Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

Yeah, I remember when we were talking a little bit on that subject. That's pretty interesting too, considering I don't know that many tomboys. Tomboys seem pretty awesome if I might add. Being bold enough not to care about the norms of what the female gender is "supposed to stand for."

I don't believe in that crap. Being different and unique and not having to follow is much better in my opinion. That's how I am really. 

Honestly I can care less by how "pretty" a girl looks or wants to be told how pretty she looks. lol There's a bunch of those makeup and glitter-faced girls at my school...and I never really understood the point of all that. Some even ranging in the ages of 12-13. It's sad really. How superficial and conceited the younger generation are seeming to become..

*hugs*  ^_^

Yeah it's definitely not easy being the awkward and quiet one all in the middle of the....how would I put it...."rabid dogs." Weird comparison but that's all I see it. lol 

Sometimes I'll even come to the point where I'll try and close my eyes and free my mind of all the surrounding distractions. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, nonetheless, it does give me a bit a peace. 

Overall, I like how I am and no one's opinion will ever change that.  :)

I'm not really considered tough either lol. Unless you count being in Cross Country as tough haha

By the emotional aspect, I mean like how the girls can tend to be more sympathetic and considerate of feelings more than guys. Basically what I think what was already mentioned lol.

Well I just turned 18, so that could be why. Once you get old enough(two years...not too long for ya), you should be out of the awkward effects of puberty. 

Plus I've been eating more healthy which probably helps a lot too. It's most patience. It's hard but worth it in the end.

I tried homeschooling for two months, I hated it. I guess I'm not 100% intorverted. I like to be around at least one or two friends...otherwise yeah, I'll definitely go crazy.

And man that's rough. I've actually come to the point where I don't really want to talk nor be friends with the girl I like anymore, because it's hard. It kills me pretty much lol.

It sucks because she's very genuine too but oh well I guess. We even went to prom together. But it's fine. We had a lot of great moments, but I can't afford to bring her any more distress with my complicated feelings...

Yeah we can PM sometime today. Sounds good. 

*hugs*

This thread has turned into some kind of therapy/confession thing lol

Well, i'm in band, and thats all, while band isn't easy, and it does have physical challenges, it doesn't exactly turn me into a weight lifting monster, or change myself from being not that masculine anyways. Also i have a really high metabolism, so i can't really gain weight anyways, so i'm like really skinny.

Oh, yeah i agree with that. Its just nicer being around people who are accepting of the fact that you have feelings, and aren't just a emotionless shell.

Yeah, probably, just gotta wait i guess and see.

I don't eat healthy at all, i'll be honest, which could be to blame partly, people might think because i'm skinny i eat super healthy, but i don't, i have a really bad sweet tooth, and don't eat that great really. I won't be surprised if i die from a heart attack before i'm 30.

I was homeschooled until 8th grade for several reasons, but i got curious about public school. And ended up liking it better. I enjoy my social interaction and lone time in moderations.

I wasn't like at no interaction in homeschooling, i mean we had homeschooled group and a few other activities like the plays we put on, i was in like 3 of them, and I enjoyed them, it also helped me have some minor acting ability i guess.

We also did occasional field trips and stuff, but we just didn't see each other everyday, only like once a week or every other week or something.

plus i was shy so yeah(Well still am)

It sucks yeah, especially since even asking her could totally ruin our friendship and everything, its just kinda complicated, Maybe i'll PM you about it sometime(And throw in some gushy stuff between us that means nothing to you really, but the world to me :P. But i'll keep it to a minimum)

I've thought about it, but I can't stay away from her, I enjoy being around her, so i try my best to be around her when i can.

She doesn't exactly always include me, its like she ignores me sometimes, then sometimes she doesn't, its confusing. Idk.

Regardless I want to be friends with her, maybe better friends, maybe that will help the situation.

I'm gonna try and get someone for prom senior year, but i've yet to go to anything with her, she probably doesn't know of my feelings really.(maybe who knows.)

Alrighty sounds cool.

*hugs Sanders tightly.* 

Yeah i guess kinda, but but.. well idk i don't mind it xD. It sorta pertains to the topic still. :).

