Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

Actually theres some members I know are like 40, but i guess as far as the majority you rank pretty high :P. Besides being married ya know :P.

Also crushes are basically feelings you have for someone before you actually ask them out, technically everyone has to have some sort of crush on someone before dating them, unless you don't love them till after you date that is.

Most of the time its not really under control of the person feeling it anyways, which is where the hurt part comes in.

Don't blame yourself so much :(

Sorry to hear your marriage is going rough, i don't know anything about marriage, seeing as i'm still only 16, but i know my parents got separated, so its not like all marriages are easy, infact most aren't.

Love is difficult, but worth it though, best of luck!

Ps. Its kids job's to stress you out :P, then they'll get the karma when they have kids haha. 

I feel so old for that comment, i'm freaking 16 :P.

But good luck with them to, i've been around younger kids before, they can certainly be a handful...

Yeah guys tend to seem to be really rude, i don't understand what it is :P. Thats why i hang around alot of girls at lunch and stuff :P. Well i hang around guys to of course, but it seems guys have this tendency to be more rude then girls.

Must have to do with the strong guy stereotype or something idk.

I'm a guy though :P. I'm not a jerk though, like other guys, and i only really hang around the non rude guys(Which happens to be alot of the guys i'm in band with, so yay :D.)

Fun fact, i actually use to have a crush on Selena Gomez.

So for those of you looking for something other then my IRL crush(On the beautiful girl I will call Kami, or atleast beautiful to me.) there y'all go.

Dunno why i had one, i just did. Not really an existent crush anymore though.

It seems like all of the guys that I know pretty much hate me because they see me as rude, snarky, hard to deal with, and it seems like they all hate me! Though I have a few guys that I talk to here and there,  and it's because I can talk to them and act the way I am without being bombarded with hatred.

I just hang around with girls, but I am afraid some of my close friends will turn away from me since I am at times up tight and act cruel. But there are the few friends who make me feel special, and they know that I act the way I act, and that probably won't change any time soon. 

But I am sure that nopony likes me, I am just glad I have my few close friends that accept me for me!  :D

• Brohoof 4

It seems like all of the guys that I know pretty much hate me because they see me as rude, snarky, hard to deal with, and it seems like they all hate me! Though I have a few guys that I talk to here and there,  and it's because I can talk to them and act the way I am without being bombarded with hatred.

I just hang around with girls, but I am afraid some of my close friends will turn away from me since I am at times up tight and act cruel. But there are the few friends who make me feel special, and they know that I act the way I act, and that probably won't change any time soon. 

But I am sure that nopony likes me, I am just glad I have my few close friends that accept me for me!  :D

Well i don't know you really personally, but i doubt your that rude or snarky or hard to deal with, and even if you are if they plan on loving you they have to realize nobody ever acts perfectly.

Despite being a nice guy most of the time, i have my times where I get moody, and ticked off and kinda unreasonable.(Of course i'll just go ahead and blame teenage mood swings mostly for it, and yes guys get mood swings to. Otherwise my random flares of emotion are without solutions)

However you have to be able to deal with all of a person in love, not just some, so if you can't atleast deal with or better yet love everything about someone it probably won't go well.

I find it much easier to talk to girls i have no romantic intentions or interests with, because otherwise it makes things get me nervous and unable to speak right( Of course that still happens normally, but not as much so.) 

Besides, girls just seem to be nicer then guys alot of times, or atleast to me. There are other nice guys I know, but girls seem to be more friendly generally speaking.

I hang around basically band people, so both guys and girls.

I don't have any really close friends or even close friends exactly, i just have mostly casual friends for the most part. I hardly say anything to anyone outside of school.

And like love friendships aren't always smooth, but you still have to accept the person for their flaws and times where they aren't at their best. So if they can't accept you during the times you happen to be up tight or act cruel, then they probably don't deserve you.

Hey maybe they do, you never know for sure really. Although i'm pretty sure myself nobody likes me, because despite the fact girls may find me nice and stuff, none of them are actually interested in me for a relationship. Besides i'm one of the ugliest guys in my school probably. I have crazy amounts of acne, so yeah :/. Most guys don't have as much as me.

So even if i have a crush on a girl, and its been almost 2 years, i doubt anything will happen, because i'm almost positive she doesn't love me back the same way, its complicated though, don't wanna explain it here anyways, kinda personal in a way too, if you really want to hear about it i'd have to PM you or something :P. Its a really long story, but i'll spare you it unless you really want to hear it or anything :P.

Again i don't have any really close friends IRL exactly, but i have good friends on the forums and stuff, which works. Working on getting some closer friendships IRL, buts its kinda hard for me :/. Good friends are quite the rare gems..

• Brohoof 3

Okay, I'll take it down if you want me to. Forum Crushes:

*play a dramatic music here*

*and a quick thunder noise*

*with a piano*

*and some gloomy visual effect*

What? No one has a crush on me? Neither IRL or online, I'm destined to be a loner... uh wait, no I am not. I'm just a solo player. Ah, yes. Like in all those MMORPGs I've played. Being a solo knight in my armour of valour, riding through the night for a better sunrise.

post-10241-0-86569600-1354863660_thumb.jpg

To the Lonely Mountain borne.

We'll  I'll ride in the gathering storm.

Until we I get, the long, forgotten, gold love.

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 4

Well i don't know you really personally, but i doubt your that rude or snarky or hard to deal with, and even if you are if they plan on loving you they have to realize nobody ever acts perfectly.

Despite being a nice guy most of the time, i have my times where I get moody, and ticked off and kinda unreasonable.(Of course i'll just go ahead and blame teenage mood swings mostly for it, and yes guys get mood swings to. Otherwise my random flares of emotion are without solutions)

However you have to be able to deal with all of a person in love, not just some, so if you can't atleast deal with or better yet love everything about someone it probably won't go well.

I find it much easier to talk to girls i have no romantic intentions or interests with, because otherwise it makes things get me nervous and unable to speak right( Of course that still happens normally, but not as much so.) 

Besides, girls just seem to be nicer then guys alot of times, or atleast to me. There are other nice guys I know, but girls seem to be more friendly generally speaking.

I don't have any really close friends or even close friends exactly, i just have mostly casual friends for the most part. I hardly say anything to anyone outside of school.

And like love friendships aren't always smooth, but you still have to accept the person for their flaws and times where they aren't at their best. So if they can't accept you during the times you happen to be up tight or act cruel, then they probably don't deserve you.

Hey maybe they do, you never know for sure really. Although i'm pretty sure myself nobody likes me, because despite the fact girls may find me nice and stuff, none of them are actually interested in me for a relationship. Besides i'm one of the ugliest guys in my school probably. I have crazy amounts of acne, so yeah :/. Most guys don't have as much as me.

