Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

IRL Crush- Well my wife, its kind of easy to be in love with the one you are married to. :)

Easy if you have good communication and don't argue/fight a lot. Alas I am afraid the love in my marriage has been slowly dying. - but it's partly my fault. I can b rather selfish and self centered. Which could be partly due to my Asperges and stuff. Mostly I'm in my room on the computer and my wife is in the living room on hers. Not to mention the kids stress the hell out of me. Edited by Swift Quill
  • Brohoof 1

Forum Crush: I don't have one right now, but I did have a short little relationship with Whiteshade one time before he disappeared off the face of the planet, and I remember frantically searching for someone to be my crush in fifth grade, and coming accross Prince Lightning DaCute.

Pony Crush:

vq5oqx.jpg

EW, CLOPPER. xD

IRL Crush: A boy I met in September of last year, his name is Blaine. He runs with the popular group, so I don't think I have a chance. Thanks for playing, would you like to try for Double Jeprody?

• Brohoof 4

Forum Crush: Your mum.

tumblr_m8h2ybk97j1rtvivpo1_500.gif

Pony Crush: I would say Vinyl Scratch or Octavia, but they're an OTP. Ain't no one gettin' between those two. *eyes other members*  :ph34r:

IRL Crush: Nah brah. ForeverAlone.gif

But seriously. This man here.

nero_bellum___we_the_fallen_by_e_x_o_g_e

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 5

Intriguing......let's go for it!

Forum Member: CitrusKing. Fo' reals, y'all.

(not really, I just think he's a funny guy. I am very straight.)

Pony: Applejack or Luna

IRL: Does my wife count? Because if so, I pick her. If not....uh....well.....hmm...I got nothing.

• Brohoof 2

Forum Member: None

I haven't been here long enough to develop any crushes, and plus, everyone's older than me  :P

Pony: Doctor Whooves! Or Discord! There's not much to pick from! :3

IRL: Jared Leto. Maybe Olly Murs. Maybe. 

Edited by LittleRawr
  • Brohoof 2

Forum Crush: I don't even know what this means.

Pony Crush: In case I haven't made it abundantly and disturbingly clear already, it's Derpy Hooves for me, I mean just look at my profile page. How could you not love Derpy? She's just so wonderfully awkward and clumsy, and precious, and holy jumpin' jesus... those eyes. <3

IRL Crush: No such thing. Haven't had one since I broke up with my ex.

Edited by Sickman
  • Brohoof 1

I'm doing this again because my IRL crushes have intensified:

Forum Crush: None presently, sorry boyz. xD

Pony Crush: This question is still awkward to me, but I'll stick with Fancypants. (Like a sir.)

IRL Crush:

50662-Chris-Hemsworth-shirtless-gif-iU6h

tumblr_m5i451btat1r8t32y.gif

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

• Brohoof 3

Pony Crush: This question is still awkward to me, but I'll stick with Fancypants. (Like a sir.)

IRL Crush:

img-1742062-1-50662-Chris-Hemsworth-shir

img-1742062-2-tumblr_m5i451btat1r8t32y.g

Chris Hemsworth (don't know if I spelled that right) is a total hottie. I LOVE HIM. Those gifs were....... creative. When he's Thor, I absolutely love his cape. 

• Brohoof 2

Crushes, you say? Eh... Let me see.

Forum Crush: No one, unfortunately. I haven't really spoken to that many people on the forums yet to come to any conclusion. But I am, indeed, still looking~

awkward-wink-o_zps43ad4c48.gif

Pony Crush: mlp-rar-sexy.png

IRL Crush: Basically anyone that establishes eye contact with me in the bus. Well, there's this one guy in my school, but nothing really concrete. He doesn't seem to care much about me, anyway. °A°

• Brohoof 2

Chris Hemsworth (don't know if I spelled that right) is a total hottie. I LOVE HIM. Those gifs were....... creative. When he's Thor, I absolutely love his cape. 

He isssssss~ :wub:  And Thor is just so much fun to watch, plain and simple. :3 If I ever met Thor in real life I'd be all 

Let-me-love-you.gif

Daaa, I should watch the Avengers. Again. For the fifth time in three days.  :wub: 

• Brohoof 4

IRL Crush:

Chris Hemsworth and Hugh Jackman are gods among men. Part of the reason I'm lifting is to be like them :P

Anyways, me:

Forum Crush: None...........yet

Pony Crush: Rainbow Dash of course.

IRL crush: None........yet :maybe

• Brohoof 1

Chris Hemsworth and Hugh Jackman are gods among men. Part of the reason I'm lifting is to be like them :P

Anyways, me:

Forum Crush: None...........yet

Pony Crush: Rainbow Dash of course.

