mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

i picked mine because Gorillaz is my favourite band, 2-D is my favourite band member and Dirty Harry is my favourite song! so it was pretty obvious :)

but seriously, there isnt anything cuter than this picture of 2-D

I had my OC for

a bit but i changed

it after re-reading

the last unicorn book

and listening to the sound

track while I was writing!

This was the first book I brought

with my own money as a kid

and The Last Unicorn was

the seed to my very first stories

even as young as 4 yr olds!

Because raisins.

Or its because I really like this one...and plan to make one to use here when I have time. I didn't real like using some of the other ones I've made, because of when and where I used them before.

Lately I've been changing my avatar to a screenshot of the most recent episode (some examples are Soarin, Rainbow Falls, Coco Pommel, RTOManehattan). I'll probably settle down to something else when the season finishes.

I picked mine coz i love twilight sparkle and i made the meme up and shes just awsome :)

I picked mine coz i love twilight sparkle and i made the meme up and shes just awsome :)

post-24601-0-37928100-1392201428.jpg

Mao from disgaea 3 because he is a nut job. He is hilarious but now that I think about it, he's not the type of person you want in the mlp universe. He'd probably do experiments on the ponies if he lived in equestria. :(

My old avi was rainbow dash on the *Judg(e)ment* tarot card from my favorite game: persona 4. It was also a double pun because the Judgement card roman numeral is XX which is also a type of beer. It had her with sunglasses and the word "cider" pointing to XX. It was a complicated joke, so that is why I changed it to mao. There's nothing complicated about a freak that obsesses about disecting things!