*hugs* Yeah I can be a total Pinkie around my friends and people I know. I'm just an outcast among people I simply don't get along with.

I don't know if I'll ever date anyone either. None of my guy friends have shown any remote interest in me since they all have their eyes on my polar opposites. But still it's fun to talk to them.

I'm a girl myself, and even I don't understand the whole makeup thing. I've seen proof that if a girl wears too much makeup and everyday as a bonus, her face starts to become paler and loses its natural color, same thing goes with nails. SERIOUSLY ONE OF MY OLDER COUSIN IS LIVING PROOF!!! She must have worn makeup all through high school or something because HOLY BEJEEBERS she looks like a ghost without her makeup on and her nails are all yellow when they're not painted. It's sad really  :( I personally prefer the natural look, I'm just not a fake person, I like everything al natural.

You'll find someone eventually  ;) Most people do even if they believe they never will. Life can surprise you when you least expect it  :)

I hope I do too. Even though I'm currently not desperate and necessarily interested in starting a real relationship with anybody, I can only hope that one day I find that special someone.

*Hugs* I'm not an outcast exactly, well depends.

I'm pretty crazy at times, i'm most crazy in band, but thats because i love band(Including our awesome band director.) 

None of the girls show any interest in me either frankly.

And idk if i'd date alot of girls i'm friends with, it'd be kinda awkward i think.

Well, idk then :P. Its a self conscious behavior i think for the most part, but i could just be ignorant. I don't exactly have an issue, but some wear to much. If i'm gonna date you it means we may get married someday, and we're going to sleep in the same bed, and i'm going to see you without makeup, so may aswell show me now.

I've heard that that kinda stuff is bad for your skin and stuff, never had any proof though.

And wow o-o that sounds pretty crazy, i guess she must've.

I think you may as well show natural beauty, because like I said, if your going to date it means your in love, when your in love you get married, when you get married you eventually sleep in the same bed, when you sleep in the same bed you wake up to your wife without makeup, theres no hiding it in the long run frankly, so show off your natural beauty now don't wait.

Just my thoughts, i'm ok with a little makeup and all, but i certainly think some wear a bit to much.

I hope so, of course right now i'm in the middle of a crush, which sorta blinds me to any other options really.

Well i'm not desperate really, but i do like someone, regardless i'm sure in due time you'll find someone. When you do it'll be worth the wait because you didn't rush for someone.

Good luck!

Well, this thread kind of spiraled from "Share your crushes here!" to "Mild Therapy Session". 

Not that I'm trying to be rude, or anything, I just find it kind of hilarious.  :P Especially these galactic-sized posts. 

Haha, sorry, i have the magical ability to accidentally get a little off topic in threads :P.

No offense taken here.

• Brohoof 1

I just saw this and I had to say that I am kind of the same, but also not. I also don't get make up, but unlike you, I hate when girls wear make up. I honestly think it makes them look worse than they really are. Just putting in my two cents.

I agree utterly and completly. I'm a girl. Does that mean I have to wear loads of eyeliner, text all day, and go excessively shoe shopping? I sure hope not. -,-

Also, because I feel the need...

Youtube Crush: SkyDoesMinecraft. Seriously. No one can deny his sexy singing voice.

Anime Crush: Iceland from Hetalia.

post-4258-0-04919900-1376444973_thumb.jpg

I mean, just look at that guy.

Edited by Death Voice Penguin
  • Brohoof 1

This is what I find as a general trend among many forum members here. Why is it that so many of you are lonely, introverted people? It really sucks! Am I the only member here with lots of good friends and acquaintances? It makes me feel lonely in that regard in relation to the rest of the forums. Most of my friends are such awesome people, and my crush (Jaimie) may harbour feelings for me, even if she says she's not interested in a relationship with any guy right now. Sure I feel like my friends may be closer with other people than me, but I still have awesome friends.

I got most of my friends without even doing anything really. They all came to me amazingly enough. Take Jaimie, my current crush. She just asked for any chemistry tutor. I just happened to say yes first. And we've been close friends since, maybe even considering a relationship. Then there's Arie, John, Cam, Pamela, Jess, Beesh, Lawren, Stuart, Jeffrey... oh the list just goes on! Maybe it's because I'm in a Christian university and we all share the same faith and same God, but nonetheless, I'm amazed at how sheltered and comforted I am in my university. I've never had such flourishing relationships in my whole life.

