutes ago. I've trashed several pages worth of replies for being entirely off-topic and full of memetic imagery. If you want to make a single comment in response to something another person has said, that's fine, but if you want to carry on a full conversation or try to start a little sumthin-sumthin with a person who claims to be crushing on you, please take it to a PM. Next time it gets dragged off the rails it'll simply get locked with warnings doled out.

Oh, and I have no crushes. :catface:

• Brohoof 9

This thread is considerably smaller than it was a few minutes ago. I've trashed several pages worth of replies for being entirely off-topic and full of memetic imagery. If you want to make a single comment in response to something another person has said, that's fine, but if you want to carry on a full conversation or try to start a little sumthin-sumthin with a person who claims to be crushing on you, please take it to a PM. Next time it gets dragged off the rails it'll simply get locked with warnings doled out.

Oh, and I have no crushes. :catface:

I don't know why, but that last little part made me laugh really hard. XD

• Brohoof 3

I'm not going to lie. The only role I know of with him is Death the Kid from Soul Eater, but that's only because I love that character and anime. A crush with a nice voice...not bad. :P

O_o I just met him at my anime con that I went to in july... it was awsome

• Brohoof 2