Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your harem list?

Akemi Homura

(Since I haven't made a relatively serious topic in a while, I figured I could do something!)

@@

For those of you that don't know, a harem is when you (or someone, usually a male character) has three or more love interests, usually female. That said, a viewer with a thing for fictional characters might eventually develop feelings for said female characters and with his large list animes that he's already tackled, could form something known as a harem list. For example, he could like Girl A from Anime One, Girl B from Anime Two, and so on and so forth.

Here's mine. I only have five because I go by strict rules when it comes to this stuff.

1. Yuri Nakamura (Angel Beats!)

The current ace on my list. Sporting a calculated balance of looks and style, she never ceases to amaze. Her backstory was also awfully tragic and gave me a lot of sympathy towards her - despite all of it she's shown to be very strong, very tough yet she has a delicate cute side.

IesZqGn.jpg

2. Mami Tomoe (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)

A new favourite of mine. Mami is incredibly lovely - with a big chest personality and amazing design, it was enough to captivate me the moment I saw her.

She was also the winner of the 2011 Saimoe competition, so she is quite popular among fans.

PZbXIQz.jpg

3. Tomoyo Sakagami (Clannad)

I've been playing Clannad for a while now and Tomoyo's backstory caught my attention. Not only does she have the coolest silver hair, I find her delicate inward disposition to match her violent background perfectly. Don't mind me; I like that in people in general.

Kwqallm.png

4. Tomoyo Daidouji (Cardcaptor Sakura)

Been here for more than a decade now. I've been a fan of CS for a long time and Tomoyo's character is a classic to me; the perfect complement to a ditzy yet lovable protagonist in Sakura Kinomoto. Everything about this Tomoyo speaks for itself: her wits, nice-flowing long hair, charm, etc.

9FvO7e6.jpg

5. Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)

I seriously only watch Lucky Star because of Kagami. Her hotheadedness and cute appearance is what drags me out. I'm not much of a fan of high school anime (with the exception of Baka and Test), but the often comedic outbursts from Kagami and Konata are too good to pass up.

mO3xjNe.jpg

• Brohoof 1

hi i posted this on /a/ a while ago

1374190866017.png

please rate

top row (FROM LEFT 2 RITE): mayushii, ichigo, ash, inuyasha

botom row (ALSO FROM LEFT 2 RITE): goku, guy senzu bean, zuro, kenichii

• Brohoof 3

1. Applejack

applejack_by_shelmo69-d3jss99.png

2. Samus Aran (Metroid)

samus_aran_metroid_prime_by_reiq-d16nu73

3. Celes Chere (Final Fantasy VI)

General_Celes_by_fashion_jerk.jpg

4. Hinata Hyuuga (Naruto)

Hyuuga_Hinata_by_rm_tosca.jpg

5. Karai (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003)

15e3a9c4424d3eb80a6db2a4fb5896e2.jpg

Ugh, I didn't get a notification saying that you mentioned me, oh well. I probably won't have a lot, since I usually develop crushes on the males in anime. I need to check out more anime with girls in it, though.

Mio Akiyama (K-On!)

Mio is just so adorable to me. I can probably relate to her the most out of all the characters for her shyness and fear of quite a lot of things. 

post-15132-0-82732800-1377307668_thumb.png

Mami Tomoe (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Even though Homura is my favorite magical girl, I'm going with Mami. She's usually pretty kind and I love her voice and outfit, not to mention her transformation.

566232.jpg

Dawn (Pokemon)

There's something just so adorable about her to me. Plus, I love her outfit and voice.

pokemon20070726215316.jpg

Konata (Lucky Star)

I love the way she acts and the way her voice sounds. Plus, her addiction to anime and such is pretty awesome.

20110721230138!Konata.jpg

Eh, why not? Here are some males that I have crushes on...sit back...this is going to be a bumpy ride.

Death the Kid (Soul Eater)

I love his extremely serious nature, but I also love his symmetry-obsessed way. He can be a total badass or a quiet, thoughtful person.

post-15132-0-78474800-1377308932.jpg

Kida Masaomi (Durarara!)