Maybe what I'm saying is that you guys shouldn't be sounding so pessimistic all the time. I was in the same position as the rest of you in high school. The smartest, yet loneliest and friendless person in my Indonesian high school. They saw me as a foreigner so I never fit in, and needless to say, it left me depressed. So yeah. I think you guys need some faith. Things will get better in the future, even if they don't seem like it now. I've experienced that far too often for me to ever forget that. 

Man so I came in here to be weird and post my crush stuff and then I spent like thirty minutes reading a kind of interesting therapy session that does not involve me at all and in the end makes me feel somewhat like a snoopy bastard. Fun!

Anyhoo, after the poniverse panel thing I gave Feld0 enough hugs and he promised me enough redbull that I think it should be a law that I be shipped with him even though I secretly despise him for not buying me enough redbulls

As far as pony crushes go, personally I'm fond of Derpy. Dunno why, either. I just find ditzyness kind of adorable for some reason.

As far as actual real life crushes go that I actually have a crush on, there is this one girl at a nearby coffee shop who I am actually absolutely head over heels with but uh... she's also married and I'm sure she'd be happier with the guy she's currently with so I'm not even going to bother :(

• Brohoof 7

@,

Well I'm glad that you agree :P

And that's kind of funny cuz in Scandinavia and the World, Iceland is the the one that's supposed to be good looking XD

I know, but SatW Iceland is nothing compared to my silver haired god. At least, not personality wise. And, seriously, that webcomic reminds me so much of Hetalia, it's scary. Like, so scary it gives me nightmares.

JK, JK. xD

Former member crush:  Had a thing for MissMachine for a bit, passing fancies on probably ten or so others.

Pony crush:  Pink

IRL crush:  Emma Watson.

• Brohoof 2

Forum Member Crush: I have had multiple crushes in the past, I don't really want to say who.

Pony Crush: Rainbow Dash

IRL Crush: Mila Kunis, Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansson, Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, Michelle Monaghan, Olivia Wilde, Megan Fox

• Brohoof 7

Forums Member Crush: Eh, i'mma just get this over with, don't mind if she knows it or not, but really, @Feather Gem is one of the sweetest people that I know on here. Dunno if I'd call her a crush or not o/////o but she's a really good friend.

Pony Crush: Octavia, if you couldn't tell already. XD

IRL Crush: Emma Watson, like any other male teenager on this planet, and probably many others, too.

Edited by Count Paradox
  • Brohoof 3

Forum Crush: Nopony yet. I haven't seen any love interests here.

Pony Crush: Big Mac. Gotta love his form of humor.

IRL: Nobody actually. Well I admit there is this one girl... :P

To add to this:

IRL Cont.: She's a a flute player in the high school band, she's my age. But I think she's really not into me at all. But when I see that girl I get really nervous, she's just too... *hm hm* perfect, what sucks is everybody makes fun of me for liking this girl and being way to nervous and way too (in a way) polite to make the move.

I would also add this embarrasing thing since I won't be shy now... :/: I used to have somewhat of a like for NPH. IDK what it was, but I felt somewhat attracted to him. 

Cartoon Crush (Not from My Little Pony): Well I'd admit I kinda like the host off of the Total Drama Series. For some reason crazy can be extremely attractive.

Video Game Crush: Sabrina from Pokemon. (6th Kanto Gym Leader)

Edited by EquestriasCourier
  • Brohoof 1

Video Game Crush: Sabrina from Pokemon. (6th Kanto Gym Leader)

Dude, who DOESN'T like Sabrina? The cold, calculating outside combined with the cold, calculating personality combined with those looks...*whew* Best Pogeman character. 

• Brohoof 3

IRL Crush: Mila Kunis, Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansson, Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, Michelle Monaghan, Olivia Wilde, Megan Fox

The only name there that I didn't recognize was Michelle Monaghan.  So I did a search.  I really liked her character in "Source Code."