So even if i have a crush on a girl, and its been almost 2 years, i doubt anything will happen, because i'm almost positive she doesn't love me back the same way, its complicated though, don't wanna explain it here anyways, kinda personal in a way too, if you really want to hear about it i'd have to PM you or something :P. Its a really long story, but i'll spare you it unless you really want to hear it or anything :P.

Again i don't have any really close friends IRL exactly, but i have good friends on the forums and stuff, which works. Working on getting some closer friendships IRL, buts its kinda hard for me :/. Good friends are quite the rare gems.

Yeah I walk along the road of 'I am pretty sure there is one person who likes me, but most people think I'm stuck up' road. If I asked a guy that has known me for a while he would probably say, 'Yes, she has a bad temper and she is hard to deal with,' 

And though people can get easily ticked off, I personally think I take that to the next level. I am the kind of person who takes what people say very seriously, and then regrets it in the end. I have started to realize that my bad attitude is just driving people further away from me. And a few times one of my friends said to me, and I will never forget what she said to me since this got me REALLY concerned. "If you keep acting this way, you will have NO friends" I certainly got even madder when she said that. 

It is scary to hear that you may have no friends.  :(  

That is true, if they can't stand me for even one second, then what business do I have with them. Though, I think there is about one person who will accept me hopefully. But I am still wavering on that, because the person that will see you for who you are, instead of the appearance or the money, is hard to find. But I think that once you find them, their worth really shines. 

I am sure you will find a person that likes you for who you are, instead of your appearance! There is always that one person who shines out from the rest when it comes finding love. The person that shines and shows that they are worth one ounce of your love, is the person that is right for you!  :D

And since I just don't get along with a good percentage of the guys I know, I just choose to try and steer away from them, but I will come in and say something about what they are doing if it is like driving me insane (Yes I am that kind of person I knit-pick at people until the point they can't stand me. Without realizing what I am doing) 

I am just glad that at least one or two guys can look at me and not think, 'Wow is she rude!' 

And it is the same with true friends, if they can prove that they are willing to stick by you, no matter who you are, is a real friend. a REAL friend will open up to you and give you advice. And hopefully show you a new way of thinking! And most importantly, they will let you cry on their shoulder when the going gets though!  :)

• Brohoof 3

Besides, girls just seem to be nicer then guys alot of times, or atleast to me. There are other nice guys I know, but girls seem to be more friendly generally speaking

^This.

I agree on that perspective for the most part. Though almost every girl at my school is insane and mostly the dramatic type, I know some great friends who are girls out there who are really cool and nice and more down to earth than most of the generic guys I know. Don't get me wrong I have a good handful of amazing guy friends, but like you said, girls just seem easier to get along with for me.

Perhaps it's a simple emotional aspect that I like about them...who knows lol.

^This

How are you so much like me?

I used to struggle with acne a whole lot too. I'm pretty certain I had it the worst at my school. It has been killing me emotionally and self-esteem wise for the past three years, and only just last month my face has been making a miraculous recovery.

Thank god. So it just goes to show, your acne suffering will come to a resolute ending as well. Just hang in there...I did. I had no choice but to wait.

Other then that, I have also felt that nobody would ever like me either, mostly because of how I am socially and my personality. I've always been quite awkward in meeting new people and friends IRL. Plus, I prefer alone time, while most people I know don't. It sucks to be an introvert at times. But eventually I stopped worrying as much, and became more content with the good things I have. :)

So even if i have a crush on a girl, and its been almost 2 years, i doubt anything will happen, because i'm almost positive she doesn't love me back the same way, its complicated though, don't wanna explain it here anyways, kinda personal in a way too

^This

Jesus Christ, the similarity is uncanny! :blink:

I have suffered in the friendzone for over 2 years with this girl I liked and known ever since middle school. She's amazing and beautiful in a lot of ways, other than appearance. And she's given me a lot of false hope.

It sucks, but I'm starting to lose a lot of the interest I've had in her. I'm confident that nothing is going to happen. So I completely over it now. But boy does it suck so much... oh well. She meant so much, but you can't be so focused on one fish in the sea ya know?

Again i don't have any really close friends IRL exactly, but i have good friends on the forums and stuff, which works. Working on getting some closer friendships IRL, buts its kinda hard for me :/. Good friends are quite the rare gems.

^This

You deserve the highest of all hugs from me.

*Genuine internet hug*

@@Zygen, you are amazing. Glad that I have gotten to know you so well :)  

Edited by Sanderspie
  • Brohoof 2

so... i guess i'll put something in here.

forum crush: 

nobody really. most appealing member would be Minty Wintergreen, but that is nowhere near a crush.

pony crush: 

definately applejack. :3

IRL crush:

at this moment one of my best friends. she's called Emmy and i've been freinds with her for years, but i'm afraid i might ruin our friendship if i tell her how i feel. so i'll just let it be.

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 1

*play a dramatic music here*

*and a quick thunder noise*

*with a piano*

*and some gloomy visual effect*

What? No one has a crush on me? Neither IRL or online, I'm destined to be a loner... uh wait, no I am not. I'm just a solo player. Ah, yes. Like in all those MMORPGs I've played. Being a solo knight in my armour of valour, riding through the land for a better sunrise.

To the Lonely Mountain borne.

We'll  I'll ride in the gathering storm.

Until we I get, the long, forgotten, gold love.

Nopony has said my username in this topic. And, yes, I surfed through 8 pages of usernames, and I didn't see my name anywhere. :( Looks like I'm just as forever alone as you are...
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah I walk along the road of 'I am pretty sure there is one person who likes me, but most people think I'm stuck up' road. If I asked a guy that has known me for a while he would probably say, 'Yes, she has a bad temper and she is hard to deal with,' 

And though people can get easily ticked off, I personally think I take that to the next level. I am the kind of person who takes what people say very seriously, and then regrets it in the end. I have started to realize that my bad attitude is just driving people further away from me. And a few times one of my friends said to me, and I will never forget what she said to me since this got me REALLY concerned. "If you keep acting this way, you will have NO friends" I certainly got even madder when she said that. 

It is scary to hear that you may have no friends.  :(  

That is true, if they can't stand me for even one second, then what business do I have with them. Though, I think there is about one person who will accept me hopefully. But I am still wavering on that, because the person that will see you for who you are, instead of the appearance or the money, is hard to find. But I think that once you find them, their worth really shines. 