Seeing such a goofy character on my list is not something you would expect. But, oh well, he's an adorable goofy character with a cute voice and a nice design.

post-15132-0-21466900-1377308702_thumb.jpg

Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler)

His goofy nature and his weird voice. Plus, he seems to be gay, and I think that's just adorable.

post-15132-0-80752600-1377309008_thumb.jpg

N (Pokemon)

Nice voice, nice design, cute outfit, and awesome personality? Yep, that's what you get with N. And I love every second of seeing him. So, why am I choosing him even though I already mentioned Pokemon? Well, he's male, so I think I can pick him.

post-15132-0-21246900-1377308843.jpg

Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)

I was torn between him and Koga, but I went with him. I just love his cold, dark nature. That's all I really have to say about him.

post-15132-0-71686800-1377308762_thumb.jpg

Near (Death Note)

I love his serious nature and he kind of reminds me of me. I tend to be cold or emotionless in real life, so finding a character like that is awesome. He's my favorite Death Note character, and it's a shame that a lot of fans hate him simply because he solved the case.

post-15132-0-47719500-1377309082_thumb.jpg

So..many...characters.

Ummm...Ok

1) Lettuce from Tokyo Mew Mew

mew-mew-lettuce-tokyo-mew-mew-2872144-53

2) Rydia from Final Fantasy IV

tumblr_m1rjvtmHTL1qzmgzro1_400.jpg

3) Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann

Yoko.Littner.full.110457.jpg

4) Franziska Von Karma(yeah, I'm serious)

890203-fran.jpg

5) Harley Quinn

Harley-Quinn-harley-quinn-8060110-1280-1

Edited by Damon Gant
  • Brohoof 1

Is there no limit to this? No rules? Man, I'd better set two rules for myself then. No more than five. Two cannot be from the same anime.

Whew. That narrows it down a LOT.

Alright. Here I go.

In no particular order after #1... 

1. Kobato from Haganai

There's no way I can't not start this off with Kobato. I'd need some sort of Chuunibyou in a harem of mine.

Kobato is adorable, sexy young, adorable, funny, an awesome character, and adorable.

Seriously. Favorite anime character ever. 

img-1732166-2-Hasegawa.Kobato.600.688621

2. Miyuki Takara from Lucky Star

Miyuki. I swear I really love her. Pink hair- something I really like. Glasses- something I really like. Adorable- HNNNGGGGHHH! Look up her sneeze scene on youtube. I guarentee you the hnngghs.

Takara.Miyuki.full.542793.jpg

3. Silica from Sword Art Online

Silica. My god. One of the most adorable characters ever. She also has that awesome outfit that Kirito gave her. I don't know. There's no way you can't make her look cute, lovable, and somebody you'd want to meet.

29028310-e1344043263455.jpg

4. Azuki Azusa from The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat

Azuki Azusa. I really can't explain why I love her and find her one of the most interesting characters ever. She's just adorable, awesome, and it's beyond me how she still has as much of an effect as she did when I did watch the anime. Cause I watched it a long time ago, but I STILL really, really, really like her.

Azuki.Azusa.full.1476313.jpg

5. ... from the World God Only Knows

I LIED. I'M SORRY. THERE WERE TOO MANY FEMALES AND THEY ALL APPEALED TO ME. ;A;

*sigh* Guess I'll get started.

5a. Elucia de Lute Ima (Elsie)

Elsie was one of my favorites. She's adorable and funny, and likes FIRETRUCKS. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! No, but seriously. She's adorable. One of those characters you want to see smiling all of the time.

the-world-god-only-knows-elsie-149232178

5b. Tsukiyo Kujy?

While she was introduced into the anime late, I really didn't get to attach myself to her as much as I'd like. I don't plan to read the manga, but like Ruka from Hayate no Gotoku (who I did not include on my list) Tsukiyo was a character that stuck in my mind as a great character that I REALLY wish was introduced sooner. She'd be a favorite character, but really, so far I've loved her so much.

2009-09-10-197222.jpeg?w=490

5c. Shiori Shiomiya

Shiori is a cute little angel. She's adorable, reads books, and has this moe thing going on. She's the type of character that you just want to cuddle. I can't tell you how great of a character she was.

Shiori.PNG

Notes: There was so much editing involved in making this. There are a lot of changes I made, and this isn't the best I can do. I wish I could have thought of better reasons why I'd have these characters in my harem. 

Edited by Kobato
  • Brohoof 1

Is there no limit to this? No rules? Man, I'd better set two rules for myself then. No more than five. Two cannot be from the same anime.

Whew. That narrows it down a LOT.

Alright. Here I go.

