Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

Better be careful on this thread pal.0_0 a few people I've seen be crushin' on pink mist. (Not me! Don't worry!)

Trust me man, I have absolutely nothing to worry about here. ^_^

"...there's only one boy in my life and that's you ;)" ~Pink Mist <3

• Brohoof 2

I would like to tell who is, but I'm too shy to say  :blush: 

Like I've stated before, it's highly doubtful any bad outcome will arise from this. I mean as we all know, since it's been mentioned various times, two members on here began a relationship because of this thread. Other than that, it's the internet. It's easier to to type than say. Other than that, if someone doesn't speak to you anymore after you admit liking them, they don't deserve your feelings towards them.

• Brohoof 1

snip]

I'm sorry man, but could you tone it down a bit on the relationship progress. We're all very aware of how it's going, so I'd like to kindly ask you if you could tone it down a bit.

oh and Muffin_bag123   read the comments

Go get her tiger. ;)

I'm sorry man, but could you tone it down a bit on the relationship progress. We're all very aware of how it's going, so I'd like to kindly ask you if you could tone it down a bit.

Alright man, I understand. Sorry.

The only reason he's talking about it more is because of me so if you're gonna b!tich about it, do it to me.

Edited by Muffin_bag123
  • Brohoof 1

The only reason he's talking about it more is because of me so if you're gonna b!tech about it, do it to me.

I apologize if I offended you. I meant no harm, nor a conflict. Please, understand that I am asking Dsanders himself. If you would like to speak with me, feel free to start a PM.

Yeah why not reply again.

Forum crush - Still nopony, I just tend to not have crush on people online. Though I was once close to developing one a long time ago. I kind of stop myself as soon as I see something not working out, probably why I have never had a crush on anyone except for cartoon characters.

Pony crush - Still Fluttershy, don't really have a crush on her anymore but whatever.

IRL crush - Still never had one, but I look at my online self as the same as irl and yet nothing.

Anime crush - Asuna Yuuki, it's fading but she's still cute.

Sword-Art-Online.Asuna-Huawei-U9500-1-As

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

(Although I'm 14 so it honestly doesn't matter does it?)

Exactly.  Even at 21, I personally find romantic relationships to be distracting (or at least that's how I imagine them being, I've never been in one), and I just want to get through school at the moment.  There's no need to rush into it.  If the opportunity arises, take it, but otherwise, just do what feels right.

Oh, and an update I suppose...

Forum crush: none?  I think?  I don't talk to people here often, so there's never been a chance to develop any feelings.

Pony crush: if I had to choose, Octavia.

IRL crush: eh, basically the same.  I don't talk to many people...  There's this friend, maybe, but I don't really know, it's sort of really confusing.  Then I suppose there was this girl that I'm unlikely to ever see again that worked as an intern with me over the summer.  I feel awful about it though, I can't even remember her name anymore...

EDIT: I remember the girl from the internship's name!  It sort of came to me in a dream last night, which I swear is not nearly as creepy as it sounds.

Edited by Antismurf9001
  • Brohoof 2

No need to feel shy. I mean confessing your forum crush is what this thread is meant for. ;)

Besides, you never know. That person could like you back, and next thing you know, you could be in a wonderful and unforgettable relationship with them. That's what happened with me and Pink Mist. ;)

Awww thats sweet. 

• Brohoof 1

One thing you have to understand, is to not feel put down because someone hasn't posted you as their crush.

You wanna change that?

Go reply to other people in different threads.

Leave a happy comment in an art post or on someone's wall to make their day a bit brighter.

Go assist a new member on questions about this page.

Opportunity doesn't wait for you.

• Brohoof 3

yo @Muffin_bag123 did you read my last post, if not you should

I'm not sure whether to thank you or to strangle you at this point. Be glad I don't know where you are.

Ooh its been revived! :DD

So I can post something.. eeeh

Forum: Nobody, really. Well no member, xD since Nobody is a member.

Pony: none d:

IRL: eeehh... yeah nobody there either xD

Pfft Im too young to care really anyways.

Ahh, the good ol' days, when I hadn't a care in the world. ;) Edited by Muffin_bag123
  • Brohoof 2

I'm not sure whether to thank you or to strangle you at this point. Be glad I don't know where you are.

Ahh, the good ol' days, when I hadn't a care in the world. ;)

What happened? If you don't explaining that is. ;)

You know... I think now is a better time then ever to confess who I like...

Pink Anarchy

The only reason I haven't told her is because I think one more rejection is gonna push me just over the edge... (I think you know what I mean)

• Brohoof 1

One thing you have to understand, is to not feel put down because someone hasn't posted you as their crush.

You wanna change that?

Go reply to other people in different threads.

Leave a happy comment in an art post or on someone's wall to make their day a bit brighter.

Go assist a new member on questions about this page.

Opportunity doesn't wait for you.

That's my boy xD be encouraging :)

• Brohoof 1