I am sure you will find a person that likes you for who you are, instead of your appearance! There is always that one person who shines out from the rest when it comes finding love. The person that shines and shows that they are worth one ounce of your love, is the person that is right for you!  :D

And since I just don't get along with a good percentage of the guys I know, I just choose to try and steer away from them, but I will come in and say something about what they are doing if it is like driving me insane (Yes I am that kind of person I knit-pick at people until the point they can't stand me. Without realizing what I am doing) 

I am just glad that at least one or two guys can look at me and not think, 'Wow is she rude!' 

And it is the same with true friends, if they can prove that they are willing to stick by you, no matter who you are, is a real friend. a REAL friend will open up to you and give you advice. And hopefully show you a new way of thinking! And most importantly, they will let you cry on their shoulder when the going gets though!  :)

Well, while there is a certain point where you do have to be responsibility for handling or atleast trying to improve the flaws in yourself, you can never be perfect. Guys like that need to realize that.

I have a temper myself honestly, it gets kinda ugly sometimes, but mostly when i'm stressed. Or just annoyed. I try my best to keep it pinned though, but it doesn't always work. Plus i'm shy, so it seems strange for me to go off on someone randomly.

Even though i can be sarcastic, i still can take sarcastic stuff or joking stuff seriously at times, so i understand that, its just something you kinda have to learn not to take seriously i guess.

You do have to control your attitude again to a point, but there is a point where your friends again have to realize there won't ever be a perfect you who is always calm and collective, doesn't mean you shouldn't try for it, but they have to realize perfection doesn't exist in humans.

Having no friends sucks, i had that issue a few years ago, made it easier to deal with being alone when i am, but still. Atleast now i have people to talk to at school, and people here and stuff to talk to after school.

Hope all goes well, i'm sure if you just are you people will come to you who will truly care for you.

I guess, it just sucks because i'm a guy, and even if i have someone in love i'm the obligated one to go after them, and being shy thats really difficult. Heck its part of the reason i've yet to take action on my crush. Of course thats also due to alot of other complications, but doesn't stop me from crushing on her, i love her to much still.

Hopefully your right though

I guess it could be annoying, heck i'll admit it might even get on my nerves at times, depending on how often and what it is, but if you want to be friends with someone you have to put up with everything about them, good and bad, again you should still strive to better yourself, but others shouldn't reject you for having flaws, because we all have our own.

Yeah, long as you have guys who care for ya, or tolerate you for friendship. Those are valuable people :).

Yeah, true friends are rare, but are always there for you, very hard to find though. 

And yeah, true friends should be there in times of need. 

One thing i actually don't like about guys a whole ton is how guys are like "Having emotions and crying is for girls and babies" and it just ticks me off to no end, kinda makes me sad, part of the reason i like girls generally, and one thing guys need to take a hint from girls.(Although some girls take it to far, but still.)

I just don't like it, i mean like, yeah i'm a guy, but just because i'm a guy doesn't mean i have no soul, no emotions, i still cry to, i still need someone to comfort me, whats wrong with that? Its just human :/.

Although even though i say that, i still don't cry much, partly because its embarrassing for a guy to do, and partly because i can't sometimes, dunno why, maybe the gender stereotype rubs off on you eventually.

Most of the times i've cried, the vast majority, although rare, since i only cry idk, maybe like 3-5 times a year(Depending on what happens that year.) and alot of those times are from frustration not saddness. Sometimes its from embarrassment to.

Saddness is probaly my least common reason for crying to be honest.

But i still think guys should be more open to emotions, including crying, not crying all the time about everything, but they should be allowed to and not shunned for it.

Anyways, sorry for the rant but yeah.

Good luck with your friends Pepper! I'm here if you need something!

• Brohoof 3

Well, what the hay...

Forum member crush: I honestly can't say I have one. When you're one of the few girls on a forum that is surprisingly swimming with men, you do end up feeling a certain admiration for certain members. I don't know if I can go so far as to call any of them crushes though. ;)

Pony crush: There's not that many stallions, and I dunno if ponies are really... my thing. :P If I have to pretend they're all people, then I'd probably say Braeburn would be my favorite. Long-haired cowboy? Yes sir. Now he just needs to talk less and man up a little more.

IRL: If we're talking celebrity crush, then I might admire certain athletes and movie stars that shall remain nameless.

In every day life though, I don't have a crush on anyone. I'm too shy for one thing, and I'm too busy trying to get a jump on my life, so it's just not something that I think about that much.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Forum Member Crush: None. I don't really know anybody here well.

Pony Crush: Twilight Sparkle.

IRL Crush: A girl in my class, whose name I will withhold for her privacy. It kind of developed over the year. Although, I'm not sure whether I want her to be more than a friend. We're pretty good friends right now, and I wouldn't want to lose that.

• Brohoof 1

While you guys tend to get along easier with girls, I'm that way with boys. My tomboyish personality and the fact that I don't wear make up or do my nails makes me an outcast in my grade. I still have some friends who are girls and we get along great, but as soon as the conversation starts to switch to makeup and pedicures and cute boys I back out :lol:

With guys it's easier to talk to I guess for me. We can talk about video games, and action movies and just other stuff that most girls in my grade don't find appealing. I have a bunch of guy friends as a result and I always enjoy talking to them.

You know, friends who are guys, just casual ;)

Again i don't have any really close friends IRL exactly, but i have good friends on the forums and stuff, which works. Working on getting some closer friendships IRL, buts its kinda hard for me :/. Good friends are quite the rare gems..

You my friend are amazing! ;) I feel the same way in some of those aspects. Although I have many guy friends all of them are interested in the airhead, crazy, picky prissy cheerleader types which pretty much make up the vast majority of girls in my grade.

I don't know if any of them likes me, and I highly doubt they do, and I'm not about to ask even out of curiosity. It will just make things awkward and that's not cool. As a result, I prefer to keep all my relationships with guys in the friend zone, unless he explicitly expresses an interest in me. I don't think that'll ever happen.

Since I don't wear makeup, alot of jewelry, or expensive clothes I'm not really the definition of attractive at my school. I've never had a boy even tell me I'm cute before but that's because they already have their tastes. I don't think I'll get a real boyfriend soon so I'll just stick with the great friends I have, here and IRL.

^This.

I agree on that perspective for the most part. Though almost every girl at my school is insane and mostly the dramatic type, I know some great friends who are girls out there who are really cool and nice and more down to earth than most of the generic guys I know. Don't get me wrong I have a good handful of amazing guy friends, but like you said, girls just seem easier to get along with for me.

^This

I used to struggle with acne a whole lot too. I'm pretty certain I had it the worst at my school. It has been killing me emotionally and self-esteem wise for the past three years, and only just last month my face has been making a miraculous recovery.