Well, i kinda screwed up with a friend i had back when i was like 10, i was homeschooled, so i didn't have alot of friends, but i had a good friend, however i got another friend who ended up replacing my best friend, so i kinda feel bad since i basically replaced him.

And then later on I got what i deserved when my friend left me for another friend basically. My best friend. That kinda made me trust alot less really. And i was kinda alone for a while.

Still friends are valuable, hang on to them, if they mean to much to you then tell them, remind them somehow, if they're really your friends i'll help and they'll stand by you, because well thats what true friends do.

I'm sure if your friends truly care y'all will make it through your flaws and theirs.

Nothings wrong with crying like i said, i mean there are times where crying is unnecessary, but i think generally crying is a good thing.

I don't really cry when I get anxious, but then again no matter how much i want to i probably couldn't really. I just get really nervous, maybe get a stomach ache or something, no tears though. Nothing wrong with it though, i'm not that great at being in front of crowds really. Or going outside my comfort zone.

I actually took a public speaking class, of course i wrote one speech and when i had to give it from memory nerves, and anxiety and other things lead to me eventually leaving in tears, so that didn't help me with shyness or speaking in front of others.

Of course, i have no issues doing skits and stuff, and did a few plays back when i was homeschooled. I actually enjoy them, but i don't do drama, because i have band and love that to :P. Plus i can't join i don't think anyways. 

I haven't really been in choir, except in church choir when i was young, and i'm not an amazing singer or anything, but i imagine it must be hard. (Still i love singing, even if i'm only decent, i practice though :) Well sorta, mostly karaoke, but i'm sorta improving, i've improved since i started)

I actually got the part in our shows trumpet trio(I play trumpet.) and so i'm going to be playing that in front of a crowd, not quite a solo, but still important. Hopefully i don't mess up. Or stress out or get to nervous.

Alot of things i stress over i end up enjoying anyways, so i know what you mean.

Its cool bringing up random stories is cool with me :P. it pertains to this conversation.

Yeah i agree, of course its one of those things where its such a sterotype, that you'd have to have the idea be ok in every guys mind, otherwise the guys who cry will be singled out, which is part of the reason I don't cry much. 

I cry from being frustrated, and i mean i've cried in front of people before, although its not full out crying, its more me tearing up and almost crying and trying to hold it back so i don't get embarrassed. 

There was this one time at band camp, where we where doing jazz runs, which I couldn't do, and i was getting frustrated(And slightly embarrassed) that i could not do them worth anything. So much i gave up and faced against the wall and sat there, i cried a little, trying to hold it back. I never full out cried, because it'd be embarrassing, but still. That said nobody make fun of me for it, so maybe i'm over reacting, i love the people in band, but still, its like a natural guy reflex or something :/. 

Its annoying though, like sometimes i get so frustrated or depressed or whatever that i wanna cry and let it out, but i can't. And it just makes my emotions spark haywire. When you actually full out cry it feels so reliving, but its hard for me to do, since the opportunity doesn't come often that i feel comfortable, and i can't just start crying at school or in my room, because both times i'll have someone asking whats wrong, or maybe at school making fun of me, and i don't wanna tell my parents whats wrong really.

So normally it gets outleted into anger or something, since thats like the only way to get it out other then crying, which leads to me lashing out at people who've done nothing.

But i agree feelings need to be let out, and crying works very well with doing that, if only it were easy, i feel like I'm dried of my emotions almost from the darn stereotype. Doesn't help that i don't have like anyone IRL i trust to listen to or a shoulder to cry on really.

Thats a good comparison, its pretty true i think. Atleast most of the time, to an extent.

I guess its not really a rant, i just kinda threw myself off on a tangent or something :P.

And your welcome, and thanks, its good to have people there for me :).

Well, i kinda screwed up with a friend i had back when i was like 10, i was homeschooled, so i didn't have alot of friends, but i had a good friend, however i got another friend who ended up replacing my best friend, so i kinda feel bad since i basically replaced him.

And then later on I got what i deserved when my friend left me for another friend basically. My best friend. That kinda made me trust alot less really. And i was kinda alone for a while.

