Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

Name: Sage

Species: Earth Pony

Hometown: Vanhoover( or a smaller town around there idk)

Appearance: Long green mane and tail with two different shades of green going through it.  His skin is blotched with different shades of brown, two differing shades to be specific.  He has dark grey hooves with feathering.  His eyes are bright green, matching with one of the shades of green in his mane and tail.

Cutiemark: a black willow branch with blue leaves which covers most of his hips and upper leg area.

Backstory:  For a long time, he was a blank-flank.  Even when he was well into his teenage years and when other ponies in his class were going into professions as apprentices or going to school, he could never figure out why he was a blank flank, he felt very ashamed from this and his parents worried about him constantly.  He sometimes would lock himself in his room to avoid the odd looks he'd get from people.  He didn't get his cutiemark until he was 23 after lots of therapy and realizing that he wanted to help other people by "being their shade" and helping them in his own way.  He has a strong root system yet can stand against the strongest storms.  He would gladly step into harms way if it meant someone needed help, it's gotten him into trouble for sure.  He could never say that his way is the best way but he tries to understand people and where they come from but he can be very stubborn too.

He used to be scared of the water when he was a foal but his brothers helped him get over that at a camp their father once brought them to, now he loves the water.  He's a bit slow but he's very relaxed.

Likes: Coffee, trees, gardening, cooking, baking bread, cats, music

Dislikes: rude people, lavender products, sweating

Sage practice paint.png

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Thuja said:

Appearance: Long green mane and tail with two different shades of green going through it.  His skin is blotched with different shades of brown, two differing shades to be specific.  He has dark grey hooves with feathering.  His eyes are bright green, matching with one of the shades of green in his mane and tail.

Cutiemark: a black willow branch with blue leaves which covers most of his hips and upper leg area.

Backstory:  For a long time, he was a blank-flank.  Even when he was well into his teenage years and when other ponies in his class were going into professions as apprentices or going to school, he could never figure out why he was a blank flank, he felt very ashamed from this and his parents worried about him constantly.  He sometimes would lock himself in his room to avoid the odd looks he'd get from people.  He didn't get his cutiemark until he was 23 after lots of therapy and realizing that he wanted to help other people by "being their shade" and helping them in his own way.  He has a strong root system yet can stand against the strongest storms.  He would gladly step into harms way if it meant someone needed help, it's gotten him into trouble for sure.  He could never say that his way is the best way but he tries to understand people and where they come from but he can be very stubborn too.

He used to be scared of the water when he was a foal but his brothers helped him get over that at a camp their father once brought them to, now he loves the water.  He's a bit slow but he's very relaxed.

Sage practice paint.png

I love this OC his backstory is very interesting!

• Brohoof 1

I'm on the train and a bit too tried to type out a whole background story thing for her.. Sorry ^^;

Name: Drip Moondrop

Sexuality: bi, tbh She doesn't care about labels or gender or whatever
Species: Unicorn
Height: slightly taller than most mares

Maybe I'll add some personality or back story tomorrow but it's nothing too special, I warn you ;u;

moon9.thumb.jpg.2e1e49202562c186cdfba6fd9dbaaafb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Aaaaa I got a new OC UwU

Name:Thunder Dance

Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Pegasus

I actually made a little ref for her UwU

I LOVE HER ASNDJAND

ThunderDanceref.png.26d44de5e1e4103bd9fc81c6faa684d6.png

• Brohoof 2

23 hours ago, Thunder Dance said:

Aaaaa I got a new OC UwU

I LOVE HER ASNDJAND

Love the name!

On 6/10/2020 at 7:59 PM, DripMoondrop said:

I'm on the train and a bit too tried to type out a whole background story thing for her.. Sorry ^^;

Maybe I'll add some personality or back story tomorrow but it's nothing too special, I warn you ;u;

Splashee thinks her mane-style is sexy!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 3:45 PM, Splashee said:

Would love to know about your OC, cutie mark, and see some pictures @Kitty Rose!

:squee: If you got the time of course...

I'd love to tell you all about my OC @Splashee:pinkie:

1935259214_KittyRosesRefrenceSheet.thumb.jpg.0e2478f83f6975cff345f7015646e7d3.jpg

Name: Kitty Rose
Type: Unicorn
Appearance: Purple body with a long flowing pink mane and big blue eyes
Cutie Mark: A paint palette to show her love of painting and colors 
Hobbies: Stroking her Kitty Kat and painting 
Additional Details: Sometimes she gets nervous that she's not a very good artist, but her Kitty Kat Sam always manages to calm her down 

I hope everypony likes her :catface:

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...

Bonnie Nut
Parents: Demimonde Night (Father)(Bat pony)  Harvest Moon (Mom) (Bat Pony)
Siblings:  Dark Ash (Griffin) Adopted 
Type: Bat Pony
 Nicknames:  Bon Bon,  Nutty
Pet:  Dog: Smokey (He is a mutt she found digging into her trash one night)
Hometown: Crystal Empire
Love Interest/Dating: Ismene 
Magic:  Bonnie has a sense of empathetic power,  which lets her craft her coffee/drink for being about to drink it.
Cutie Mark/Talent:  Bonnie's talent comes from making coffee that suits the mood of the creature drinking it and lifting their spirits up to a better place or a sense of comfort.   The heart shows her love and keen insight into other creatures.   
Job: Owns and runs a Coffee Shop/Food Stop: The Midnight Owl
Hobbies: Coffee making, cooking,  Design, reading,  napping at times of the day,  dance flying,  star gazing,  
Personality:   Graceful, calm, composure, expressive, out-going,  sensibility and intellectualism, likes to have a good time, energetic and easy-going;  a bit shrewd (penny pincher), frank
Note: Bonnie Nut is seen as the "first new generation" of bat ponies born into the world.  Given most at the time had been cast into a deep sleep with Princess Luna's banishment to the moon and their  awaking upon her return.    She is not tied into being part of the Luna Army and those of her generation have the freedom to choose their path under the Reign of the Two Sisters and to under Princess Twilight. 

Bonnie Nut.png

• Brohoof 1

OOF! OC change. Possibly Ponysona, idk yet. BUT I LOVE HER SO MUCH NSJDFNJSFN

Name:  Ocean Breeze

Species: Hippogriff/Griffon

Personality: Fun, Chill, Sometimes sarcastic/rude but she doesn't mean it, she can be a real softie.

mlp_base_211_by_elementbases_dcxdyy5.thumb.png.c2ed00890b73066ecc02898003656a06.png

3 hours ago, Ocean Breeze said:

Personality: Fun, Chill, Sometimes sarcastic/rude but she doesn't mean it, she can be a real softie.

mlp_base_211_by_elementbases_dcxdyy5.thumb.png.c2ed00890b73066ecc02898003656a06.png

Awwwwww!!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

poners.png.6578fb6fda6bf26a6f46a678a5d0d130.png

Here is my sorta new OC, I worked on and changed a few things of a existing earth pony one. Her name is Frosty Heights.

I have a deer hybrid one OC too as well as many others, but I think this is my main pony one, for now lol (might change stuff still and I'm working on a vampire character too wow)

Cutiemark: Strawberry soft ice cream. 

Personality: Very chill and cool. She likes to go flying up mountains and in nature. A little clumsy. Around others she is very calm and a good listener.  

Other information: She has a dog form, and gets it by wearing a rainbow collar, though only the head is dog. Being in this form allows communication with other dogs, and it also leads to increased playfulness. It doesn't really serve any real specific purpose other than for fun and to interact with other dogs. The collar is a special magical item.

She often wears goggles when flying in high places and a scarf to keep warm.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

So I was digging through my photo storage Discord server and I saw this one pony that I just suddenly fell in love with and decided to give them a slight redesign!

Spoiler

CookieCakepony.thumb.png.481b13075baa63e3123063e6c2091092.png

Name: Cookie Cakes

Cutie Mark: A chocolate chip cookie cake with a slice missing(Probably will update it a bit later)

Pronouns: They/Them

Accessories: An optional NonBinary scarf(Which I failed at drawing on them oops)

Personality: Pretty chill for the most part, although they can be a tad bit rude and sarcastic at times, but the majority of the time they're pretty nice and caring.

I ALREADY LOVE THEM WHAT THE HELL

Edited by CookieCakes
  • Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, CookieCakes said:

So I was digging through my photo storage Discord server and I saw this one pony that I just suddenly fell in love with and decided to give them a slight redesign!

Hide contents

Cutie Mark: A chocolate chip cookie cake with a slice missing(Probably will update it a bit later)

Accessories: An optional NonBinary scarf(Which I failed at drawing on them oops)

Personality: Pretty chill for the most part, although they can be a tad bit rude and sarcastic at times, but the majority of the time they're pretty nice and caring.

I think the scarf looks good, but I think you could add some colored outlines to it like you did to the flag if you wanna improve it. It would make the scarf more consistent to the rest of the drawing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So here's my OC Solar Blaze (The CM changed still need to change it)

Name: Solar Blaze

Species: Alicorn

Cutie Mark: A Music Note with a heart at the end where a Line goes through

Sexuality: Bisexual

Pronouns: She

Accessories: much Much MUCH dresses from Rarity a Villa and more

Personality: Kind and lovely

She's like my Idol Ariana Grande but more has an personality like I do :3

Ef9l0nOWsAYyMt5.jpg

• 3 months later...

