Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

Okay, confession. I believe Applejack is best pony because of the things she stands for. I don't like the Southern accent -- that's just something I ignore. I believe if anyone could truly learn something from somepony's actions, it would be Applejack. She's just... pure.

I really like that. -_-

I also love Applejack (accent too) she's hard working, practical, and family oriented.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I came here, and thought it was only a few pages, only to later realize it's 27. So I'll go ahead and write the replies I was going to to earlier in the thread. I'll "confess" I've only read the latest page and first few pages. :P

Let's see...there was one night where I woke up nuzzling my pillow because I thought it was Twilight Sparkle. Disappointment ensued. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Well since everybody seems to be talking about their night time encounters, I once woke up and i swear I heard Twilight's voice...in the end I called out "Twilight?" and found out it was my mom on the phone...

It was quite awkward to say the least.

I'm not sure if I should be jealous because of those few awesome moments, or glad it didn't happen to me because of the moments afterwards.

I am a huge pyromaniac.

My spray bottle full of Isopropyl rubbing alcohol and matches agree greatly :D

I really don't like Trixie. I know there are fan clubs for her. But I personally expect that pony is in jail, or posing in a Canterlot garden somewhere (if you know what I mean).

She is just too vain and selfish to even visualize any shipping with her.

Trixie is fine as a villain, but I don't want to see her again.

OK, thats my deep dark secret...

"Posing in Canterlot Garden" - one of the greatest expressions I've ever heard.

Though I think fans think that supernatural entities get normal punishments too much. I don't think murderers are banished to the moon or enemies of the state frozen in stone on a regular basis. I think those things are saved for supernatural entities... 'cause you know, you have to use the elements on them to do that.

I too am a virgin. I also believe one should wait till they are bound by marriage before engaging in the act. That fact and belief are so much a core of my person I don't really believe I'm confessing anything. Look you don't "clop" fine. I just think it's unfair to condemn those who do, to ANYTHING! They're not hurting anypony and nopony is seeing them do it. If they are, being a clopper is the LEAST of their problems! I could go into detail about this but that's not the point of this thread. For further information, look up "Are you attracted to ponies?" where we theorize about romantic attraction to the Mane Six.

Well that's just the problem - they are hurting someone. It's emotionally damaging to themselves. It's something that needs to be saved for the bonds of marriage to strengthen that marriage, which will be perhaps the single greatest source of joy in an individual's life. Not to mention the lack of self-respect, damage to character and self-control also that scratch the very foundations of civilization - that's no exagerration - civilization depends on self-control to survive. Strengthen that, and you strengthen an entire society in many, many ways. Weaken it, and likewise.

I have to say, though, "It's not hurting anyone else" is a bit of a misnomer. It's actually impossible. As John Donne wrote, mankind is one single enormous continent. We're all connected at some level, and no matter how much someone believes what they do doesn't affect anyone else - they're very wrong. We're all connected to some level, we all depend on eachother to survive (you won't live long as a lone human on an uninhabited planet), and even more so we depend on eachother on a social level. John Donne wrote in Meditation 17, I think, that mankind is one continent, and when even a single individual is become something less, then we all suffer a little. As Donne wrote: "No man is an island unto himself" ("man" as in mankind). So it is impossible to "mind our own business" and not concern ourselves with others. To do so is simply inhuman.

And expressing an opinion, offering life advice, is very different from "judging", which is usually what people say because they're really judging themselves, usually because of guilt, and projecting that onto others given any opportunity. No person has any right to truly judge the character of another individual, since it is impossible to truly know what it's like to be them. But saying an act is wrong is very different from judging a character.

As Jesus spoke, we are to love everyone, even our "enemies". Truth be told, it is impossible to be an enemy to another human being without being an enemy to yourself, so anything I oppose, no matter how "judgemental" or "hateful" it may seem, is only out of love for those individuals and with the intent of their well-being and true, deep happiness, and not a superficial pleasure.

Okay, confession. I believe Applejack is best pony because of the things she stands for. I don't like the Southern accent -- that's just something I ignore. I believe if anyone could truly learn something from somepony's actions, it would be Applejack. She's just... pure.

I really like that. -_-

Southern accent is just a dialect, just like a different language but very similar to most English. Says nothing about a character, except for that they have the same accent as some stereotypes. But even some astronauts have southern accents. If that doesn't blow the stereotype out of the water, I dunno what can.

Not to mention, "ya'll" is such a useful word. It's "you" but plural :D

What I don't totally understand is that she's western, but has a southern accent. It's like a combination of the two, I guess :P

Sweet Apple Acres reminds the the heck outta me of a friend's house, how it's all old-timey and stuff.