Still friends are valuable, hang on to them, if they mean to much to you then tell them, remind them somehow, if they're really your friends i'll help and they'll stand by you, because well thats what true friends do.

I'm sure if your friends truly care y'all will make it through your flaws and theirs.

Nothings wrong with crying like i said, i mean there are times where crying is unnecessary, but i think generally crying is a good thing.

I don't really cry when I get anxious, but then again no matter how much i want to i probably couldn't really. I just get really nervous, maybe get a stomach ache or something, no tears though. Nothing wrong with it though, i'm not that great at being in front of crowds really. Or going outside my comfort zone.

I actually took a public speaking class, of course i wrote one speech and when i had to give it from memory nerves, and anxiety and other things lead to me eventually leaving in tears, so that didn't help me with shyness or speaking in front of others.

Of course, i have no issues doing skits and stuff, and did a few plays back when i was homeschooled. I actually enjoy them, but i don't do drama, because i have band and love that to :P. Plus i can't join i don't think anyways. 

I haven't really been in choir, except in church choir when i was young, and i'm not an amazing singer or anything, but i imagine it must be hard. (Still i love singing, even if i'm only decent, i practice though :) Well sorta, mostly karaoke, but i'm sorta improving, i've improved since i started)

I actually got the part in our shows trumpet trio(I play trumpet.) and so i'm going to be playing that in front of a crowd, not quite a solo, but still important. Hopefully i don't mess up. Or stress out or get to nervous.

Alot of things i stress over i end up enjoying anyways, so i know what you mean.

Its cool bringing up random stories is cool with me :P. it pertains to this conversation.

Yeah i agree, of course its one of those things where its such a sterotype, that you'd have to have the idea be ok in every guys mind, otherwise the guys who cry will be singled out, which is part of the reason I don't cry much. 

I cry from being frustrated, and i mean i've cried in front of people before, although its not full out crying, its more me tearing up and almost crying and trying to hold it back so i don't get embarrassed. 

There was this one time at band camp, where we where doing jazz runs, which I couldn't do, and i was getting frustrated(And slightly embarrassed) that i could not do them worth anything. So much i gave up and faced against the wall and sat there, i cried a little, trying to hold it back. I never full out cried, because it'd be embarrassing, but still. That said nobody make fun of me for it, so maybe i'm over reacting, i love the people in band, but still, its like a natural guy reflex or something :/. 

Its annoying though, like sometimes i get so frustrated or depressed or whatever that i wanna cry and let it out, but i can't. And it just makes my emotions spark haywire. When you actually full out cry it feels so reliving, but its hard for me to do, since the opportunity doesn't come often that i feel comfortable, and i can't just start crying at school or in my room, because both times i'll have someone asking whats wrong, or maybe at school making fun of me, and i don't wanna tell my parents whats wrong really.

So normally it gets outleted into anger or something, since thats like the only way to get it out other then crying, which leads to me lashing out at people who've done nothing.

But i agree feelings need to be let out, and crying works very well with doing that, if only it were easy, i feel like I'm dried of my emotions almost from the darn stereotype. Doesn't help that i don't have like anyone IRL i trust to listen to or a shoulder to cry on really.

Thats a good comparison, its pretty true i think. Atleast most of the time, to an extent.

I guess its not really a rant, i just kinda threw myself off on a tangent or something :P.

And your welcome, and thanks, its good to have people there for me :).

It's kind of the same with me, I am fine singing when no one is around, and in front of a few friends. But the 5th grade play was I first time I actually did a play in front of so many people! I had never done a play in the first place! So it was fun and also a bit scary. But the play was a HUGE succsess! And I was happy that after one of the songs I had a solo in, the people who were in the song (And me) got a HUGE applause!! 

Yeah, I was always the person who would get really nervous, and start crying. People would look at me and probably think that I was a cry baby! But who cares, I have people who will come up to me and help me which I think is so so so sweet. But I also think I don't really deserve the kindness that my friends have shown me most of the time. It has also been a thing, I place myself lower then others because I lack confidence in myself and my abilities. (And I don't like to get cocky like some people I know) 

Like when I do certain things like singing and drawings (Which people say that I am really good at, but I am definitely not bragging! Bragging just isn't me AT ALL!) I always put myself below others and say things like "No, (someone's name) does WAY better then me. I am not even hafl as good as (someone's name)" 

And since I place myself like that, my mom and my music teacher would have talks with me about how I need to have confidence! BUT IT IS HARD!!!! 

