Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

(edited)

Because Jimmie Johnson is the most sweetest, most cutest, most wonderful person in the universe :wub: He's one of the greastest NASCAR drivers of all time, he's amazing, he has a wonderful personality, he's...ok well I'm sure yall get the idea :adorkable: 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

So that when any random person online looks at my profile picture they can literally imagine a weird pony slyly looking at them judging them slowly typing at their keyboard 

Also so they assume I'm a guy LOL because I'm a girl in real life I have a few guy OC's and I want people to associate me with weird stuff  (I will frequently change my profile picture to anything I find odd or unusual that is to my liking as of right now it is my male OC Coco munchies) 

(edited)

I got a little nostalgic and I went back and watched the Bionicle mini movie for the Toa Mahri. I was reminded how awesome it was and how badass Hydraxon was.
There's not a lot of art of Hydraxon that would work. So, I screenshotted the scene in which he picks up Jaller.

Edited by Lord Magnus

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

My avatar was a gift from someone I used to be good friends with back in the day. Bamboodog invented the pony hearts, too!

Edited by Guest

I'm always changing my avatar pic, my current one is my ponysona 

On 7/28/2017 at 6:02 PM, ScruffyTheStallion said:

It's hand drawn by me,and most importantly...because, I love @Lucky Bolt so much!!!! :wub: I drew it to express my love for her. :catface:

aww x3

• Brohoof 3