IRL crush: None........yet :maybe

Poor Hugh Jackman! The guy said he hasn't been hungry in about ten years, since he's constantly bulking up for the X-Men movies. :P 

But daaaaang if he doesn't look good in those movies~

• Brohoof 1

Poor Hugh Jackman! The guy said he hasn't been hungry in about ten years, since he's constantly bulking up for the X-Men movies. :P 

But daaaaang if he doesn't look good in those movies~

He was GODLY in the last Wolverine movie, as you're prolly aware. I couldn't care less for the half-baked story (tho it wasn't all that bad), he's a great actor and a godly man. And soon we'll get more godly goodness (literally) with Thor 2 :wub:

And for your enjoyment Earl Gray:

hugh-jackman-deadlift.jpg

That is in fact over 200kg he's lifting v_v

:P

Edited by Freedan
  • Brohoof 3

He was GODLY in the last Wolverine movie, as you're prolly aware. I couldn't care less for the half-baked story (tho it wasn't all that bad), he's a great actor and a godly man. And soon we'll get more godly goodness (literally) with Thor 2 :wub:

And for your enjoyment Earl Gray:

hugh-jackman-deadlift.jpg

:P

Ooh, do not remind me of Thor 2! I am so flipping excited for that movie its unreal. xD 

And that picture looks...inhuman

Which he is, of course, being Wolverine. xDDD

• Brohoof 2

IRL Crush:

He isssssss~ :wub:  And Thor is just so much fun to watch, plain and simple. :3 If I ever met Thor in real life I'd be all 

bitch-please-rage-face-466x550.jpg

tumblr_m3jfp2honi1robb62.gif

loki-475.jpg

fans-went-wild-when-tom-hiddleston-showe

I have three Loki's. Your argument is invalid. 

IRL Crush: Basically anyone that establishes eye contact with me in the bus. Well, there's this one guy in my school, but nothing really concrete. He doesn't seem to care much about me, anyway. °A°

*brushes my hair back*

But my dear... care about you. I cared about ever since I first laid eyes on your avatar 36 seconds ago.

1285425704843.gif?1318992465  

• Brohoof 1

img-1742139-3-bitch-please-rage-face-466

img-1742139-4-tumblr_m3jfp2honi1robb62.g

img-1742139-5-loki-475.jpg

img-1742139-6-fans-went-wild-when-tom-hi

I have three Loki's. Your argument is invalid. 

Dude, Loki's creepy. X_X

But I still kinda want to give the poor guy a hug. Lord knows he never got one from his Hannibal Lecter dad. 

• Brohoof 1

This shall be 'interesting' to say the least.

Forum: WheatleyCore (Not really a crush, I just enjoy her personality.)

Pony: Tough call, but if I had to choose just one, I would pick Nightmare Moon. I am drawn between both Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis, though.

IRL: Rachel Weisz. This is my celebrity crush, but in terms of an actual person I have a chance at, none.

• Brohoof 6

Forum Member Crush: WheatleyCore mlp-dblush.png

Pony Crush: Rainbow Dash <3

IRL Crush: Nada

I answered your questions, now where's my cookie?

• Brohoof 7

i don't really have a crush on a member here and i don't want to get involved with a pony from show, so no crush there. and i do not currently have a crush, but the last one i had didn't really end well. let's just put it this way: it was kinda like a spike and rarity thing, where i was friend-zoned from the start but tried anyway, except she eventually found it a bit creepy. she didn't tell me that until after she forced me to confess who i liked. i hope i don't have to go through that sort of a thing again.  :blush:

• Brohoof 2

Forum Member Crush: not yet

Pony Crush: Rarity

IRL Crush: A few people*

* I am polyamorus. My personal deffinition of poly is: The capacity to love more than one person at any given time and to be in multiple, ethical, romantic relationships with the consent and knowledge of everyone involved.

I currently have 1 partner and a few crushes. My crushes are....

1) My partner Kain. Yes we are in a relationship but I still have a big fat crush on him anyway~

2)Lawrence. H's this guy that comes into my work some mornings and orders breakfast on his way to work. he has blonde hair in a pony tail and he ALWAYS puts a smile on my face at work and gets me blushing with out fail~ ^_^

3) Bennidict Cumberbatch. Need I say more?

4) Alexandar. He's this russian guy who is local that I've been talking to and i have a bit of a date with him on thursday :P Yes I am fully aware of the crap going on in russia with the anti-gay law and we have actually talked about it at one point OO;

5) Silver. He is one of my friends/ the other unofficial Vanhoover group mod (I somehow wound up being the other unofficial mod with him OO; ). He did turn me down gently but I still have feelings for him :/

• Brohoof 1

This is me when I find people who mention celebrities as their crush:

lolwut.jpg

I don't understand it! I thought crushes were supposed to be people who mean a lot to you, and not just for the looks!

• Brohoof 2

Forum: Nobody.

Pony: Derpy. I mean look at her, she's freaking adorable!

Real life: Nobody. I'm going through my education before I worry about that... well... unless I meet "the one" a bit earlier than I expect...

• Brohoof 5

Forums member crush: None and I doubt there will ever be one.

Pony Crush: Soarin, easily. Some of the fan art I have seen makes me go *_*.

Real life...This guy.

post-8308-0-75408500-1376331804.jpg

post-8308-0-85616800-1376331789_thumb.jpg

Nero Bellum. Just, wow. From interviews that I have seen with him, his personality is quite like mine as well and he is immensely cute. My brother has actually partied with him before, lucky motherbucker.

My avatar is the ponified version of Nero that I made.

• Brohoof 1