In no particular order after #1... 

1. Kobato from Haganai

There's no way I can't not start this off with Kobato. I'd need some sort of Chuunibyou in a harem of mine.

Kobato is adorable, sexy young, adorable, funny, an awesome character, and adorable.

Seriously. Favorite anime character ever. 

img-1732166-2-Hasegawa.Kobato.600.688621

2. Miyuki Takara from Lucky Star

Miyuki. I swear I really love her. Pink hair- something I really like. Glasses- something I really like. Adorable- HNNNGGGGHHH! Look up her sneeze scene on youtube. I guarentee you the hnngghs.

Takara.Miyuki.full.542793.jpg

3. Silica from Sword Art Online

Silica. My god. One of the most adorable characters ever. She also has that awesome outfit that Kirito gave her. I don't know. There's no way you can't make her look cute, lovable, and somebody you'd want to meet.

29028310-e1344043263455.jpg

4. Azuki Azusa from The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat

Azuki Azusa. I really can't explain why I love her and find her one of the most interesting characters ever. She's just adorable, awesome, and it's beyond me how she still has as much of an effect as she did when I did watch the anime. Cause I watched it a long time ago, but I STILL really, really, really like her.

Azuki.Azusa.full.1476313.jpg

5. ... from the World God Only Knows

I LIED. I'M SORRY. THERE WERE TOO MANY FEMALES AND THEY ALL APPEALED TO ME. ;A;

*sigh* Guess I'll get started.

5a. Elucia de Lute Ima (Elsie)

Elsie was one of my favorites. She's adorable and funny, and likes FIRETRUCKS. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! No, but seriously. She's adorable. One of those characters you want to see smiling all of the time.

the-world-god-only-knows-elsie-149232178

5b. Tsukiyo Kujy?

While she was introduced into the anime late, I really didn't get to attach myself to her as much as I'd like. I don't plan to read the manga, but like Ruka from Hayate no Gotoku (who I did not include on my list) Tsukiyo was a character that stuck in my mind as a great character that I REALLY wish was introduced sooner. She'd be a favorite character, but really, so far I've loved her so much.

2009-09-10-197222.jpeg

5c. Shiori Shiomiya

Shiori is a cute little angel. She's adorable, reads books, and has this moe thing going on. She's the type of character that you just want to cuddle. I can't tell you how great of a character she was.

Shiori.PNG

Notes: There was so much editing involved in making this. There are a lot of changes I made, and this isn't the best I can do. I wish I could have thought of better reasons why I'd have these characters in my harem. 

I've only seen Lucky Star from your list, to be honest. With a week left of my summer break, I doubt I'll be able to watch them all unless I plan on marathoning each one, each for one day. I'm currently on YuruYuri, SNAFU, and Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha myself.

Holy crap I have to put effort it but it's so worth. Gonna make a harem game out of my fictional crushes, leggo!

1. Primary Character would be Vriska Serket from Homestuck

A little alien and exotic without being too much so. Incredible personality that is at once loveably hatable and hate-able lovable, has things to be redeemed and things that are inherently great. No nonsense, action girl who can still be vulnerable in the right circumstance. Something about this girl just pushes all the right buttons for me, aesthetically and in terms of personality.

Vriska-Serket-vriska-serket-30877724-600

Potential periphery characters include Jade Harley and Meenah Peixes

2. Possible Crazy Fun Girl would be Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony

BRING THE FUN! I just love how impossible to get down (in most circumstances) Pinkie is, how energetic she'd be, she'd bring life to the harem and just generally be a blast to be with. I have no doubt she'd be an incredibly cute human too, because my harems gotta be all human females.

afb2da59770095642aaf60293ab6de53_display

Potential periphery characters include Twilight Sparkle and Rarity

3. Possible Girly Girl would be Dawn from Pokemon

A lot of this is because she's a childhood crush of mine and it brings back nostalgia. She has a cute personality with just the right amount of femininity, has flaws and I like that. Good aesthetic to her, too. I'm a skirts man. 5f1223801f33c708bb18da4f6466f4968e1.jpg

Potential periphery characters include May and Gardevior (Humanized)

4. Possible Serious Business Girl is Princess Leia from Star Wars

KOTOR all the way baby! All serious business all the way, but super hot looking about it, and not without her own vulnerabilities and cute behaviors and things to discover and learn. Not to mention how she develops as a character in the Expanded Universe, really comes into her own.

princess-leia-Star-Wars-wallpaper.jpg

Potential periphery characters include Bastilla Shan and Alaya Secura

5. Possible Motherly Girl would be Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online

Strong but still capable of being motherly and feminine, probably one of the more level headed characters I've picked, probably wouldn't have too many problems, would be really easy to deal with and a break from the problems of the others.