It is hard to have more confidence when you have always put yourself below others.

But it would be nice if people would just honestly express their feelings, and for some people go and get help. It isn't right for someone to keep how they feel to themselves. Especially when they are going through hard times. The reason we have friends is so that we can say how we feel, and hope that they understand and can make us feel better. 

But if friends replace friends it happens. I replaced a Really good friend of mine in 3rd grade, and that went on until half way through 4th grade. And The person I replaced was my best friend. Where the person who I was hanging out with, acted cruelly towards the friend I replaced behind my back.

And it was my fault because I believed the person that I was hanging out with, I believed her lies and let my friend be tormented by the girl I thought was nice, but turned out to be rude in the end when she called me and a friend of mine one of the worst words in the English language. And we were in 3rd or 4th grade at that time. It shocked me and surprised me. 

But yeah! Talking about past experiences is always fun! 

And besides, I am not just gonna sit around and leave you to deal with problems by yourself. NO ONE should have to deal with their problems on their own. It is a fact that some people hate to admit, but they need help from others. And being by other's sides when they need to talk is what makes me smile. Since I know I am helping them find happiness and light! 

• Brohoof 2

The only name there that I didn't recognize was Michelle Monaghan.  So I did a search.  I really liked her character in "Source Code."

I don't know why, but whenever I watch a movie with her in it, I always have this attraction towards her for some reason...I can't really explain it...

• Brohoof 2

It's kind of the same with me, I am fine singing when no one is around, and in front of a few friends. But the 5th grade play was I first time I actually did a play in front of so many people! I had never done a play in the first place! So it was fun and also a bit scary. But the play was a HUGE succsess! And I was happy that after one of the songs I had a solo in, the people who were in the song (And me) got a HUGE applause!! 

Yeah, I was always the person who would get really nervous, and start crying. People would look at me and probably think that I was a cry baby! But who cares, I have people who will come up to me and help me which I think is so so so sweet. But I also think I don't really deserve the kindness that my friends have shown me most of the time. It has also been a thing, I place myself lower then others because I lack confidence in myself and my abilities. (And I don't like to get cocky like some people I know) 

Like when I do certain things like singing and drawings (Which people say that I am really good at, but I am definitely not bragging! Bragging just isn't me AT ALL!) I always put myself below others and say things like "No, (someone's name) does WAY better then me. I am not even hafl as good as (someone's name)" 

And since I place myself like that, my mom and my music teacher would have talks with me about how I need to have confidence! BUT IT IS HARD!!!! 

It is hard to have more confidence when you have always put yourself below others.

But it would be nice if people would just honestly express their feelings, and for some people go and get help. It isn't right for someone to keep how they feel to themselves. Especially when they are going through hard times. The reason we have friends is so that we can say how we feel, and hope that they understand and can make us feel better. 

But if friends replace friends it happens. I replaced a Really good friend of mine in 3rd grade, and that went on until half way through 4th grade. And The person I replaced was my best friend. Where the person who I was hanging out with, acted cruelly towards the friend I replaced behind my back.

And it was my fault because I believed the person that I was hanging out with, I believed her lies and let my friend be tormented by the girl I thought was nice, but turned out to be rude in the end when she called me and a friend of mine one of the worst words in the English language. And we were in 3rd or 4th grade at that time. It shocked me and surprised me. 

But yeah! Talking about past experiences is always fun! 

And besides, I am not just gonna sit around and leave you to deal with problems by yourself. NO ONE should have to deal with their problems on their own. It is a fact that some people hate to admit, but they need help from others. And being by other's sides when they need to talk is what makes me smile. Since I know I am helping them find happiness and light! 

I never sing in front of others really, besides my family, everyone else i really don't. Mostly because I don't consider myself all that great. And also i've never had professional training or anything. So i'm sure your way better then i am :P.

