Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had one choice of a pony you could hang out with, who'd it be?

AstroNova

Although she isn't my favorite pony, Twilight cuz I could learn so much from her plus knowing she's a bookworm we probably share a few of the same passions. It would be the most enjoyable.

• 1 month later...

Honestly, after reading through Fallout: Equestria, I can say I'd definitely hang out with Littlepip. However, I don't know if that would count, and that's funny considering this is my thread. lol

Luna or Vinyl. I can't choose between the two. Heck, I'd hang out with pretty much anypony. Out of the mane 6, I'd probably hang out with Rainbow Dash or Applejack. I'm too indecisive to answer this correctly. Sorry.  :squee:

I'd hang out with Dashie.. who else?

She is only the best pony ever created! We'd go to some abandon place if this is on Earth and watch her fly around, chat, get to know each other..basically a date..

If we were in Equestria we'd go meet the Main 6 then we'd explore the Everfree Forest.. We ain't scared of no ghosts!

I would tottaly hang out with Daring Do. How cool would it be to go on some epic adventure to find pricless artifacts and save equestria! And then be in a best selling book so all of you who said they would hang out with twi reading would be reading about me lol.

• 1 month later...

I would probably choose Pinkie Pie since she and I have quite a bit in common. We both have long curly puffy hair, we're both pretty random, and we're both motor mouths. Also with Pinkie's reality bending powers, imagine the possibilities.

Edited by MLPFiMBrony2232
  • Brohoof 1

A. Fluttershy

Because she's so relaxed.

or

B. Luna

Because she's the one, who makes the beautiful night.

We'd walk around exploring the night.

C. Midnight Blossom

Cause she's a vampire, we'd go around and kill stuff x3