Asuna-Yuuki-asuna-yuuki-33427770-500-706

Possible periphery characters include Sillica-Chan and Alicia Rue

To be honest I have way more girls that could be pulled into my dream harem but this is a good core. And then the expansion packs follow...

Edited by Katskratch
  • Brohoof 3

Easy list

1.Pinkie pie & Derpy

2.Haruko from FLCL

3. Lucy/nyu from Elfen Lied

4. Moka from rosario vampire

5.Gasai yuno from Mirai Nikki

6. Tsubaki from Soul Eater

I like each one of em for their personalities more than anything.

Edited by Tranquil Resonance

I'm only allowed three people in my Harem, hmm... Well this shouldn't be too difficult.

Number One - Ellie Goulding (Circa. 2009)

ML4wEm.png

Number Two - Ellie Goulding (Circa. 2012)

zdKhqR.png

Number Three - Ellie Goulding (Circa. 2013)

bHL53F.png

Boom, done. You can never have too much Goulding <3

• Brohoof 2

Number 1 is easily Sveta, from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. She's a badass werewolf chick who is really cute and nice, but can also turn into a huge wolf and tear your face off.

2zwuWjS.jpg

I hate this fucking IP.Board software and how it handles editing and board code tags and the like.

Mia and Jenna, from the previous Golden Sun games are honorable mentions. Mia slightly more so than Jenna.

2 would probably be Nowi, from Fire Emblem: Awakening. She's an adorable Dragonkin (i.e. dragon in human form). And even though she looks about 12, she's actually over 1000, so I'm not a pedo ;)

original.jpg

Myrrh, from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones is an honorable mention. She's also Dragonking, but not as cute as Nowi, in regards to both appearance and personality. She does have wings in her human form, though, and that's a plus :)

3... probably Alice, from Monster Girl Quest. What can I say, hot-as-hell tsundere Lamia queen.

bFOYm.png

Honorable mentions: like 90% of the monster girls in the game.

Hopefully by now you've sensed a pattern; human women don't show up in my fantasies very often :P

Others mostly include characters I've created as part of a universe and then adapted to fit a role like this, or just me fantasizing about some almost-human-but-not-quite girl I'd like to be with if she actually existed :P

Edited by Evilshy

What's this?  My turn to offer a fucked up contribution to harem dream sheets?  Don't mind if I do.  But I'll try to honor the rules posted above...

#4: GLaDOS from Portal...yeah, I don't know how that would work, either.  :o .  Still...power and confidence are sexy, and you gotta love how she has both in spades...you monster.

dark_glados_portal_valve-1280x800.jpg

#3: Elizabeth Comstock from Bioshock Infinite.  Yeah, she'll tear open a rift in reality and shove a tornado down your throat.  But her combination of sadness, hope and resentment makes her achingly beautiful, and the pillow talk would be amazing.

elizabeth_by_ormeli-d46ljuj.jpg

#2: Jessie from Toy Story.  "You never forget kids like Emily or Andy...but they forget you."  Still brings tears to my eyes.  That girl needs a new purpose, a new friend, a new fire.

#1: Cameron Conner from Terminator.  She's the ultimate toy: fantastically engineered, endearing in her cleverness, stunningly beautiful and yet absolutely monstrous through and through.  She coldly plays the part of the simple machine, lulling John into a false sense of security, then rips his heart out when it suits her objectives:

And in what is probably the most profound and disturbing scene in the series, Derek realizes that this horrendous creature has taken the final steps in making humans obsolete.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, I suppose I'd have to say that mine from anime would be these:

1. Asuka Langely Soryu (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Asuka069.jpg

In addition to being incredibly physically appealing, I can relate a lot to Asuka's struggles with herself and others. She has a slightly exaggerated but adorably sad backstory, too. She also pilots a giant monster robot. Hawt.

