Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Twilight, how do deal with all of the ponies trying to flirt with you?

(OOC question to author: what do you think of all us hitting on twilight?)

I don't even know... All the ponies in this town are CRAZY!

(OOC: Can't blame you guys. I'd like Twilight too. XD)

I can keep trying to walk away all day but it's not going to stop me from showing the video to your friends?!

Just keep saying that... Not gonna happen.
  • Brohoof 1

*runs out the door* yes now time to go show everypony the video!

*Teleports tape, destroys it* HA! And again I say HA! What now?

(OOC: I think you really capture Twi's personality with her not liking popularity and to much attention.)

Hey Twilight, what would you do if all the books in your library were gone?

That happened one time already. You can say it... wasn't pleasant.

Question: How many cups of suger does it take to get to the moon?

Ask Pinkie for that... Or Princess Luna.

I know Twilight, in fact you are one of the best ponies I know. I did not make that video. I am truly sorry if I offended you... :(

No, it's not your fault. Unless, y'know... you made it.

Erm... What would you do if, and I'm not saying I did, but what would you do if I showed several ponies that video already?

^ Reaction please

Well, I don't wanna brag or anything but... I kinda agree!

(OOC: That is the best song I ever heard.)

*Finishes cleaning the carrots*

If you need anything else Twilight just ask me. *Smiles*

Gotcha!
  • Brohoof 1

Ummmm Twilight something bad happened to me when I was in the everfree forest and I already went to see Zecora about it but she said that she won't help me! So I came here to see if you can help me! It involves something called poison joke? And Zecora said something about me messing with fire and other things? And just because of the poison joke I became a filly which I don't know why? So can you help me with this?

Ummmm Twilight something bad happened to me when I was in the everfree forest and I already went to see Zecora about it but she said that she won't help me! So I came here to see if you can help me! It involves something called poison joke? And Zecora said something about me messing with fire and other things? And just because of the poison joke I became a filly which I don't know why? So can you help me with this?

Heh, I remember somepony else with the same problem... *Remembers Wildcard* s

A book that Zecora has says you just need to take a bubble bath. Head down to the spa!

• Brohoof 1

Thank you Twilight! Now I don't have to be a filly any longer it was starting to get a little weird! If I were to be young again I would be a colt not a filly! I guess I shouldn't of started that fire in the everfree forest?!

Ummmm Twi we have a problem?! I went to go and get rid of the pioson joke but it didn't work! What should I do????

Thank you Twilight! Now I don't have to be a filly any longer it was starting to get a little weird! If I were to be young again I would be a colt not a filly! I guess I shouldn't of started that fire in the everfree forest?!

Ummmm Twi we have a problem?! I went to go and get rid of the pioson joke but it didn't work! What should I do????

Your kidding, right? The cured worked for me and all of my friends when we first met Zecora! (Bridal Gossip) I don't know what else to do...
  • Brohoof 1

Oh well that's not good! I can't be stuck as a filly it feels really weird! And everypony keeps on saying how a cute and adorable I am and I can't take it! Even Rarity almost got to me?!

Ummmm heh? Hi! * starts backing away slowly*

do it Rainbow Dash! and then i can get away from twilight! *then I won't have to become her servant*

*Shrugs* i wouldnt mind being twillights servant...

What? *Sheepishly scratches the back of his own head* i like being submissive. And libraries. And reading. Even if i hate school...

So i wouldnt mind trading.

*Shrugs* i wouldnt mind being twillights servant...

What? *Sheepishly scratches the back of his own head* i like being submissive. And libraries. And reading. Even if i hate school...

So i wouldnt mind trading.

now that is weird!