Glad the play went well!

Don't worry, some people get really nervous with that kinda stuff, don't worry about it. :).

its great you have friends who are willing to help you. :)

I think I don't deserve kindness from people in alot of cases, but everyone deserves a little love. :D I don't have much self confidence myself, and I feel the same why about stuff, I don't really like to brag, and I keep my confidence low, because i don't want to be an overconfident jerk.

People have told me plenty times i need more confidence, but I know what you mean, its hard, and even harder when i worry about being over confident.

And yeah, it sucks that people can't be open much about feelings in todays society, without being looked down on.

Friends are great for having to vent to or have as a shoulder to cry on, sucks that I don't have anyone IRL for that, but i have people who care here, so it makes it better.

Yeah, it sucks when that type of thing happens and then you don't feel like you have much to blame but yourself really.

Pretty crazy that she'd have that type of language on her as early as 4th grade.

Yeah past stories are fun, I don't wanna get to off topic here though :P.

And thanks! I agree, and even knowing that i still forget it alot.

I agree also, i love helping people myself :). I enjoy making others happy, of course i need a little help myself sometimes.

So thanks :).

I never sing in front of others really, besides my family, everyone else i really don't. Mostly because I don't consider myself all that great. And also i've never had professional training or anything. So i'm sure your way better then i am :P.

Glad the play went well!

Don't worry, some people get really nervous with that kinda stuff, don't worry about it. :).

its great you have friends who are willing to help you. :)

I think I don't deserve kindness from people in alot of cases, but everyone deserves a little love. :D I don't have much self confidence myself, and I feel the same why about stuff, I don't really like to brag, and I keep my confidence low, because i don't want to be an overconfident jerk.

People have told me plenty times i need more confidence, but I know what you mean, its hard, and even harder when i worry about being over confident.

And yeah, it sucks that people can't be open much about feelings in todays society, without being looked down on.

Friends are great for having to vent to or have as a shoulder to cry on, sucks that I don't have anyone IRL for that, but i have people who care here, so it makes it better.

Yeah, it sucks when that type of thing happens and then you don't feel like you have much to blame but yourself really.

Pretty crazy that she'd have that type of language on her as early as 4th grade.

Yeah past stories are fun, I don't wanna get to off topic here though :P.

And thanks! I agree, and even knowing that i still forget it alot.

I agree also, i love helping people myself :). I enjoy making others happy, of course i need a little help myself sometimes.

So thanks :).

My mom wanted me to do a sport, but I refused so I agreed to do singing lessons at a place that is about five or ten minutes from our house. (Even though I do singing, I recently started Horse back riding!) And I am even scared to sing for my parents. And even though they are my friends, it scares me to sing in front of them too. 

It is really hard when people say you need to have more confidence, especially when you place yourself below others. You are afraid of turning into a cocky, bragging, idiot. I know how you feel. 

Yes, people should just be honest, and open up to others. I am talking to you emo people out der!  :umad:

Yeah love makes the world go 'round as I say! 

My friends have been by me for I don't know how long, and they still accept me even though I like MLP and anime. Hey it's cool to be different! If we weren't different the world would be a snooze!  :derp:

Yeah, let's not move to a different topic! 

And Np! 

• Brohoof 1

My mom wanted me to do a sport, but I refused so I agreed to do singing lessons at a place that is about five or ten minutes from our house. (Even though I do singing, I recently started Horse back riding!) And I am even scared to sing for my parents. And even though they are my friends, it scares me to sing in front of them too. 

It is really hard when people say you need to have more confidence, especially when you place yourself below others. You are afraid of turning into a cocky, bragging, idiot. I know how you feel. 

Yes, people should just be honest, and open up to others. I am talking to you emo people out der!  :umad:

Yeah love makes the world go 'round as I say! 

My friends have been by me for I don't know how long, and they still accept me even though I like MLP and anime. Hey it's cool to be different! If we weren't different the world would be a snooze!  :derp:

Yeah, let's not move to a different topic! 

And Np! 

I did soccer for like 5 years, but i still suck at it so yeah xD. i suck at sports, atleast i'm decent at trumpet, and ok at singing i guess.

And the only reason I'm fine singing in front of my family is because they can't really sing that great :P. I'm not amazing, but i can kinda sing, they can't really. to be honest.

Although i'm still kinda shy about it most of the time.

Most people who ask me to sing I tell them i suck :P. So yeah.

Without differences the world would be pretty boring to be honest.

Anyways, in order to not go to off topic i think we should move to a PM or something if you wanna talk more, just wanna be consider to others who don't wanna read all this.(Sorry anybody whos annoyed by this btw.)

It was a fun conversation!

• Brohoof 1

I did soccer for like 5 years, but i still suck at it so yeah xD. i suck at sports, atleast i'm decent at trumpet, and ok at singing i guess.

And the only reason I'm fine singing in front of my family is because they can't really sing that great :P. I'm not amazing, but i can kinda sing, they can't really. to be honest.

Although i'm still kinda shy about it most of the time.

Most people who ask me to sing I tell them i suck :P. So yeah.

Without differences the world would be pretty boring to be honest.

Anyways, in order to not go to off topic i think we should move to a PM or something if you wanna talk more, just wanna be consider to others who don't wanna read all this.(Sorry anybody whos annoyed by this btw.)

It was a fun conversation!

Yeah. I don't tell them I suck because they know that's a lie! 

Pretty much everyone I know, knows that I can sing rather well. 

And yes the world would be boring! 

*Yes! Sorry people who are like 'OMG! SHADDAPPP!!!!!'  :angry:

Yeah let us move to a PM or something.

• Brohoof 2

Why am I even replying to this? I have nothing interesting to say. Well, if you haven't skipped over this post yet, behold my unequaled uninterestingness!

Forum crush: Feld0 of course!! How many points do I receive?? Srsly tho, I don't know anybody on the forum well enough to have a crush. But if we expand the range to the MLP community at large, I can say Jenny Nicholson because... well, it's freaking Jenny Nicholson. She brings my favourite Pinkie to life and for that I love her forever. Also, either EileMonty or MEMJ0123 -- whichever one sings Luna's part in the Jeff Burgess song 'Home.' Here it is, if you haven't heard it https://pony.fm/tracks/1189-home-feat-eilemonty-memj0123 I'm thinking EileMonty is singing as Celestia -- if she is who I think she is ('Princess Monty') and I'm actually able to recognize her voice like I think I am. She's great, but MEMJ0123... "It's so lonely on the moooooon" == BIG CRUSH.

Pony crush: should be obvious from the last answer. FiW Pinkie! Though Lil' Pip and Blackjack are right up there, and Lacunae, too. If we're gonna be strictly canon, then Luna, of course.

IRL crush: screw that crap. I've had my heart broken enough times that I don't get crushes anymore. Too much emotional stress. That said, I look forward to the day when I once again meet a girl who I can't help but have a crush on.

Life would be so much simpler if I had romantic inclinations towards men. How far we've come, that such a statement seems ironic only in reflection. I console myself with these kinds of thoughts. I may be a bit lonely, but our world is a far less lonely place for so many people than it was even five years ago. That makes me happy.

Edited by decoherence
  • Brohoof 1

Oh hey guys look! A third update! How splendid.

Forum Crush(es): ~Squishy Skies~, , .

Pone Crush:  Twilot Spikle

img-1748441-6-nFEFRkA.jpg

IRL Crush: Chris Martin mate, I mean just look at this guy:

img-1748441-7-chrismartin.jpg

Like wow man.

Wow.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 13

Pfffft, I'm too cool for forum crushes. B)

But seriously, I'm not really the type to just immediately crush on someone because they're female. It's just not my brand of whiskey, so to speak.

Edited by Rockymoo
  • Brohoof 4

Pfffft, I'm too cool for forum crushes. B)

But seriously, I'm not really the type to just immediately crush on someone because they're female. It's just not my brand of whiskey, so to speak.

I crushed on Luna Squee, and then learned that she was a man. I didn't change it, because it felt homophobic, but still, since not everyone has a picture of themself, gender wouldn't really matter to me. :P

• Brohoof 4