Thank god. So it just goes to show, your acne suffering will come to a resolute ending as well. Just hang in there...I did. I had no choice but to wait.

Other then that, I have also felt that nobody would ever like me either, mostly because of how I am socially and my personality. I've always been quite awkward in meeting new people and friends IRL. Plus, I prefer alone time, while most people I know don't. It sucks to be an introvert at times. But eventually I stopped worrying as much, and became more content with the good things I have. :)

^This

I have suffered in the friendzone for over 2 years with this girl I liked and known ever since middle school. She's amazing and beautiful in a lot of ways, other than appearance. And she's given me a lot of false hope.

It sucks, but I'm starting to lose a lot of the interest I've had in her. I'm confident that nothing is going to happen. So I completely over it now. But boy does it suck so much... oh well. She meant so much, but you can't be so focused on one fish in the sea ya know?

^This

*Genuine internet hug*

And the similarities don't stop! :lol: It's nice to see I can relate to you guys on here when it comes to this stuff.

*hug to the both of you, Zygen and Sanderspie*

I like alone time too. I hated it in theater class when we were forced into "group activities" to supposedly bond with my super annoying classmates. Which were basically sitting in a circle making different noises. Like everyone has to say beep one around the circle, then in the next round they mix it up a bit. All I thought to myself was PLEASE LET THIS TORTURE END!! I could be sitting at a table reading my book for crying out loud, but I'm stuck here being ridiculous with people who DRIVE ME INSANE!!

Now that my rant's over I can say I'm the introvert in my group there just like you Sanderspie ;) It feels awkward but at least I'm not being so ridiculous and crazy like them.

• Brohoof 5

Forum Crush: No-one really, apart from a profile and a bit of self-advertising text, I don't know anymore xD

Pony crush: :D

IRL crush: I used to like a girl in my class, but it wore off xP right now I'm without interest

• Brohoof 1

^This.

^This

^This

^This

*Genuine internet hug*

Yeah, i have those dramatic girls who go overboard with the good i like in girls opposed to guys, but they seem to be nicer overall, plus i'm not the tough kinda guy, like alot of guys, so yeah.

Plus girls are more friendly and nice and heck girls were the first people to talk to and even invite me to sit with them at lunch when i first went into public school from homeschooling in 8th grade. 

Guys while most ok with me I still am pretty sure there are some who tease me behind my back.

I have some guys i know who are cool and all, i just generally like the personality and traits of girls more. Even if i don't plan on dating most of them.

What exactly do you mean by emotional aspect?

Really? atleast i'm not the only one. I swear it never goes away, and some kids don't get it at all ;/. Those tend to be the ones who actually get girls crushing on them. Meanwhile well, i get girls that like me as a nice guy, but not as someone they'd date, of course i'd rather only date girls i like myself, but it'd be nice to know they'd actually like me :/.

Hopefully mine goes away, i'm 16 now, and still have full blown acne. ;/.

I'm pretty awkward socially, but thats partly due to being in public school since only 8th grade. It depends though, sometimes i can hold conversations, but some things i am bad with(i'm not very good at reading lips, at all, or even alot of motions that others my age do alot, especially girls.

I'm not that introverted really, i mean I enjoy my alone time, but I also enjoy my time with others a good bit to, if i was alone all the time totally, with no one at all i'd go crazy eventually.

Wow really? I've not quite been 2 years exactly, not totally sure when it started, but its getting close for sure.

I like her mostly for her personality, however she doesn't look that bad to me, she actually is pretty beautiful to me personally, she has this beautiful natural red hair,(Well its more orange, but its called red) and it sparkles in the sun, and well I could go on, but i'll spare you my admiration of her :P.

Point is i like her alot, but i don't think she likes me, and its also a very complex situation with me and her anyways, so i'm not sure i could ever be more then friends with her. Still my heart has no brain really :P.

Its been since middle school for me aswell. Shes actually one of the girls who first invited me to sit with her and her friends at lunch, and also one of the first to talk to me, she even helped try and include me in conversation and stuff, which was nice, of course shes done alot and is really nice, we've had plenty of little things that mean the world to me, but i'll spare you them, because if i didn't this would go on forever. :P. However its complicated and things are totally the same as when i first came to school, if you really wanna know more i'll PM you later or something :P.

And yeah, while i look for friends and am not really that introverted, maybe slightly in some cases, but not really, more just shy, i still have no real close friends who i tell everything or something or have to be there for me in hard times. It kinda sucks.

but i have friends here, who help, and help keep me sane. So yay :D.

*hugs sanders*

Your more awesome, just saying :P, but glad you think of me so highly.

We have alot of similarity's apparently xD.

• Brohoof 2

Well, while there is a certain point where you do have to be responsibility for handling or atleast trying to improve the flaws in yourself, you can never be perfect. Guys like that need to realize that.

I have a temper myself honestly, it gets kinda ugly sometimes, but mostly when i'm stressed. Or just annoyed. I try my best to keep it pinned though, but it doesn't always work. Plus i'm shy, so it seems strange for me to go off on someone randomly.

Even though i can be sarcastic, i still can take sarcastic stuff or joking stuff seriously at times, so i understand that, its just something you kinda have to learn not to take seriously i guess.

You do have to control your attitude again to a point, but there is a point where your friends again have to realize there won't ever be a perfect you who is always calm and collective, doesn't mean you shouldn't try for it, but they have to realize perfection doesn't exist in humans.

Having no friends sucks, i had that issue a few years ago, made it easier to deal with being alone when i am, but still. Atleast now i have people to talk to at school, and people here and stuff to talk to after school.

Hope all goes well, i'm sure if you just are you people will come to you who will truly care for you.

I guess, it just sucks because i'm a guy, and even if i have someone in love i'm the obligated one to go after them, and being shy thats really difficult. Heck its part of the reason i've yet to take action on my crush. Of course thats also due to alot of other complications, but doesn't stop me from crushing on her, i love her to much still.

Hopefully your right though

I guess it could be annoying, heck i'll admit it might even get on my nerves at times, depending on how often and what it is, but if you want to be friends with someone you have to put up with everything about them, good and bad, again you should still strive to better yourself, but others shouldn't reject you for having flaws, because we all have our own.

Yeah, long as you have guys who care for ya, or tolerate you for friendship. Those are valuable people :).

Yeah, true friends are rare, but are always there for you, very hard to find though. 

And yeah, true friends should be there in times of need. 

One thing i actually don't like about guys a whole ton is how guys are like "Having emotions and crying is for girls and babies" and it just ticks me off to no end, kinda makes me sad, part of the reason i like girls generally, and one thing guys need to take a hint from girls.(Although some girls take it to far, but still.)

I just don't like it, i mean like, yeah i'm a guy, but just because i'm a guy doesn't mean i have no soul, no emotions, i still cry to, i still need someone to comfort me, whats wrong with that? Its just human :/.

Although even though i say that, i still don't cry much, partly because its embarrassing for a guy to do, and partly because i can't sometimes, dunno why, maybe the gender stereotype rubs off on you eventually.

Most of the times i've cried, the vast majority, although rare, since i only cry idk, maybe like 3-5 times a year(Depending on what happens that year.) and alot of those times are from frustration not saddness. Sometimes its from embarrassment to.

Saddness is probaly my least common reason for crying to be honest.

But i still think guys should be more open to emotions, including crying, not crying all the time about everything, but they should be allowed to and not shunned for it.

Anyways, sorry for the rant but yeah.

Good luck with your friends Pepper! I'm here if you need something!

I have always had friends that have cared for me so much, yet I get so upset about everything that I feel like I am just pushing them away from me. It's like I'm showing them that I don't need them, when in reality they mean SOOO much to me. I don't know what I would do without them.

Yeah, I have flaws, and if my friends can't get over it then why are they my friends anyway? I am who I am and that just won't change! 

But you know, I cry a lot, and I cry mostly because I get anxious. It has been kind of a thing for me since I was little. I get so worked up over something that in the end, I end up doing just fine with. Like the 5th grade play, the music teacher was concerned since she knows that I get anxious when I am up on stage in front of a lot of people, and I got a big part (And I also got multiple solos, and it was the first time I had EVER sang a solo in front of so many people!). Though when I got on stage I realized it was fun, and on the night of the play, I did just fine. I really enjoyed myself that night. (It is weird that I am bringing up the 5th grade play at a time like this!)  

But I think guys should be more open about crying. People need to cry to let their feelings out. The way I see it, crying taking a nap, once you lay down all of your problems and stress just melt away. Just like when you cry!  :)

I guess we both learned a few things through this rather long chat!  :lol: And I don't think it is a rant, I see it as s conversation! 

And thank you so much!  :catface: And I am also here if you have any troubles that you wanna talk about. I concern so much about other people that when they need something I just sit down, and listen no matter how long it takes me! 

• Brohoof 2

Forum Member Crush: I dont crush on interweb people, sorry

Pony Crush: Applejack

IRL Crush: This girl named Jacqueline, i call her Jack though.

For the record, no its not the Mass Effect psycho sexy chick..

i met my best friend, and feancee, in 9th grade.. day 1 of highschool.. we got assigned seats next to each other and things took off from there... started dating in 10th though.. best 6 years of my life so far, heres praying it lasts longer :P

Edited by Spartan

What? No one has a crush on me? Neither IRL or online

Nopony has said my username in this topic

I know how you guys feel. D: We can all be alone together!

tumblr_mcn9l1WNOD1qj0i2yo1_500.jpg

We shall all be together alone!

*Goes to cry sadly in the corner*

Woohoo *sob*

• Brohoof 9

While you guys tend to get along easier with girls, I'm that way with boys. My tomboyish personality and the fact that I don't wear make up or do my nails makes me an outcast in my grade. I still have some friends who are girls and we get along great, but as soon as the conversation starts to switch to makeup and pedicures and cute boys I back out

With guys it's easier to talk to I guess for me. We can talk about video games, and action movies and just other stuff that most girls in my grade don't find appealing. I have a bunch of guy friends as a result and I always enjoy talking to them.

You know, friends who are guys, just casual

You my friend are amazing!  feel the same way in some of those aspects. Although I have many guy friends all of them are interested in the airhead, crazy, picky prissy cheerleader types which pretty much make up the vast majority of girls in my grade.

I don't know if any of them likes me, and I highly doubt they do, and I'm not about to ask even out of curiosity. It will just make things awkward and that's not cool. As a result, I prefer to keep all my relationships with guys in the friend zone, unless he explicitly expresses an interest in me. I don't think that'll ever happen.

Since I don't wear makeup, alot of jewelry, or expensive clothes I'm not really the definition of attractive at my school. I've never had a boy even tell me I'm cute before but that's because they already have their tastes. I don't think I'll get a real boyfriend soon so I'll just stick with the great friends I have, here and IRL.

And the similarities don't stop! :lol: It's nice to see I can relate to you guys on here when it comes to this stuff.

I like alone time too. I hated it in theater class when we were forced into "group activities" to supposedly bond with my super annoying classmates. Which were basically sitting in a circle making different noises. Like everyone has to say beep one around the circle, then in the next round they mix it up a bit. All I thought to myself was PLEASE LET THIS TORTURE END!! I could be sitting at a table reading my book for crying out loud, but I'm stuck here being ridiculous with people who DRIVE ME INSANE!!

Now that my rant's over I can say I'm the introvert in my group there just like you Sanderspie ;) It feels awkward but at least I'm not being so ridiculous and crazy like them.

Yeah, I remember when we were talking a little bit on that subject. That's pretty interesting too, considering I don't know that many tomboys. Tomboys seem pretty awesome if I might add. Being bold enough not to care about the norms of what the female gender is "supposed to stand for."

I don't believe in that crap. Being different and unique and not having to follow is much better in my opinion. That's how I am really. 

Honestly I can care less by how "pretty" a girl looks or wants to be told how pretty she looks. lol There's a bunch of those makeup and glitter-faced girls at my school...and I never really understood the point of all that. Some even ranging in the ages of 12-13. It's sad really. How superficial and conceited the younger generation are seeming to become..

*hugs*  ^_^

Yeah it's definitely not easy being the awkward and quiet one all in the middle of the....how would I put it...."rabid dogs." Weird comparison but that's all I see it. lol 

Sometimes I'll even come to the point where I'll try and close my eyes and free my mind of all the surrounding distractions. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, nonetheless, it does give me a bit a peace. 

Overall, I like how I am and no one's opinion will ever change that.  :)

Yeah, i have those dramatic girls who go overboard with the good i like in girls opposed to guys, but they seem to be nicer overall, plus i'm not the tough kinda guy, like alot of guys, so yeah.

Plus girls are more friendly and nice and heck girls were the first people to talk to and even invite me to sit with them at lunch when i first went into public school from homeschooling in 8th grade. 

Guys while most ok with me I still am pretty sure there are some who tease me behind my back.

I have some guys i know who are cool and all, i just generally like the personality and traits of girls more. Even if i don't plan on dating most of them.

What exactly do you mean by emotional aspect?