Therein lies the problem, it's damn near impossible to accept something that you don't understand - I've learned that lesson the hard way. The best you can do is accept that there's nothing you can do about it anyway, and get over it because it isn't that important - which is also a very hard thing to do. :P

(I do agree with your statement about what today's society has turned sex into - it isn't right and causes a lot of problems.)

But I think I am also done derailing this topic, everybody get back to your admissions. ;)

I try very hard to understand things just for that reason...

As for my own confessions, as per your request:

The episodes Lauren Faust wrote... weren't that great to me. I love S1E1 and 2 because they were the first I saw, and blew my preconceptions of MLP out of the water (though it had already taken damage from seeing some clips that led me to think it had a single huge, super-epic story like Avatar: The Last Airbender), but the Manticore being nice to Fluttershy all of a sudden, and it only being mean because of a splinter, and really being actually nice, and the "Giggle at the Ghosties" song, were all a bit much for me. I'm alright with it now, but like most peeps, I wouldn't really want to be seen watching it XD

I'm still having trouble trying to find an opportunity to mention MLP to my friends without just awkwardly throwing it out there with no apparent conversation leading to it. It might make me look obsessed or something!...

Though I really, definitely totally am.

EDIT:

Oh, I knew I'd remember more stuff.

I'm sure AJ would be Christian because she's southern. That's really the norm in the South.

And Twilight Sparkle was an atheist until "Feeling Pinkie Keen", which looks like a conversion story of one of the writers...

But dealing with religion at all in the show wouldn't happen because it would be ultrasuicide for the show's well-being. But if the writers had true freedom to address deeper topics and such, then I think that's how it'd be. Feeling Pinkie Keen even said "Faith" a few times, one of which was Pinkie telling Twilight to "take a leap of faith".

This is tied to the earlier one, but a confession in itself; A lotta folks love Twi, but I think I understand her better than most for reasons I'm really not gonna say, though plenty of people probably do, too. So, I guess it's a confession where I don't confess but kinda do O.o

And Rarity and Spike's relationship... I just don't see it working. They're totally different species, I mean, they're not even both mammals! Not to mention Spike will live hundreds of years longer than Rarity, who probably won't make a century, unless the elements make them immortal like Celestia and Luna, or at least near-immortal.

Edited by EASA - Matt
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

My confession is solely an apology. I recently made a post with a link a piece of troll art that I thought had scarred me to the point of trauma with a note asking for help. The only result, though, was my fellow bronies having to witness such horror, resulting in nothing but trouble. Further depression was the only thing I felt as I clearly left others pissed at my insensitivity.

As a result, I created another account just to report myself several times and get the thread locked up and forgotten. It was a shitty, impulsive thing to do.

Afterwards, I cleared my head and am now feeling a little better. All I ask is forgiveness.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Doctor Cobra
  • Brohoof 2

My confession is solely an apology. I recently made a post with a link a piece of troll art that I thought had scarred me to the point of trauma with a note asking for help. The only result, though, was my fellow bronies having to witness such horror, resulting in nothing but trouble. Further depression was the only thing I felt as I clearly left others pissed at my insensitivity.

As a result, I created another account just to report myself several times and get the thread locked up and forgotten. It was a shitty, impulsive thing to do.

Afterwards, I cleared my head and am now feeling a little better. All I ask is forgiveness.

[media]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmRAGl1BOiQ[/media

]

You have it. Especially since you took steps to correct it.
  • Brohoof 2

1) I don't know if you would count this as a confession, but I want to live in equestria so badly. I hate Earth.

2) Hate Rarity

3) I think Twilight is the most adorable out of all of them. If I had a girlfriend, I would her to have a personality just like hers. (Except maybe I would want my girlfriend easier to joke around with)

• Brohoof 1

For some odd reason (if this counts) I have had a lot of My Little Pony related dreams lately. For some reason my last one involved Left 4 Dead. I blame youtube.

• Brohoof 2

wha'ts shipping

Shipping is when you put two characters in a romantic situation in art, stories, or your personal head canon.

For some odd reason (if this counts) I have had a lot of My Little Pony related dreams lately. For some reason my last one involved Left 4 Dead. I blame youtube.

You have NO idea how jealous I am!
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have a sneezing fetish. I have clopped to both Rarity's and Spike's sneezes

Posted ImagePosted Image

lol more power to you my fellow brony

i have to admit i first reaction was

Posted Image

I have a crush on Rarity...