2. Mari Makinami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

http://media.photobucket.com/user/Djoker00/media/e08670376428e1099975df07be85b11bfa18e658.jpg.html?filters[term]=mari%20makinami&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=19

She's probably the hottest girl in anime. In addition to that beautiful visage (which is totally what I like in girls, by the way-brown hair, blue eyes, glasses), she's funny as hell, and she's a damn good fighter. I don't emotionally connect with her but she's so awesome besides. ;_;

...that is it for now. Too lazy. XD

• Brohoof 1

... I have too many fictional crushes. This works fine for me.

... Just don't expect anime only.

1. Maya Fey. (Ace Attorney series)

img-1779585-1-MayaConfidenta.gif

Sweet jesus, this girl was just made to compliment my existence. She is a very cheeky girl with an optimistic attitude. She has a love of food and what is most likely an actual anime. I am a relatively cheeky guy with an optimistic attitude. I love food and anime.

As well, she's blatantly very pretty as can be seen by the GIF I just put. As well, she has a rather tragic backstory, which makes her all the more likeable WITH her bright nature.

2. Trucy Wright. (Ace Attorney series)

img-1779585-2-TrucyBouncea.gif

WHAT'S THIS?!?! TWO CHARACTERS FROM THE SAME GAME ON MY HAREM?!

... Come on, just look at her! She's adorable! This adorable teenage girl is Trucy Wright. Much like Maya, she's very bubbly with a tragic past (though not AS tragic), but is MUCH more adorable. She is somehow even more cheeky than Maya, giving all kinds of childish nicknames, like calling Apollo Justice "Polly", or her father "Daddy". She's very sweet and has a deep concern for those around her, and is even a magician. Not to mention, her signature magic item is her "Magic Panties" and yet she has no awareness whatsoever of the implications behind the act.

She isn't quite my favorite as much as Maya, due to not being quite as eccentric or tragic as Maya, but she's so sweet and so adorable, I choose her anyway. So darn sweet and so much fun, she has earned her spot here.

3. Nino (Fire Emblem [7])

img-1779585-3-5821945_480mw.jpg

As much as I love Maya and Trucy, this girl is easily the most believeable character... in terms of development. For this late-game mage, things get ROUGH upon meeting her. I won't go into too much detail for this Fire Emblem gal, but it really gets her down. Unlike the aforementioned females of the previous spoilers, Nino takes some serious blows from what hurts her. Heck, even before the adventure begins, things were pretty hard for her; she bursts into tears when she receives COMPLIMENTS. She has a cheeky, upbeat nature like the other characters, but only when something crappy isn't happening to her. And even when she isn't, she's still pretty down.

She's cute, tormented, and just hanging on to her happiness. She needs cuddles and I'd love to be the one to give them to her.

4. Cynthia (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Cynthia_Kakusei.png

Yeah, yeah, I know. ANOTHER second character from the same franchise as the last. Give me a break.

This character... her sweetness, as unbelievable as it is to say, surpasses even that of Trucy herself. On the whole team, she is THE light that shines the way. Being an optimist from birth, she puts on her biggest smile no matter how desperate the situation and no matter what she had previously been through. She's also majorly idealistic, believing that as long as she fights for good, things WILL work out. As well as, like every other character on this list, being quite pretty, she cares for all those who mean something to her... especially those she actually loves. No complaints if it were me.

Feels kinda weird putting her on here, though, since she's actually in her adult years...

5. Curly Brace (Cave Story)

curleh_brace_by_fahrenheight-d3fhgqj.jpg

Now, this portion shows the benefits of asexuality. Curly is a robot, but jesus is she an attractive one, as well as being very, VERY human. Honestly, NOTHING in her design is anything less than human. She is a very cheery girl, and is in many ways a blonde stereotype, with her extremely bubbly personality despite whatever happens. But she does have a serious side which shows when things are really reaching their lowest points. She cares for all the good life out there, and will happily help out any life that can't protect itself... and probably life that can. She is one of the most caring characters on this list, but also one of the most hardened, having actually taken part in part of a war 10 years before the game takes place, and she has some pretty darn awesome weapon skills, implied to have the same amount of pick-up and use skill with weapons as the actual protagonist. And, of course, pretty. I don't care if she's artificial, she's too awesomedorable (yes, that's a word) to turn a blind eye to.

