Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

I've updated Calamity a lot, but I thought I posted here before? Hm, I guess I haven't..

Name: Calamity

Species: Draconequus

Gender: Genderless- She/Her (Considering she was created from off-balance forces, she doesn't-... no comprehendy)

Coat Color(s): Charcoal colored coat, with a salmon colored underside.

Mane Color(s): Hot pink

Eye Colors(s): Plum

Additional Color(s): Cream colored Zebra leg, fuchsia colored pony leg, dark lime rose-ringed parakeet arm, sand colored cougar arm

Hobbies: She loves to study history for sure, but when she's not, she's usually building or fixing things.

Image:

Art by ChosenTreat

History/Lore: [I'm going to put her backstory for my AU here, since it's pretty much all I got]

She was created by natural forces due to Equestria being thrown off balance, which was caused from the First Alicorn Order being kidnapped by Lavan.
She and Erebus were rivals who fought to also gain Catrina's amulet, the one Discord had stolen from her, and the one that Tirek gained from his 'brother', although he just found it under Canterlot before being thrown into Tartarus. Only then was the amulet given to Scorpan by Star Swirl, as a symbol of brotherhood and strength.

Calamity was a creature that nobody on the island -those who inhabited at the time- wanted to be near or accidentally provoke, as she could control the weather much like Erebus, creating terrible natural disasters, and with their power combined in combat against each other, it was never anything you'd want to get in the way of.

Everyone eventually fled the Realm of Darkness to Equestria, which resulted in legends about her, tales which had made their way to Discord, so he knew quite a bit about some 'tall tales' of her before he found her, but he had never actually seen her until he brought her in.

Celestia and Luna eventually used the Elements of Harmony upon her, which was the cause of her banishment to the Chaos realm and her memory loss. They agreed to never mention it to anyone, however, Celestia allowed Star Swirl to keep a secret record in the archives.

Eventually, many years after, Discord finds her floating in Chaosville unconscious. He decides to just take her in and eventually taught her to control her magic. After introducing themselves and finding out who she is, he only teaches her to control her magic because, as much as he hated to admit it, he was terrified of what she was capable of

She's a student at the School of Friendship, and really only cares about the friendship history class. She ends up finding out about her history, as does everyone else, causing the new Elements of Unity to be used on her, with the magic of Catrina's amulet, in which she is concealed.

A few years later, Tirek once again escapes from the deepest part of Tartarus, only to find the amulet had been locked away there as well. He uses it, not realizing that the magic isn't from the amulet itself, but Calamity, and ends up releasing her from it. From there, they form a team-up, and take over the Realm of Darkness.

• 3 months later...

I’ll update with artwork once that happens but

Name: Angelbat Coils (The name is a mash of some band names )

Species: Crystal Pony

Appearance: Angelbat Coils is a Cyber Goth Crystal pony. Her overall color is Liliac. She has a dark purple pigtail style mane(like pacific glows mane.) with lilac and white cyberlocks(synthetic locks) mixed in. Across her forehead she has white goggles with a white biohazard symbol on them and occasionally she will have on a black and white gas mask to match. Her tail is dark purple straight and short. She has grey eyes.

Cutie mark: Her talent is Poetry. While it’s not the most creative cutie mark, I gave her a black book with a Dark purple biohazard symbol on it and a pen is writing in the book. The biohazard symbol being a cybergoth reference and the book+pen being a connection to poetry. 

She is pretty much the creation of an original Cybergoth character cosplay I had for myself years ago. However because I couldn’t find anything lilac and purple at the time my cosplay ended up being dark blue and black. I pretty much gave her the look I had originally envisioned for myself. Since I couldn’t make it happen irl, I gave it to my oc.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I don't have an OC, but I have my designed pony-fied self, or "ponysona".... who I recently got in the mail in plush form!

Back when people were making themselves ponies I figured I'd jump on that train, and I figured out who I felt like I would be- a yellow pegasus dude with brown mane and tail. My yellow was inspired somewhat from Spitfire, who I adored.

And now...!

large.jpg

It feels amazing to be holding myself like this, I adore it!

Edited by Toastypk

(edited)

Well, might as well post my OC here as well. Though I might do a bit of editing every now and then

Name: Dusky Wings

Species: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A mountain with a sun setting behind it

Hobbies: Adventuring, Flying, Practicing his magic

• Has an artifact strapped under his right wing

MLP_Dusky_Wings.thumb.png.166fa186dd2d01bd6d5b6d172bc024a1.png

Edited by Dusky Wings
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

While I'm at it, I want to bring up another OC I made. (Mostly for fun and I just wanted to make an OC that's not a pony or commonly seen in MLP: FiM)

Name: Caeda

Species: Dolphin

Hobbies: Cheering others up, Playing

Talent: Caeda doesn't have a cutie mark, but is good at cheering others up

1238904281_Untitled_Artwork5.thumb.png.b2e12a0f8fcd539d88f4a178f848eb12.png

Edited by Dusky Wings
  • Brohoof 1

Introduce to my OC character, JOJO! He's the current mascot for my blog: JMtv Studios. This character is actually based off of me, but more or less, an exaggerated version of myself, in terms of design.

Here's an origin story behind this character:

It goes all the way back to 2013. Ever since I got into FiM, I saw a whole bunch of fans on Deviantart and YouTube had their own pony OCs. I figured that maybe I should do one on my own. My original character name was Jackelmagnet76. I don't know why I came up with that name at the time because it didn't have any sort of meaning, but I thought it was cool back then. I did revised my character for years as I grew older and my drawing skills gradually started to improved, but then around 2016, I pretty much stopped at the age of 17 due to three reasons:

1. After watching Season 6 of FiM, I was getting burned out on FiM and My Little Pony in general that I had to take a break from the franchise all together.

2. I was focusing on other cartoons such as Charlie Brown and Snoopy, Harvey Beaks, and to a lesser extent, The Loud House, at the time.

3. Lack of interest. The reason why I'm not interested in doing my pony avatar anymore was because it didn't really fit me anymore, the more I do think about it. It may be a cool thing for a while, but the novelty of it started to wore out very quickly. I had no choice but to abandoned my pony avatar all together. Though, in hindsight, I'm actually kinda glad that I didn't use my pony avatar anymore because looking back on it, it hasn't really aged well.

While the next character I created wasn't like a huge deal to me, but I want to do something different. Around the summer of 2016, after I drew so many pre-existing characters, I felt the need to create new characters on my own to break up the monotony. I originally drew a funny looking cat and a small hummingbird named Rascal and Petunia. It's a little silly fun idea that I had in mind, but then it grow up from there. I added in more characters into the mix, wrote some story ideas about them, drew some concept art, and create different characters and stories and trying to connect in one universe.

I was trying to go forward with it, but then in late 2018, the project has been delayed. The reason why I delayed the project was because I got back into Cartoon Network and got into shows like Steven Universe, OK K.O Let's Be Heroes!, and Craig of the Creek. Not to mention, I was rewatching old shows that I haven't seen in a long awhile like Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls 1998. On top of that, I was busy focusing on making fanart and tributes to Cartoon Network's past and present shows as opposed to my Rascal project. Once I was finished my Cartoon Network tributes, I got into the Looney Tunes franchise in 2020 in order to watch the then-new Looney Tunes Cartoons on HBO Max and make fanart of them too. My interest in the Rascal project had diminished further and further and once I finally did got back to do the project, I gave up. Looking back on it, it felt so derivative and it didn't really grab me as I hope it would. So I decided to scrapped the project completely.

Now, this is where Jojo's creation comes in!

Around late 2020, I was thinking about rebranding my blog from scratch for the new year because after so many years with different experimentations and trying to find an identity for myself and my blog, but all of them didn't really worked out. However, a couple months earlier, I discovered that Disney Channel releasing their animated shorts on their YouTube page called "Disney Chibi Tiny Tales" in which is a short format series featuring Disney Channel characters from past and present in a cute chibi animation style that was inspired by Japanese anime. I thought it was cute and really enjoyable for what it is. Once more shorts keep popping up and popping up, the chibi art style really grew on me immensely. Heck, I drew several of them just for fun and giggles. Once I was finished with my chibi drawings, I take a second look on my chibi caricature of myself, I thought it would be a perfect idea to use this character as my permanent mascot for my blog because It fits so well for me and I absolutely adore it so much. He looks so playful and so fun and I can do whatever the heck I want with him without any pushbacks.

I was originally going to called my mascot "JM", but I change into "Jojo" instead since I think the name fits better for him.

And that's how Jojo was born!

Name: Jojo

Species: Human being

Hobbies: Drawing and sketching.

Spoiler

Plus, he has a "secret" hobby by playing with his chubby belly when no one is around and he loves playing with it. Making tummy talks with kissing noises, belly rubbing, patting and drumming, squishing and jiggling with his belly, and fingering his belly button. (don't question/judge his weird taste. He just loves it)

Talent: Always, always, always love to draw! Especially drawing cartoon characters the most.

1865358606_TheOneandOnlyJojo.thumb.jpg.f4886a346438557cf44316aaef2da04e.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Vz2qK2q.png

I have HD-verision of him, but this picture more accurate to the image.

It's me, Requiem. I'm a earth-pegasus (less a wing), gloomy and grey as outside color and inside. Eyes are both between green and yellow.

Requiem is a domestic racist, traditionalist and patriot of Lunar Kingdom where he is from, also rude and harsh young stallion who proud of his traditional gender role. Despite this, he is loyal friend and opened to all persons to talk, even the ones he doesn't like or hate.

In original story he had troubles with friends he don't have, also mares didn't pay attention to him. This state made him a loner, but who know the price of real friends, or the ones who he can visit to, in his hard times. Also he want to be the one of this for others.

The all he loved - he loved alone. Not because nobody cares, just because nobody have the common interests with him.

Easy life but like locked in personal room. A lot of games, interests and interesting work to do, but why? The pointless rush of living ones.  They must move, build their lives and chains. 

But Requiem is Requiem. While other people are make their lives happy, he is living his grey life and carries his cross of loyalty and honesty, even if he does it alone and against everyone and for nothing, except on principe. 

Only zebras can make him feel better, see the reason. Some special zebras can make him, maybe, happy.

Edited by Sturmponiere
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished the most latest drawing of my OC, Design! :o

She works in Manehattan at her own art shop. Being clumsy and down-to-earth, she isn't a huge fan of the sophisticated Manehattan ponies. But whatever she can do to help her business grow, right? :D

1595763489_DesignCharacterSheet_20210703222559.thumb.jpg.d60f6591d9514354c78a2d491f58d34f.jpg

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, DemeowHiya said:

I just finished the most latest drawing of my OC, Design! :o

She works in Manehattan at her own art shop. Being clumsy and down-to-earth, she isn't a huge fan of the sophisticated Manehattan ponies. But whatever she can do to help her business grow, right? :D

1595763489_DesignCharacterSheet_20210703222559.thumb.jpg.d60f6591d9514354c78a2d491f58d34f.jpg

Is she a hybrid? She looks like she has paws

(edited)

Right now, I'm making a character sheet for my ponysona, mostly cause I want to. For now, here's some info about him.

Name: Reality Check

Species: Unicorn

Eye color: Dark yellow to dark brown

Fur color: Toothpaste blue

Mane color: Teal / Dark grey

Cutie Mark: Drawing tablet and pen

Accessories: Navy sports cap

(Edit: It's done now, scroll down to see the final product)

Edited by Dusky Wings

10 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Is she a hybrid? She looks like she has paws

Technically speaking, yeah! She's part lion, but those traits come from relatives that are very old. So much so, her entire family is almost 100% pony. The traits of paws and fluffy hair have been always dominant in the family! :)

Full Name: XR-47 Primax
Nicknames: Primax aka Maxi
Species: Androide
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationships: N/A
Personality: Friendly, courteous, open minded, playful
Habits: Hugging everypony to tight / gets bored very quickly

Cutie Mark: Xenestra Corp. Logo
Talent: Flying, social interactions, fighting
Flight Capabilities: Very fast and agile

XR-47 Primax.png

XR-47 Primax  - flying.png

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-07-04 at 2:19 PM, Dusky Wings said:

Right now, I'm making a character sheet for my ponysona, mostly cause I want to. For now, here's some info about him.