Really? atleast i'm not the only one. I swear it never goes away, and some kids don't get it at all ;/. Those tend to be the ones who actually get girls crushing on them. Meanwhile well, i get girls that like me as a nice guy, but not as someone they'd date, of course i'd rather only date girls i like myself, but it'd be nice to know they'd actually like me :/.

Hopefully mine goes away, i'm 16 now, and still have full blown acne. ;/.

I'm pretty awkward socially, but thats partly due to being in public school since only 8th grade. It depends though, sometimes i can hold conversations, but some things i am bad with(i'm not very good at reading lips, at all, or even alot of motions that others my age do alot, especially girls.

I'm not that introverted really, i mean I enjoy my alone time, but I also enjoy my time with others a good bit to, if i was alone all the time totally, with no one at all i'd go crazy eventually.

Wow really? I've not quite been 2 years exactly, not totally sure when it started, but its getting close for sure.

I like her mostly for her personality, however she doesn't look that bad to me, she actually is pretty beautiful to me personally, she has this beautiful natural red hair,(Well its more orange, but its called red) and it sparkles in the sun, and well I could go on, but i'll spare you my admiration of her :P.

Point is i like her alot, but i don't think she likes me, and its also a very complex situation with me and her anyways, so i'm not sure i could ever be more then friends with her. Still my heart has no brain really 

Its been since middle school for me aswell. Shes actually one of the girls who first invited me to sit with her and her friends at lunch, and also one of the first to talk to me, she even helped try and include me in conversation and stuff, which was nice, of course shes done alot and is really nice, we've had plenty of little things that mean the world to me, but i'll spare you them, because if i didn't this would go on forever. . However its complicated and things are totally the same as when i first came to school, if you really wanna know more i'll PM you later or something 

And yeah, while i look for friends and am not really that introverted, maybe slightly in some cases, but not really, more just shy, i still have no real close friends who i tell everything or something or have to be there for me in hard times. It kinda sucks.

but i have friends here, who help, and help keep me sane. So yay :D.

*hugs sanders*

Your more awesome, just saying :P, but glad you think of me so highly.

We have alot of similarity's apparently xD.

I'm not really considered tough either lol. Unless you count being in Cross Country as tough haha

By the emotional aspect, I mean like how the girls can tend to be more sympathetic and considerate of feelings more than guys. Basically what I think what was already mentioned lol.

Well I just turned 18, so that could be why. Once you get old enough(two years...not too long for ya), you should be out of the awkward effects of puberty. 

Plus I've been eating more healthy which probably helps a lot too. It's most patience. It's hard but worth it in the end.

I tried homeschooling for two months, I hated it. I guess I'm not 100% intorverted. I like to be around at least one or two friends...otherwise yeah, I'll definitely go crazy.

And man that's rough. I've actually come to the point where I don't really want to talk nor be friends with the girl I like anymore, because it's hard. It kills me pretty much lol.

It sucks because she's very genuine too but oh well I guess. We even went to prom together. But it's fine. We had a lot of great moments, but I can't afford to bring her any more distress with my complicated feelings...

Yeah we can PM sometime today. Sounds good. 

*hugs*

This thread has turned into some kind of therapy/confession thing lol

Edited by Sanderspie
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I remember when we were talking a little bit on that subject. That's pretty interesting too, considering I don't know that many tomboys. Tomboys seem pretty awesome if I might add. Being bold enough not to care about the norms of what the female gender is "supposed to stand for."

I don't believe in that crap. Being different and unique and not having to follow is much better in my opinion. That's how I am really. 

Honestly I can care less by how "pretty" a girl looks or wants to be told how pretty she looks. lol There's a bunch of those makeup and glitter-faced girls at my school...and I never really understood the point of all that. Some even ranging in the ages of 12-13. It's sad really. How superficial and conceited the younger generation are seeming to become..

*hugs*  ^_^

Yeah it's definitely not easy being the awkward and quiet one all in the middle of the....how would I put it...."rabid dogs." Weird comparison but that's all I see it. lol 

Sometimes I'll even come to the point where I'll try and close my eyes and free my mind of all the surrounding distractions. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, nonetheless, it does give me a bit a peace. 

Overall, I like how I am and no one's opinion will ever change that.  :)

I'm not really considered tough either lol. Unless you count being in Cross Country as tough haha

By the emotional aspect, I mean like how the girls can tend to be more sympathetic and considerate of feelings more than guys. Basically what I think what was already mentioned lol.

Well I just turned 18, so that could be why. Once you get old enough(two years...not too long for ya), you should be out of the awkward effects of puberty. 

Plus I've been eating more healthy which probably helps a lot too. It's most patience. It's hard but worth it in the end.

I tried homeschooling for two months, I hated it. I guess I'm not 100% intorverted. I like to be around at least one or two friends...otherwise yeah, I'll definitely go crazy.

And man that's rough. I've actually come to the point where I don't really want to talk nor be friends with the girl I like anymore, because it's hard. It kills me pretty much lol.

It sucks because she's very genuine too but oh well I guess. We even went to prom together. But it's fine. We had a lot of great moments, but I can't afford to bring her any more distress with my complicated feelings...

Yeah we can PM sometime today. Sounds good. 

*hugs*

This thread has turned into some kind of therapy/confession thing lol

Good to see how the thread has evolved into something so nice ;)

I do like your "rabid dogs" comparison. WORKS GREAT IN MY CASE!! :lol:

One day we had some free time in the auditorium and mostly everyone was in a big group near the stage, since I didn't get along with any of those people, and I didn't participate in their crazy antics I just sat near the back of the auditorium reading a book and wishing I could just leave. I always felt relieved when I left that class and went to gym. I HATE PE but one of my best friends was there so she helped me get rid of all the craziness.

Even the theater teacher told me that I needed to "socialize more". Well the truth is, I'm VERY social, when I'm around friends. But if I'm not friends with anyone in the room, I'm the odd one out off on my own. I mean she said I could try to be friends with them, but the thing is I'M JUST NOT LIKE THEM AT ALL!! AND THEY ANNOYED ME AND MADE MY DAYS MISERABLE WHEN THEY STARTED PICKING ON ME ALMOST TO THE BRINK OF INSANITY!! Not literally but I was terrorized pretty badly. You know what I'm talking about Sanderspie ;) From our chat. To everyone else let's just say it was completely unbearable to be in that class anymore.

So that's just a glance at how I'm an introvert at times. but not all the time ;) When I'm with my friends, I have a blast and I'm my normal bubbly, happy self. It's difficult to be that way around people who aren't anything like you. Anyway, I guess that aspect of me didn't really sit well with the guys in that class so of course none of them talked to me. They prefered the crazy airheads, and in all honesty fine by me, they were too perverted anyway lol :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I know how you guys feel. D: We can all be alone together!

img-1746628-1-tumblr_mcn9l1WNOD1qj0i2yo1

We shall all be together alone!

