Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

5 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

No complaints from me!

As for mine...it's very deer to me. *Scruchy deer face @Jeric *

I will say I miss your Gamer Luna avatar. You know, you guys should add a "Throwback Avatar" event on the calendar where people switch to an old avvy for a day. 

Anyway, to answer this question legitimately, I came here with an avatar of an exoplanet named Pegasi 2b that is my general avatar in most forums and social media platforms. I enjoyed it because it also worked as a clever FiM joke. 

I swore that I would not permanently change that avatar, but in late 2014 I stumbled upon an image in the Rarity Fan Club and it was the best depiction of how I viewed my favorite character on the show, so I broke from a long standing tradition and used it. IIRC the reaction to me finally embracing a pony avatar was amusing to say the least. 

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

it's friday the 13th in october!  It won't be another 11 years till that happens again!

• Brohoof 1

I used my own art of a character from Danganronpa, cause I think she’s supremely cute, plus I already had it handy so why not : P

And if I do ever change my icon, it’ll probably always be my own art. I just like the idea of making my own icons better.

• Brohoof 1

I tend to change avatars on every whim, but not this time. The avatar is here to stay for long as I always was, still am and will forever remain Linkin' Park's soldier.

I chose mine because 1. it's Twi and 2. it's her Nightmare Night costume. Probably going to change it after October.

Spoiler

Also, Starswirl apparently plays a role in the Season 7 finale. But this has nothing to do with that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...