6. Saori (Oreimo)

Saori_profile.jpg

Ah, finally, an anime. At first glance, this girl is the most optimistic, upbeat girl in the history of ever. And indeed, she forces herself to put on a lot of confidence for the sake of making new friends and showing her sister up. The truth though, is that she's actually very shy and insecure, along with having fear of loneliness and betrayal. And while she may not look like anything too special in this screenshot... wait until you get to know her without the glasses. As well as becoming THE most gorgeous character on the show by just taking her glasses off, she has a much softer side than she lets off, and is actually resentful of those who once left her behind. Just trust me, this girl has earned her spot.

7. Reina (Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns)

reina_img_1.png

So much for anime, eh? Deal with what you get.

Anyway, this character is actually quite interesting because she isn't actually on a decided spot yet, so I'm just putting her at the end. This does NOT make her the least desireable of them all.

The charm of Reina, along with her adorable appearance (Harvest Moon, after all), is her eccentric personality. Reina is a botanist, and shows it far too well, with her possible obsession with plants. She talks to them, cares for them, and even downright tells your character she sometimes prefers to be in the company of plants than that of other people. Which isn't surprising, because she points out under the right requirements that she's actually used to being picked on and mocked for her love of plants. She doesn't hide the pain, per se, but she deals with it quite well, being quite hardened to the verbal abuse. She also has a difficult time being social, and is very self-conscious that she can accidentally hurt people with her ignorance of normal people's feelings. But she always means well, and does WANT to make friends. She's also got a bit of a ditzy side, being a little messy in expressing ordinary human emotion with other humans, though she does try her best. One girl I'd have no problem letting some time be spent away from me just for me to be with her.

... Oh, there are more, but I'm feeling too lazy to write them all out write now. Consider this list a WIP.

Edited by SomariFeyWright
  • Brohoof 2

1. Tomoko Kuroki (WataMote aka It's Not My Fault I'm Not Popular)

Best girl of all time.

post-2159-0-48846400-1377402256_thumb.jpg

2. Ruri 'Kuroneko' Gokou (Oreimo aka My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute)

Fuck off siscons, you know Kuroneko deserved to win the Oreimo

post-2159-0-67024000-1377402458.gif

3. Ika Musume (Shinryku! Ika Musume)

Who wouldn't want a qt half human/half cephalopod gf?

post-2159-0-72659000-1377402592_thumb.jpg

4. Yukimura Kusunoki (Haganai)

I have a secret fetish for reverse traps

post-2159-0-45823700-1377402710_thumb.jpg

5. Misaki Nakahara (Welcome to the NHK)

She's super cute and smart too, but underneath her carefree exterior she is actually quite a broken soul

230004517755.jpg

Does Emma Watson count?

Emma-Watson-3.jpg

Not Hermione Granger, she isn't the one I have a crush on.

Mei Terumi from Naruto.

Mizukage_Mei.jpg

Because she is quite possibly the most beautiful thing ever drawn.

Monique from Kim Possible.

Virtu-Ron_%283%29.jpg

"Why am I not first on your list?"

Ai Ebihara from Persona 4.

tumblr_m89hdgpnPW1rzesdoo1_500.png

With hard work and determination, I can remedy that!

Button's mom!

Buttons_mom.png

Just kidding!

Maybe...

• Brohoof 1

Does Emma Watson count?

img-1780282-1-Emma-Watson-3.jpg

Not Hermione Granger, she isn't the one I have a crush on.

Mei Terumi from Naruto.

img-1780282-2-Mizukage_Mei.jpg

Because she is quite possibly the most beautiful thing ever drawn.

Monique from Kim Possible.

img-1780282-3-Virtu-Ron_(3).jpg

"Why am I not first on your list?"

Ai Ebihara from Persona 4.

img-1780282-4-tumblr_m89hdgpnPW1rzesdoo1

With hard work and determination, I can remedy that!

Button's mom!

img-1780282-5-Buttons_mom.png

Just kidding!

Maybe...

Emma Watson always counts. No objections there.

I was actually hoping to see more anime characters here but it's nice to know that the harems never have to be limited to just one set.

• 6 years later...

Now THIS is a topic I can jump on:yay:

Spoiler

1) Rin Tohsaka, Fate/Stay Night

2) Edelgard von Hresvelg, Fire Emblem Three Houses

3) Reines El-Melloi Archisorte, El-Melloi Case Files

4) Tsubasa Hanekawa, Monogatari

5) F!Corrin, Fire Emblem Fates

6) Jolyne Kujo, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure