Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask darklord67

Ghostly assassin

Wait, people? There's no people in Equest.....oh wait Oh! You mean humans on Earth? Do you have special talent that allows you to see ghosts? Are you a ghost? So you been to Earth? What Earth is Like? What the people is like? What other worlds have you been across the spiritual plane? I wanna know I wanna know!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

better and yes i do know what it means

If you were given a chance to be able to live in Equestria what type of creature would you want to be and explain why??

If Lauren the Goddess of Equestria gives you a magical pen that can edit 3 things in Equestria past,present or future what would they be and why??

If you were to invent a major or minor Antagonist for the series what would he/she be and define who he/she would be

If you were given a chance to have a pony in MLP FIM as a room mate who would you choose and why??

Fluttershy:h-hi...

hi fluttershy

If you were given a chance to be able to live in Equestria what type of creature would you want to be and explain why??

If Lauren the Goddess of Equestria gives you a magical pen that can edit 3 things in Equestria past,present or future what would they be and why??

If you were to invent a major or minor Antagonist for the series what would he/she be and define who he/she would be

If you were given a chance to have a pony in MLP FIM as a room mate who would you choose and why??

q:1 a:1 ok to the first question i woulld be a anciet alicorn thar controls the planets elements

q:2 a:2 the second question maybe alot of things

q:3 a:3 the third question a male demonic dragon he seeks havoc on equistria

q:4a:4 to the final question maybe a mare i dont know