Name: Beetle
Species:Changeling
Age: this lifetime: 16, counting past incarnations 3,856 give or take
Personality: Cheerful, compassionate, an empath 

History: Has lived a ton of lifetimes, not just in equis. She first found this out when she was cornered by a manticore in public with a spear lying nearby, and a voice whispered, "let me handle this, I can help!" next thing she knew, the manticore was dead, and people were wondering where she had seen a griffin. Her past life memories have slowly come back, which has made her able to come off on a better footing with certain immortal figures due to past encounters.

Special Talent: Is able to channel the skills of her past lives in addition to her own at the expense of having to take their forms and personalities. 

Skills given by past lives and required form examples

1. skill at magic (Elf)

2. expertise with weapons(griffin, and a unusually extroverted and flamboyant one at that!)

3. hacking (human)

the list is long...

This is my attempt at not making a mary sue...

Edited by Arvax

• 3 weeks later...

Woo just posted this character sheet. My OC is Fuchsia. She has been around an awful long time now and has *sniff* never quite had as much RP time as my other, stranger OCs. Of all my OC ponies Fuchsia is the me-est, minus a few tweaks for fun.  

Quote: "Wait, whose bed is this? Where am I now! Huh, is that a Yak?"

Species: Earth Pony
Residence: Traveller
Hometown: Farm Outside Manehatten
Occupation: Odd Unskilled Jobs In New Locations Eg Cleaner, Bar Work Etc

Here is Fuchsia admiring the blue eyed mirror pony who is looking creepily at her and suggesting that she should grow wings and adorn her flanks with strawberries. Silly creepy mirror ponies :p

f2vFT4m.jpg

Fuchsia has, in her opinion, the lamest of cutie marks. Her cutie mark is a silly generic sun with a smiley face on it (which other ponies tend to think means she's more of a primary school teching pony and not a bad-flank explorer). Actually her mark means "good fortune under open skies" or so a wise buffalo told her :3

Cheerilee_cutie_mark_crop_S1E12.png

Special Talent: Exploration. Like a real horsey Fuchsia's special talent is to cross the vast plains of Equestria on her hooves. Unlike real horses she has a facility for other things that help her explore such as map-reading and getting on with locals.

Backstory:

Fuchsia grew up on a farm near Manehatten but says she barely remembers her foalhood. She's a pony who lives in the present. Recently she has moved on from her last job and residence in outskirts of the posh desert city of Phoenix in the San Talomeno Desert (South West) where she spent the time between cleaning the mansion of her rich colt benefactor Phantom to explore the (pony version of) the grand canyon.

What she does remember of growing up is all very rosy. Her mother was sweet and kind and often told her she was special, while her father was a wise and patient farm-stallion of few words. He would talk with her about her problems and dreams without prejudice. When she thinks of her parents her thoughts often stray to their smell: her mother had the scent of honeydew while her father's was like hickory smoke. She also remembers her whiney stallion brother Blackberry all too well. Sometimes, in the sunny mare's rare sad moments, she remembers playing with her littlest brother - Crack'horn - but the lil deformed unicorn died shortly before she left home to go exploring when she turned 18.

She writes home from each new place she visits once she has enough for the postage and the card, and when she stays in a place a while she sends her family the address and they send her a letter back. Her latest card, from the San Talomeno, where she stayed a whole year was her favourite yet. She's not ready to return home just yet, even though she's been travelling 6 whole years, but may drop in for a visit some time :3 

Personality:

Personality: Fuchsia is affable and engaging. She isn't overly gregarious or overly shy, outgoing, brave, energetic or hard-working, but rather a nice balance. She does fancy a drink though, and she can get a bit love-drunk then ;3

Physical Description:

Physical Description: Fuchsia coat, Lilac eyes, Red-Rusty-brown mane/tail, her silly fuchsia fur is often covered in mud/dust/sand from her explorations (she's a traveller)

Tail - mid length

Likes: Travelling, freedom, music, landscapes, skyscapes, star-scapes, drinking, telling stories, being silly, apple and walnut salads.
Dislikes: Consequences, studying, staying in one place too long, being a bit pudgy, not having qualifications or being well studied, hangovers, ponies who are too X (eg too sweet, too sour, too frowny etc)
Key Moments:

Leaving the San Tolemino

Fuchsia felt the hot desert air assault her as she left Phantom's large air-conditioned ranch. She had enjoyed her time here, the long dusty dusk walks about the San Talomeno with only the cacti and occasional dull thudding of a distant airship overhead... But it was time to move on.

"See you Mr Phantom!" she called out to the imposing unicorn stallion standing on the large veranda of the ranch-house. She used his title by habit - the posh stallion was old-fashioned that way, but she'd kinda liked it. Despite her settled purpose and longing to move on her eyes were a little misty - she would miss him and the San Talomeno. She was glad when he gave his slow dignified smile and raised a hoof to see her off and she raised a hoof back and nodded respectfully before turning to face the road...