Name: Reality Check

Species: Unicorn

Eye color: Dark yellow to dark brown

Fur color: Toothpaste blue

Mane color: Teal / Dark grey

Cutie Mark: Drawing tablet and pen

Accessories: Navy sports cap

Aight, it's done now.

Here's what I imagine my ponysona to look like. I felt kinda proud of this one.

Bio_Template.thumb.png.198a1ebac18f948dfd8c968a848aa176.png

2 hours ago, Dusky Wings said:

Aight, it's done now.

Here's what I imagine my ponysona to look like. I felt kinda proud of this one.

Bio_Template.thumb.png.198a1ebac18f948dfd8c968a848aa176.png

I love his colors and he seems like a fun dude to hang out with

On 2021-07-06 at 10:30 PM, ExplosionMare said:

I love his colors and he seems like a fun dude to hang out with

I was kinda worried about his color scheme at first, but hey, glad you liked it.

• 2 weeks later...

Her name is Lyska the Perfect Lifeform she's an experimental Kirin that was made for destruction. Made by a man named Zel' Theus a scientists that wanted to create a perfect being, sadly upon her release he was obliterated when she "Played"(Killed) him. Yes she has a spiky metal tail that protects her from danger and has a mind of it's own at times. She was taken in by a nice Pegasus named Dana Coma and to Lyska she is Big Sis.

She has 3 forms this one(drawn), a Nirik form which is more undecided, and a nicer form where her red turns blue and she turns to a bright white rather then grey and off white.

Her little friend is Tails Doll from Sonic the Hedgehog he whispers to her and wants her to have fun and play(kill) with other pony's so he can obtain the soul's of the innocent.

received_411241080217493.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, LyskaPerfectLifeform said:

Her name is Lyska the Perfect Lifeform she's an experimental Kirin that was made for destruction. Made by a man named Zel' Theus a scientists that wanted to create a perfect being, sadly upon her release he was obliterated when she "Played"(Killed) him. Yes she has a spiky metal tail that protects her from danger and has a mind of it's own at times. She was taken in by a nice Pegasus named Dana Coma and to Lyska she is Big Sis.

She has 3 forms this one(drawn), a Nirik form which is more undecided, and a nicer form where her red turns blue and she turns to a bright white rather then grey and off white.

Her little friend is Tails Doll from Sonic the Hedgehog he whispers to her and wants her to have fun and play(kill) with other pony's so he can obtain the soul's of the innocent.

received_411241080217493.jpeg

All art credit goes to my friend he's quite the experienced Sonic artist. Sadly he hasn't gotten around to posting on the internet. :(

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Name:  Moon Glass

Type:  Unicorn

Magic level: 3/5

Siblings: None

Parents:  Raised by her half brother Nocturnal Wind after days she was born

Bloodline: Rarity's great great granddaughter

Talent:  Making illusions with clouds and light 

glassmoon.png

Edited by Tao
  • Brohoof 1

Ponatina Forms (for Battle Gem Ponies)

Name: Ponatina
Type: Gem Pony
Appearance: Depends on what elemental meteorite she's brushed against lately.
Cutie Mark: Gem Ponies have magical stones on their chests instead of cutie marks. It's where they draw their power from.
Hobbies: General roughhousing, going on adventures, and seeing new things. This is the type of pony that wants to go around kicking flanks and taking names.
Additional Details: She's got a form for every occasion! (Wanna guess which is which?)
- Fire: Burnatina
- Aqua: Aquatina
- Surge: Electina
- Plant: Floratina
- Ice: Frostina
- Ki: Bucktina
- Toxic: Venotina
- Earth: Granitina
- Air: Aerotina
- Esper: Teletina
- Bug: Sectina
- Ghost: Phantina