*Goes to cry sadly in the corner*

Woohoo *sob*

post-4258-0-52750900-1376440781.jpg

Wait, three of us on the Internet, all together alone? This picture is perfect, then.

post-4258-0-57955700-1376440830_thumb.jpg

We're not alone anymore, are we? I mean, we have each other. And I don't think Forever Alone has friends this good. Maybe I should express it in song. Ahem. (Off key) Together we staaaand- *Cane pulls me off the topic.*

• Brohoof 4

While you guys tend to get along easier with girls, I'm that way with boys. My tomboyish personality and the fact that I don't wear make up or do my nails makes me an outcast in my grade. I still have some friends who are girls and we get along great, but as soon as the conversation starts to switch to makeup and pedicures and cute boys I back out :lol:

You know, friends who are guys, just casual ;)

You my friend are amazing! ;) I feel the same way in some of those aspects. Although I have many guy friends all of them are interested in the airhead, crazy, picky prissy cheerleader types which pretty much make up the vast majority of girls in my grade.

I can see that, its cool if you get along better with guys generally, i can see it, especially if your more tomboyish.

I don't really get makeup or all that stuff honestly, i don't totally dislike it, although some girls wear to much :P.

I think girls look fine without it, but eh idk i'm not a girl, so i guess i just don't get it or something :P.

I'm not that terribly masculine really, some guys i know are all about girls and they talk dirty and i don't care for that stuff honestly, some are constantly going around having sex with different girls, or going out with different girls, those are the jerks i think generally. 

Me, i've honestly yet to date anyone, for many many reasons.

i'm not really one for dirty talk to be honest either, heck i'm not that sexually interested really, maybe i'm just weird :P.

I play plenty of video games, don't get me wrong, talking to guys about that is way easier.

I find it easier to find stuff to talk about and talk to guys most of the time, but girls i like their personality and traits they generally have.

Although there are some girls, who are just, ugh. Although same thing with guys so idk. I don't like the stuck up drama queen girls though. Just the nice friendly ones.

I just have casual friends in general, not really any close friends like i said. Its hard for me to get real close to people, since i'm not the most trusting after a few past friends leaving me. And other things.

Still i socialize, and have caring friends here, so its cool, helps me stay sane.

I still have my crush, but i highly doubt she likes me like i said, and i highly doubt anyone else likes me, seeing as i'm kinda ugly. (frreaking acne don't help.) 

I'm pretty casual friends with basically everyone IRL, including some girls, so yeah. I just hang out with them at lunch or school or band stuff, but thats it.

Alot of guys are pretty obsessed with looks, but i'm not really, i mean I have my tastes, but i think beauty is in the eyes of the beholder anyways, so a guy will find beauty in someone eventually, i'm sure you'll find a guy eventually :), and the wait will be worth it, instead of wasting time with someone who doesn't really like you even. 

Like i said, you don't really need makeup to be beautiful, just be you, and i'm sure someone will come along.

I hope i get a girlfriend eventually kinda, but idk if its gonna happen, being shy and being a guy and all, its hard to ask girls out anyways. Plus the girl i have my eye on is again a pretty complicated situation.

However after i get out of college, i have no idea if i'll ever get a chance to date anyone, which is kinda scary. Hopefully i find someone before then.

I'm personally not that introverted, but i value my alone time and have times where i'd rather be left by myself.

But i wouldn't consider myself a big introvert, because i can still be a Pinkie pie once i warm up to people some.

Still, *hugs* Its nice to relate regardless.

• Brohoof 2

I can see that, its cool if you get along better with guys generally, i can see it, especially if your more tomboyish.

I don't really get makeup or all that stuff honestly, i don't totally dislike it, although some girls wear to much :P.

I think girls look fine without it, but eh idk i'm not a girl, so i guess i just don't get it or something :P.

I'm not that terribly masculine really, some guys i know are all about girls and they talk dirty and i don't care for that stuff honestly, some are constantly going around having sex with different girls, or going out with different girls, those are the jerks i think generally. 

Me, i've honestly yet to date anyone, for many many reasons.

i'm not really one for dirty talk to be honest either, heck i'm not that sexually interested really, maybe i'm just weird :P.

I play plenty of video games, don't get me wrong, talking to guys about that is way easier.

I find it easier to find stuff to talk about and talk to guys most of the time, but girls i like their personality and traits they generally have.

Although there are some girls, who are just, ugh. Although same thing with guys so idk. I don't like the stuck up drama queen girls though. Just the nice friendly ones.

I just have casual friends in general, not really any close friends like i said. Its hard for me to get real close to people, since i'm not the most trusting after a few past friends leaving me. And other things.

Still i socialize, and have caring friends here, so its cool, helps me stay sane.

I still have my crush, but i highly doubt she likes me like i said, and i highly doubt anyone else likes me, seeing as i'm kinda ugly. (frreaking acne don't help.) 

I'm pretty casual friends with basically everyone IRL, including some girls, so yeah. I just hang out with them at lunch or school or band stuff, but thats it.

Alot of guys are pretty obsessed with looks, but i'm not really, i mean I have my tastes, but i think beauty is in the eyes of the beholder anyways, so a guy will find beauty in someone eventually, i'm sure you'll find a guy eventually :), and the wait will be worth it, instead of wasting time with someone who doesn't really like you even. 

Like i said, you don't really need makeup to be beautiful, just be you, and i'm sure someone will come along.

I hope i get a girlfriend eventually kinda, but idk if its gonna happen, being shy and being a guy and all, its hard to ask girls out anyways. Plus the girl i have my eye on is again a pretty complicated situation.

However after i get out of college, i have no idea if i'll ever get a chance to date anyone, which is kinda scary. Hopefully i find someone before then.

I'm personally not that introverted, but i value my alone time and have times where i'd rather be left by myself.

But i wouldn't consider myself a big introvert, because i can still be a Pinkie pie once i warm up to people some.

Still, *hugs* Its nice to relate regardless.

*hugs* Yeah I can be a total Pinkie around my friends and people I know. I'm just an outcast among people I simply don't get along with.

I don't know if I'll ever date anyone either. None of my guy friends have shown any remote interest in me since they all have their eyes on my polar opposites. But still it's fun to talk to them.

