Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

Forum Member Crush: Nobody at the moment

Pony crush: Soarin'. But I think you guessed that anyways.

IRL Crush: This guy who went to piano lessons with me. I didn't know his name, but he was really nice to me, and I guess I might have liked him a teeny bit. I don't see him anymore :C

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~
  • Brohoof 5

Nero Bellum. Just, wow. From interviews that I have seen with him, his personality is quite like mine as well and he is immensely cute. My brother has actually partied with him before, lucky motherbucker.

My avatar is the ponified version of Nero that I made.

Someone who understands~ img-1742029-2-ForeverAlone.gif

But seriously. This man here.

img-1742029-3-nero_bellum___we_the_falle

I like creative people. Nero does that. 

Speaking of interviews, I recently watched an interview with this guy*. I liked the band's music before, but I have a whole lot more respect for both him and the other band members after watching it. Funny how interviews do that.

2254090739_small_1.jpg

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 2

Bit of an update here, after having learnt more about some members on this lovely forum (actually looking at some profiles!!), I have found a user with similar hobbies/interests to I, including poetry (which I used to write). No actual crush, but I felt like sharing this.

The user is Harmonic Revelations.

• Brohoof 3

This is me when I find people who mention celebrities as their crush:

img-1742260-1-lolwut.jpg

I don't understand it! I thought crushes were supposed to be people who mean a lot to you, and not just for the looks!

Ah, see, that's not what a "crush" is to me. Having a crush on someone IRL, to me, is more like a mild infatuation. I don't get them often, because frankly I have an obscenely high standard for men (Christian, college-educated, funny, etc.,) that there's usually a number of things that doesn't interest me.

A crush, at least for me, is just a silly little obsession over someone's biceps. Or pectorals. Or beautiful long blonde hair and scruffy jaw.  :wub: 

Ahem, sorry.

• Brohoof 4

Forum crush: No one really, besides I only joined a few weeks ago so not enough conversation to really find someone that I like.

Pony crush: DJ Pon-3. Why? Because she is awesome and she has cool hair. Gotta love the hair! 

Vinyl-vinyl-scratch-26026058-774-1031.jp

IRL: Not really because pretty much ALL guys that I know are either stupid, rude, or both! You know what I am sorry that pretty much ALL guys hate me. But I always have DJ Pon-3 and that is good enough for me!  :D

And also DJ Pon-3 loves music, and so do I. I don't love her just because she is cool and has great hair, I do, but those aren't the only reasons. She has got a great sense of music, and she is very friendly like me! 

• Brohoof 3

*brushes my hair back*

But my dear... care about you. I cared about ever since I first laid eyes on your avatar 36 seconds ago.

img-1742139-7-1285425704843.gif

Oh, my!...

mlp-rd-blush.png

I'm flattered! Showing such passion after spending a whole 36 seconds of gazing my completely inaccurate online profile fictional character picture, means a lot to me!

<3

• Brohoof 4

Forum Member Crush:  I don't think any female forum members are anywhere remotely close to my age.

Pony Crush:  Pinkie Pie!!!

IRL Crush:  I will go with celebrities for this one.  Maybe a tie between Felicia Day and Emma Watson. 

• Brohoof 3

Forum Crush: Nobody anymore. (Okay... maybe a little still)

Pony Crush: Littlepip (I'd still have no chance if she was real and if I were a pony.... :()

IRL Crush: I had some crushes in the beginning of last school year, but I lost them all near the end of the year and haven't really had one since. I want to find a nice girl kind of like me at brony club next year. That'd be nice.

Edited by Rainbow Dash The Fourth
  • Brohoof 4

Okay, I'll take it down if you want me to.

Forum Crushes:

Nopony: 59

Refuse to say: 8

Wheatley Core: 3

Pink Mist: 3

Champion RD92: 2

Squishy SKies: 2

Luna Squee: 2

Feld0: 2

CitrusKing46: 2

RockyMoo: 2, one to self

Dawn: 1

MintyWintergreen: 1

MatrixChicken: 1

ParisSwingCake: 1

LincolnShirePony: 1

RedLotus: 1

NatureOfFluttershy: 1

TailsIsNotAlone: 1

Tich: 1

EarlGrey: 1

Nova: 1

Wubsie: 1

Rez: 1

JackOrdan: 1

Becker: 1

Your mum: 1

Everypony: 1

DaReaper: 1, one to self

Ano170: 1, unsure because of age difference

Congrats, WheatleyCore and PinkMist, you're tied for first!

Edited by Makusu2
  • Brohoof 13

Forum: Rainbow Hash Because he is Smexy Baby, Call me!

Pony: Fluttershy ;)

IRL: Amy Lee!!! I would leave my girlfriend in 2 seconds if she even looked at me. (god i hope she is not on this site.) Not only is she hot she has an awesome voice.  Hayley Williams too, and Lacey Mosley. I dig chicks with musical talent. There all so hot but i have to go with amy lee becuase i love her voice the most.

Edited by Stoney Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, I'll take it down if you want me to.

Forum Crushes:

Nopony: 59

Refuse to say: 8

Pink Mist: 3

Champion RD92: 2

Squishy SKies: 2

Luna Squee: 2

Feld0: 2

CitrusKing46: 2

Dawn: 1

MintyWintergreen: 1

MatrixChicken: 1

ParisSwingCake: 1

LincolnShirePony: 1

RedLotus: 1

NatureOfFluttershy: 1

TailsIsNotAlone: 1

Tich: 1

EarlGrey: 1

Nova: 1

Wubsie: 1

Rez: 1

JackOrdan: 1

Becker: 1

Your mum: 1

Everypony: 1

DaReaper: 1, one to self

Ano170: 1, unsure because of age difference

Truly, I am honored :blush: I still can't believe I've been mentioned four times on here it's starting to get a little embarassing :) But thanks for thinking of me and WheatleyCore ;)

• Brohoof 5

WHAT. WHO ELSE HAS A CRUSH ON CITRUS?

I WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU HURT. HE IS MINE.

People need to keep their hands off my property. -_-

RIP IronPonyApplejack. You were a good friend, but once Sky Chaser has a reason to be enemies with you, you're doomed. :) Lol death battle initiated :P

• Brohoof 1

Wait, so that's two PLUS myself? Or two INCLUDING myself?

Just clarifying. Because if it's the former I'll feel like one cool cat. B) 

• Brohoof 1

Wait, so that's two PLUS myself? Or two INCLUDING myself?

Just clarifying. Because if it's the former I'll feel like one cool cat. B)

Lol two including yourself, sorry :P. But still, that's more than most of the members! Congrats! You're pretty much tied for second place!

• Brohoof 1

Forum Member: none at the moment

Pony crush: Twilght or Fluttershy

IRL: Courtney Imagine Pinkie Pie, with coffee, monster, and mounatain dew. :wub:

BTW  i'm single 

• Brohoof 1

IRL: Courtney Imagine Pinkie Pie, with coffee, monster, and mounatain dew. :wub:

LOL that is a bit of a frightening thought, my in real life crush is also alot like Pinkie Pie but she is a bit more mature, measured and not quite as hyper but is still very enthusiastic and upbeat.

• Brohoof 2

Forum crush: No one at this time.

Pony crush: Zecora, I like her concept and her voice.  I wish she'd show up more.

IRL crush:  No one at this time, I'm a very reserved person and it takes me a long time to develop that sort of infatuation for anyone. :blush: 

• Brohoof 2

Forum Crush: No one, really.

MLP Crush: I guess I'd have to give it to Luna.

IRL Crush: Jennifer Lawrence. Oh, sweet jesus, I would do anything just to bump into her. (In case you didn't know, I'm single.)

• Brohoof 1

Not entirely sure what I did, but hey, it feels pretty good.

Nice. Pink Mist is a pretty awesome member, so she would get quite a lot of love. :P So,  yay to us.  :yay:

• Brohoof 5

Forum crush: none, I'm married and even if I weren't I'm probably one of the oldest members here (although if I were single and a bit younger (I'm 25 btw) and got to know some of the lovely females on here, then maybe but yeah - enter awkward silence)

Pony crush: a tie between Twilight Sparkle and Princess Luna

IRL crush: none I've never really understood how crushes work except to really hurt yourself

Actually theres some members I know are like 40, but i guess as far as the majority you rank pretty high :P. Besides being married ya know :P.

Also crushes are basically feelings you have for someone before you actually ask them out, technically everyone has to have some sort of crush on someone before dating them, unless you don't love them till after you date that is.

Most of the time its not really under control of the person feeling it anyways, which is where the hurt part comes in.

Easy if you have good communication and don't argue/fight a lot. Alas I am afraid the love in my marriage has been slowly dying. - but it's partly my fault. I can b rather selfish and self centered. Which could be partly due to my Asperges and stuff. Mostly I'm in my room on the computer and my wife is in the living room on hers. Not to mention the kids stress the hell out of me.

Don't blame yourself so much :(

Sorry to hear your marriage is going rough, i don't know anything about marriage, seeing as i'm still only 16, but i know my parents got separated, so its not like all marriages are easy, infact most aren't.

Love is difficult, but worth it though, best of luck!

Ps. Its kids job's to stress you out :P, then they'll get the karma when they have kids haha. 

I feel so old for that comment, i'm freaking 16 :P.

But good luck with them to, i've been around younger kids before, they can certainly be a handful...

Forum crush: No one really, besides I only joined a few weeks ago so not enough conversation to really find someone that I like.

Pony crush: DJ Pon-3. Why? Because she is awesome and she has cool hair. Gotta love the hair! 

img-1742663-1-Vinyl-vinyl-scratch-260260

IRL: Not really because pretty much ALL guys that I know are either stupid, rude, or both! You know what I am sorry that pretty much ALL guys hate me. But I always have DJ Pon-3 and that is good enough for me!  :D

And also DJ Pon-3 loves music, and so do I. I don't love her just because she is cool and has great hair, I do, but those aren't the only reasons. She has got a great sense of music, and she is very friendly like me! 

Yeah guys tend to seem to be really rude, i don't understand what it is :P. Thats why i hang around alot of girls at lunch and stuff :P. Well i hang around guys to of course, but it seems guys have this tendency to be more rude then girls.

Must have to do with the strong guy stereotype or something idk.

I'm a guy though :P. I'm not a jerk though, like other guys, and i only really hang around the non rude guys(Which happens to be alot of the guys i'm in band with, so yay :D.)

Forum crush: None

Pony crush:

Canon: Twi, RD, PP, Lyra and Vinyl Scratch.

Non-canon: Blackjack and Little Pip

IRL: Selena Gomez and the girl that plays Sam on Sam and Kat

Fun fact, i actually use to have a crush on Selena Gomez.

So for those of you looking for something other then my IRL crush(On the beautiful girl I will call Kami, or atleast beautiful to me.) there y'all go.

Dunno why i had one, i just did. Not really an existent crush anymore though.

• Brohoof 3

Oh Brony Fandom! You so awesome!

Forum Crush: no one really but my closest friends on here is blackwoverine2. We were supposed to be Bronycon Buddies :)

Pony Crush: Yep... Soarin or Rainbow Dash.... Can't decide.

IRL Crush: Meh, this guy named Aaron but I'm slowly getting over him. Don't have any chances with him. He's like Gilda and I'm like Pinkie Pie. But I hope I find a special sompony soon :D

• Brohoof 1