Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst thing ever spoiled for you?

Xievie

Oddly enough, things aren't spoiled for me that often (Except Twilicorn)

Thankfully I have friends who always ask "Wait... Did you beat/see this yet?!" and if I say no, they say "damn... HURRY AND PLAY IT!"

I remember he once was like 5 seconds from spoiling both The Walking Dead game and The Last of Us and I was like "YOU SAY ONE MORE WORD AND I BRUTALLY MURDER YOU"

He then proceeded to do this

82012168.jpg

• 7 years later...

I can't really remember specific worst one. Usually I'm the person who spoil things for myself. I look up story and endings for popular games because I think "I won't play them anyway". So I almost always know how the game ends when I play it

Also once I was playing Detroit BH and looked up reaction to a certain moment, I made a huge mistake - went to comments where a guy casually spoiled me a major twist

• 3 months later...

Nothing that I can remember. Even if someone would tell me the ending of a movie I have not seen, it may even make me more interested in that movie than before. Now, if someone said who the culprit was in a detective show or movie I have not seen yet there would be a little difference, but still, it would not be "spoiled". I would either just have to watch the movie later or watch the movie with the mindset of "so how are they going to find out and prove it's him?" instead of "who did it?".

the whole story of The Last of Us II 

man I was so upset lol the whole death scene with Joel, Abby, the ending. I'm actually kinda glad I watched the gameplay, with that knowledge in my brain, cuz I knew what to expect and couldn't get disappointed even more (I still gave the game a benefit of the doubt but the game delivered every disappointment)

I honestly stopped watching Game of Thrones just due to how bad people spoiled everything. All over social media, people spoiling stuff at work. It took the entertainment out of watching the show for me because I knew everything that was going to happen before I got to watch it myself. I couldn’t watch the new episodes as they aired due to my job schedule. 

I normally don’t mind being spoiled on television shows or movies. However, not when it comes to ‘America’s Got Talent’. A friend of mine spoiled the winner of one of the seasons and I was so pissed.

I got spoiled on what happened in the second-to-last Steven Universe: Future episode because of YouTube recommendations talking about rumors and it actually kind of pissed me off.

I also sort of spoiled the part of Doki Doki Literature Club

Spoiler

where Sayori dies

because of a SiIvaGunner video but in retrospect it was kind of my own fault that time lol