RD in a ponytail is just about the cutest thing in the world

Edited by Scarfy HOOVES
  • Brohoof 2

Well

1) I like and enjoy rule 34 of humanized and anthro ponies as long as they're not the CMC or any filly. I wouldn't call myself a "clopper", though ("clop" would involve full ponies)

2) I'm not into the fandom as much as others, and i don't call myself a "brony"

3) RD is my least favorite Mane 6 pony (i prefer AJ <3) but i don't hate her like some others do.

4) I freaking love the CMC :3. Actually, more than some mane 6 ponies

5) I can stand gore, althought not too excessive.

6) I find Cupcakes to be "meh".

7) I think Sweet Apple Massacre is way too over the top to be "scary" or even "gross".

8) I still can't stand the themesong.

9) I don't like fanfiction.

10) I... have a crush on Rarity, Twilight and Fluttershy...

• Brohoof 1

Well

1) I like and enjoy rule 34 of humanized and anthro ponies as long as they're not the CMC or any filly. I wouldn't call myself a "clopper", though ("clop" would involve full ponies)

2) I'm not into the fandom as much as others, and i don't call myself a "brony"

3) RD is my least favorite Mane 6 pony (i prefer AJ <3) but i don't hate her like some others do.

4) I freaking love the CMC :3. Actually, more than some mane 6 ponies

5) I can stand gore, althought not too excessive.

6) I find Cupcakes to be "meh".

7) I think Sweet Apple Massacre is way too over the top to be "scary" or even "gross".

8) I still can't stand the themesong.

9) I don't like fanfiction.

10) I... have a crush on Rarity, Twilight and Fluttershy...

I have a crush on Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack. In that order. You're among friends, no judging here.

lol more power to you my fellow brony

i have to admit i first reaction was

Posted Image

RD in a ponytail is just about the cutest thing in the world

Personally I think Fluttershy in a ponytail is cuter but to each his own.

(edited)

I have a crush on Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack. In that order. You're among friends, no judging here.

Personally I think Fluttershy in a ponytail is cuter but to each his own.

le googled she looks like a adult applebloom especially the ones with the green bow

which is super cute :wub:

Edited by Scarfy HOOVES
  • Brohoof 1

The entire FiM thing is starting to become a borderline-Religious belief for me. I cant say that it has, because I don't really see myself as a religious person at all, but its officially the closest thing I have to one. Its becoming a way of life.

• Brohoof 4

The entire FiM thing is starting to become a borderline-Religious belief for me. I cant say that it has, because I don't really see myself as a religious person at all, but its officially the closest thing I have to one. Its becoming a way of life.

As I've said before, more power to you! Really when it comes to shows and fandoms as the basis for an ethical code, you could do a lot worse.

I found out more and more, Rarity is just getting on my nerves. I really am bordering on the lines of dislike and hate but I won't let myself skip through her scenes or episodes with this. I figured even if I didn't like her, something good could come from the episode/scene.

I really like that. -_-

very deep my friend, very respectable :) I've never heard a reason for loving ponies like that and am very moved by it.

im terrified of the dark and before i go to bed i always watch the section of elements of harmony where pinke does the facing your fears song.... :blush:

yeah the dark is pretty creepy gets to me occasionally too...though i never thought to listen to the No Fear song...I usually just watch something funny like this:

or this:

• Brohoof 1

im terrified of the dark and before i go to bed i always watch the section of elements of harmony where pinke does the facing your fears song.... :blush:

I sleep with my tv on every night and sometimes my bathroom light on. Very rarely will it be dark in my room, so I know how that feels.

I found out more and more, Rarity is just getting on my nerves. I really am bordering on the lines of dislike and hate but I won't let myself skip through her scenes or episodes with this. I figured even if I didn't like her, something good could come from the episode/scene.

I think the fact that she has flaws makes her a more interesting and engaging character.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

I think the fact that she has flaws makes her a more interesting and engaging character.

Posted Image

I <3 Rarity and Fluttershy (can you tell?) they're the most adoreable and the most beautiful :wub:
  • Brohoof 2

very deep my friend, very respectable :) I've never heard a reason for loving ponies like that and am very moved by it.

yeah the dark is pretty creepy gets to me occasionally too...though i never thought to listen to the No Fear song...I usually just watch something funny like this:

or this:

I LOVE that movie!

I <3 Rarity and Fluttershy (can you tell?) they're the most adoreable and the most beautiful :wub:

You and me both pal! /)*
  • Brohoof 1