Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had one choice of a pony you could hang out with, who'd it be?

AstroNova

I'd totally want to hang out with Luna! i'm nocturnal by nature to so we could enjoy the cool night air and gaze at the stars. Or we could just hang out n play games and just talk.

Luna seems more like the princess who needs her people, not so much needed by her people and I would be honored to simply be there for her.

• Brohoof 1

I would probably hang out with Twilight Sparkle, and we would probably talk about the different literature of both worlds.

or

I would hang out with one of my many OC's and have a clichéd existential discussion with them. Yeah, just think about it. Someone coming up to you, and saying I created you. BEST CONVERSATION EVAR!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm tough one. Dunno. Maybe Lyra? Talk about human related to pony stuff all day. Share ides, discuss differences between the two worlds or just everyting. I might end up telling about the sad past years that earth suffered(On the brink of nuclear war all that) but further might be fun stuff. (Driving bonbon up the walls XD)

Edited by NatoMann

Applejack obviously..she'd be a fun co-worker to have given we take our professions seriously but know have to have fun when we can but I wouldn't mind going to one of PinkiePie's parties either.

Twilight due to her smart and high knowledge of many things, having her as a study buddy would be great!

Rarity as I always have a thing for fancy and well respected girls.

And Fluttershy as I would help her in anyway I can with animals and making friends with her.

I guess I'd hang out with Twilight. We would do nothing but read together and talk about books. It's a topic we'd both enjoy. Other than that, she seems really interested in magic and constellations. That's two things I quite like.

Yes.  This.  Exactly.   I love spending time with intellectuals and sharing and comparing knowledge and even the occasional tidbit of wisdom.  She would truly be a formidable brain-partner.

It's a thing now.  Brain-partner.

I saw this on the recent forum thread thing and It looked like it said "If you had one choice of pony you could hang..." which made me laugh so much when I realized what this thread was actually about.

I'd pick Rarity, fashionista and what not :3 I need a shopping assistant.

• 1 year later...

If you could hangout with any of the pony characters from MLP:FiM, be it a background pony or main six pony, who would you pick and what would you do for that day? Me Personally I would pick Octavia. We would listen to and enjoy classics like Franz Liszt, Beethoven, Mozart. Then I would introduce her to music like Rush, Radiohead, Led Zeppelin, Oasis. The list would go on and on but thats what I would do with my day with Octavia. I cant wait to read what you guys pick! :wub:  

@, I have merged your thread with a pre-existing thread which discusses the same discussion topic. Please use the search function before making a thread to avoid posting duplicate content. :)

Regarding your question, I would like to hang out with Applejack. It would be lovely to chill out at Sweet Apple Acres and spend some time with her family.

Depends on how long we are talking about.  For 1 night, a party, has to be Pinkie.  Roommate, Dude I'd join the witness protection program to get away & get some peace & quiet.  Fluttershy has too many critters (I've lived w roommates' pets -AND their litter boxes. In the words of an old song "I've been there & I'm glad I'm out") Rarity, too much like my sisters. Dash, I hate practical jokes.  For financial reasons I was living w 5 other guys.  One of them used to wake me up by tossing a string of firecrackers on my bed.  I hate practical jokes. Apple Jack, I grew up around farms & I left.  That chapter of my life is closed, I hope never to be reopened

By default, that leaves Twilight.  But (to paraphrase Groucho Marx) I couldn't stand to live with anyone that could stand living with me.  Besides, she is cheerful in the morning.  I can stand that.  But, she is one of those god awful people who insist you be cheerful in the morning, too.

The Early Bird Gets The Worm only proves the worm should have slept in.  God made two of every hour.  It is a clear sign he meant for you to sleep through 1 of them.  

• Brohoof 1

Tell me which one pony you'd want to hang out with. It can be anypony you'd like. Also, what would you do with that pony you picked? For me it'd be Rainbow Dash, Luna, or Spitfire.

Luna, obviously.

As for what we'd do? Something that happens at night, not really sure though...

• Brohoof 1

By default, that leaves Twilight.  But (to paraphrase Groucho Marx) I couldn't stand to live with anyone that could stand living with me.  Besides, she is cheerful in the morning.  I can stand that.  But, she is one of those god awful people who insist you be cheerful in the morning, too.

If I had Twilight to hang out with, I couldn't help but be cheerful.

Even in the morning.

Hmmmmmm I'm gonna get a bit more specific with this

Well if it were to be one of the mane six I'd have to go with Applejack.she's just the type of person I like having around the most. KInd compassionate and loyal. Who doesn't want a friend like that at their side? Plus she'd be a good time! when she's not busy we could just relax and shoot the breeze, or if we're lookin for a more active passtime I'm sure she wouldn't hesistate to go find an adventure!

If not one of the mane six, and/or my second choice would be Vinyl Scratch. Seeing as I'm passionate about music in several aspects (playing, listening, co writing, etc) we'd have alot to talk about! She'd be another example of someone who would liikely be pretty chill about things, but woudln't care to get into something quick! :) Plus just look at her! She screams awesome person!