mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Discovered this artist for the first time ever on derpibooru the other day, and I just HAD to put it in my avatar. Sweetie Belle is my favorite (canon) pony evar! She is so adorable, and this artist seems to understand her everything I love about the character to a tee! \(^o^)/

https://www.derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-spikedmauler?q=artist%3Aspikedmauler

Because goats are my favorite animal, and if I was a goat my profile pic is about what I would look likeslygoat_crop_463x391.jpg.dd57fac8e8c9046ac62ceab4bcbabac6.jpg

• Brohoof 1

It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!

Cause Senator Armstrong is one of the most epic final bosses ever, and I just love the way he says this line.
2442535-armstrong009.jpg

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Sirius has a really awesome design.
Panzy

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I figured that it was about time to change my avatar, so I went with one a good friend recently made for me. :) 

Plus, I don't often use avatars that have backgrounds in them! 

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

Because it's basically my default avatar anywhere (well, technically the hat I had at firsts is, but this one is a bit more descriptive). However, I soon hope to be able to replace it by a Pony OC, because Ponies :derp:

I do family-friendly game streams over on twitch!

:derp: is best Pony :muffins:

Avatar drawn by https://twitter.com/_razzchan_

Because she's best pony and her hairstyle in that scene was just adorable.

(And also because I lack the artistic talent to make a proper picture of my OC).

Friendship isn't always easy. But it's definitely worth fighting for.

Twilight Sparkle is Best Pony!

• 2 weeks later...