I'm a girl myself, and even I don't understand the whole makeup thing. I've seen proof that if a girl wears too much makeup and everyday as a bonus, her face starts to become paler and loses its natural color, same thing goes with nails. SERIOUSLY ONE OF MY OLDER COUSIN IS LIVING PROOF!!! She must have worn makeup all through high school or something because HOLY BEJEEBERS she looks like a ghost without her makeup on and her nails are all yellow when they're not painted. It's sad really :( I personally prefer the natural look, I'm just not a fake person, I like everything al natural.

You'll find someone eventually ;) Most people do even if they believe they never will. Life can surprise you when you least expect it :)

I hope I do too. Even though I'm currently not desperate and necessarily interested in starting a real relationship with anybody, I can only hope that one day I find that special someone.

• Brohoof 2

I don't really get makeup or all that stuff honestly, i don't totally dislike it, although some girls wear to much

I just saw this and I had to say that I am kind of the same, but also not. I also don't get make up, but unlike you, I hate when girls wear make up. I honestly think it makes them look worse than they really are. Just putting in my two cents. 

• Brohoof 4

I have always had friends that have cared for me so much, yet I get so upset about everything that I feel like I am just pushing them away from me. It's like I'm showing them that I don't need them, when in reality they mean SOOO much to me. I don't know what I would do without them.

Yeah, I have flaws, and if my friends can't get over it then why are they my friends anyway? I am who I am and that just won't change! 

But you know, I cry a lot, and I cry mostly because I get anxious. It has been kind of a thing for me since I was little. I get so worked up over something that in the end, I end up doing just fine with. Like the 5th grade play, the music teacher was concerned since she knows that I get anxious when I am up on stage in front of a lot of people, and I got a big part (And I also got multiple solos, and it was the first time I had EVER sang a solo in front of so many people!). Though when I got on stage I realized it was fun, and on the night of the play, I did just fine. I really enjoyed myself that night. (It is weird that I am bringing up the 5th grade play at a time like this!)  

But I think guys should be more open about crying. People need to cry to let their feelings out. The way I see it, crying taking a nap, once you lay down all of your problems and stress just melt away. Just like when you cry!  :)

I guess we both learned a few things through this rather long chat!  :lol: And I don't think it is a rant, I see it as s conversation! 

And thank you so much!  :catface: And I am also here if you have any troubles that you wanna talk about. I concern so much about other people that when they need something I just sit down, and listen no matter how long it takes me! 

Well, i kinda screwed up with a friend i had back when i was like 10, i was homeschooled, so i didn't have alot of friends, but i had a good friend, however i got another friend who ended up replacing my best friend, so i kinda feel bad since i basically replaced him.

And then later on I got what i deserved when my friend left me for another friend basically. My best friend. That kinda made me trust alot less really. And i was kinda alone for a while.

Still friends are valuable, hang on to them, if they mean to much to you then tell them, remind them somehow, if they're really your friends i'll help and they'll stand by you, because well thats what true friends do.

I'm sure if your friends truly care y'all will make it through your flaws and theirs.

Nothings wrong with crying like i said, i mean there are times where crying is unnecessary, but i think generally crying is a good thing.

I don't really cry when I get anxious, but then again no matter how much i want to i probably couldn't really. I just get really nervous, maybe get a stomach ache or something, no tears though. Nothing wrong with it though, i'm not that great at being in front of crowds really. Or going outside my comfort zone.

I actually took a public speaking class, of course i wrote one speech and when i had to give it from memory nerves, and anxiety and other things lead to me eventually leaving in tears, so that didn't help me with shyness or speaking in front of others.

Of course, i have no issues doing skits and stuff, and did a few plays back when i was homeschooled. I actually enjoy them, but i don't do drama, because i have band and love that to :P. Plus i can't join i don't think anyways. 

I haven't really been in choir, except in church choir when i was young, and i'm not an amazing singer or anything, but i imagine it must be hard. (Still i love singing, even if i'm only decent, i practice though :) Well sorta, mostly karaoke, but i'm sorta improving, i've improved since i started)

I actually got the part in our shows trumpet trio(I play trumpet.) and so i'm going to be playing that in front of a crowd, not quite a solo, but still important. Hopefully i don't mess up. Or stress out or get to nervous.

Alot of things i stress over i end up enjoying anyways, so i know what you mean.

Its cool bringing up random stories is cool with me :P. it pertains to this conversation.

Yeah i agree, of course its one of those things where its such a sterotype, that you'd have to have the idea be ok in every guys mind, otherwise the guys who cry will be singled out, which is part of the reason I don't cry much. 

I cry from being frustrated, and i mean i've cried in front of people before, although its not full out crying, its more me tearing up and almost crying and trying to hold it back so i don't get embarrassed. 

There was this one time at band camp, where we where doing jazz runs, which I couldn't do, and i was getting frustrated(And slightly embarrassed) that i could not do them worth anything. So much i gave up and faced against the wall and sat there, i cried a little, trying to hold it back. I never full out cried, because it'd be embarrassing, but still. That said nobody make fun of me for it, so maybe i'm over reacting, i love the people in band, but still, its like a natural guy reflex or something :/. 

Its annoying though, like sometimes i get so frustrated or depressed or whatever that i wanna cry and let it out, but i can't. And it just makes my emotions spark haywire. When you actually full out cry it feels so reliving, but its hard for me to do, since the opportunity doesn't come often that i feel comfortable, and i can't just start crying at school or in my room, because both times i'll have someone asking whats wrong, or maybe at school making fun of me, and i don't wanna tell my parents whats wrong really.

So normally it gets outleted into anger or something, since thats like the only way to get it out other then crying, which leads to me lashing out at people who've done nothing.

But i agree feelings need to be let out, and crying works very well with doing that, if only it were easy, i feel like I'm dried of my emotions almost from the darn stereotype. Doesn't help that i don't have like anyone IRL i trust to listen to or a shoulder to cry on really.

Thats a good comparison, its pretty true i think. Atleast most of the time, to an extent.

I guess its not really a rant, i just kinda threw myself off on a tangent or something :P.

And your welcome, and thanks, its good to have people there for me :).

Well, this thread kind of spiraled from "Share your crushes here!" to "Mild Therapy Session". 

Not that I'm trying to be rude, or anything, I just find it kind of hilarious. :P Especially these galactic-sized posts. 

• Brohoof 8

Forum Member Crush: PinkieDaShy. Not that often that you meet such an intelligent and humorous individual. Or bro because he is so adorable.  :wub:

Pony Crush: Pinkie Pie.

IRL Crush: My best friend. Feels bad, man.

Video game Crush (because there is a difference): The Scout from Team Fortress 2. I mean, DAYUM.

EDIT: After scrolling up this page, I don't think I made my post right. Did I...did I miss something?

Edited by Scoutaloo
  • Brohoof 3