mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

FleetFoot has always been my favorite WonderBolt and background pony.

When she got a voice in Rainbow Falls, I was ecstatic.

She's adorable and she has the voice of a chain smoker. She sounds like a total bad ass

I freaking love Fleetfoot after that episode, her voice was the best new voice that came out of that episode. Bulk Biceps was okay, but the way Fleetfoot talks is awesome to me.

• Brohoof 1

698042b1b83d1736cdeabd3ac634765f-d754hfj

I made this avatar myself. I had just changed my username to Lady~Rarity, and my old avatar was getting... well, old. I still wanted something with Rarity in it, so I found a Rarity vector (one that was okay for me to use) and a pretty purple background, put it in GIMP, added some text and a border, and, viola! My avatar was ready to be worn.

I'm continuing my "Applejack and friend" themed avatars and since Simple Ways is airing on Saturday I figured Applejack and Rarity would be the perfect pair. :DAnd because Rarijack is best ship, duh.

This picture is called Applebucking is HARD by the incredibly talented Rarijack fan artist on deviantart known as WhiteDiamondsLtd. If you like Applejack, Rarity, or the Rarijack ship then you should definitely check out her stuff.

• Brohoof 3

Nothing too special, just another Disgaea avatar, this time of a generic character. The theme is the same as usual, that lovable bittersweet personality of mine. Most of the demons of Disgaea are bad and yet good in a way, a sort of caricature of that duality. Anyway Red Mage was the flavor of the month.

post-11395-0-62876700-1391662444_thumb.jpg

first i ponified myself because i was bored, i liked how it turned out, so I used it as my avatar.

and then PLANES PLANES PLANES PLANES PLANES!

and then i decided i wanted it to be animated because he looked kinda lifeless, so now it blinks.

then i wanted to up my signature, so i added the B-17s

noblessech263p014.jpg

9290107_537.jpg

Karias from Noblesse. 'nuff said.

(To give some context, Nunim translates to sister from Korean or something of the sort, and he's calling out the lord of the nobles by referring to her as such, inciting the rage of all the other clan leaders of noble society)

Edited by Freedan

This one is from one of my newer favorite shows: Dr. Slump by none other than Akira Toryama.

Figured somebody would want to find out about what this is, watch the show, fall in love, and then eventually translate the rest of the episodes so I can watch them. *Nudge nudge* *Hint hint*

Because IDGAF.

RXkiTvH.jpg

Sometimes I change it to my OC or one of thousands of Russian-Soviet Military pictures I have 

My avatar is actually the commission I got from donating during EileMonty's initial livestream event for Michael Morones.  I wanted to make it my icon on here because (1) it's adorable and (2) it reminds me of the awesomeness of this fandom :D