Friends: Phantom Blur

Interaction with thread OC ponies :3
On 1/2/2021 at 8:44 PM, CowBoyKid said:

This picture is the first of my Pony OC.

Pony.jpg

Fuchsia always admires pegasi stallions who wear Stetsons. She would gaze in admiration at your head-game. 

On 12/17/2020 at 5:14 PM, Arvax said:

Name: Beetle
Species:Changeling
Age: this lifetime: 16, counting past incarnations 3,856 give or take
Personality: Cheerful, compassionate, an empath 

History: Has lived a ton of lifetimes, not just in equis. She first found this out when she was cornered by a manticore in public with a spear lying nearby, and a voice whispered, "let me handle this, I can help!" next thing she knew, the manticore was dead, and people were wondering where she had seen a griffin. Her past life memories have slowly come back, which has made her able to come off on a better footing with certain immortal figures due to past encounters.

Special Talent: Is able to channel the skills of her past lives in addition to her own at the expense of having to take their forms and personalities. 

Skills given by past lives and required form examples

1. skill at magic (Elf)

2. expertise with weapons(griffin, and a unusually extroverted and flamboyant one at that!)

3. hacking (human)

the list is long...

This is my attempt at not making a mary sue...

Fuchsia has seen many a perilous and dangerous creatures in her travels around Equestria, or at least she thinks so. Anyway she has never seen one who looks so cute <3 She will imagine ruffling Beetle's lil mane while she hides her pokesome pony hienie from the scary spear wielding 'Ling. 

On 12/14/2020 at 11:02 PM, Savy said:

I gave Ocean Breeze a good ol' redesign, I'll possibly be drawing her as well, so I'm not using a Pony.town ref forever lmao.

Screenshot_4.png

Fuchsia heard about the return of hippogriffs to Equestria but hasn't seen any close. This one looks friendly though, and she heard that they all have the power to turn you into sea-ponies, and this one looked like a water type. She would approach and attempt to engage in small talk about the sea and how awesome fins are.

On 8/21/2020 at 6:53 PM, Solar Blaze said:

So here's my OC Solar Blaze (The CM changed still need to change it)

Name: Solar Blaze

Species: Alicorn

Cutie Mark: A Music Note with a heart at the end where a Line goes through

Sexuality: Bisexual

Pronouns: She

Accessories: much Much MUCH dresses from Rarity a Villa and more

Personality: Kind and lovely

She's like my Idol Ariana Grande but more has an personality like I do :3

Ef9l0nOWsAYyMt5.jpg

Fuchsia would alternately warm at the tasty presence of the cuteycorn and feel ungainly. Either way she would blush and pretend to be examining something really interesting on her hooves :P  

On 8/13/2020 at 3:19 AM, Will Guide said:

When Unicorn Will became a Lamia Pony, let's say he's gotten much better at hugs

1708263917_LamiaWill.thumb.png.2d6b1effcd8cdd18bb1889f296abba45.png

Fuchsia would begin to rear up in fright at the snek poneh, but seeing its friendly stallion upper body and unthreatening colour-scheme, she would reign herself in and try to talk to the unusual snek-pone. As an ice-breaker she would try a lame pun joke like, "What do snakes kiss under at Christmas?" she wiggles her eyebrows 'eh eh' style. "Hissstletoe!"

On 6/10/2020 at 2:39 AM, Thuja said:

Sage practice paint.png

Fuchsia would immediately feel hungry on seeing this herbilicious stallion. She would take out a basil and tomato sandwich and much on it, admiring that tasty looking full mane and tail.

On 6/10/2020 at 5:54 PM, Princess_Bellalatanya said:

heres my oc, princess Bellalatanya:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

i was previously named Flueryheartlove

E336E3C9-7FA6-4F3A-9B82-68DFF83306E3.jpeg

Fuchsia would bow to the pretty princess and feel reassured by all the pink :3 Even though she could be a tom-colt she had always found the presence of pink things a comfort.

On 6/10/2020 at 6:40 PM, TotallyNotNyx said:

1904029079_AppleHarmonyOC.jpg.7e5e60572a28c2fd73eff69a8a498678.jpg

This is Apple Harmony

On seeing the apple-pony Fuchsia would relax and swing on over. Her parents were farming folk, and she still helped out occasionally - she felt at home with country types. "Howdy", she would say, and ask about her farm-sister all familiar like.

On 6/14/2020 at 4:59 AM, Savy said:

Aaaaa I got a new OC UwU

I LOVE HER ASNDJAND

Fuchsia would do a double take when she see's this pony's flank I wonder what music she likes! She would immediately trot over to either talk about music, or if she's had a few and there is music around, ask to do a bit of free-dancing.

On 6/10/2020 at 6:59 PM, Moondrop 💧 said:

Fuchsia would look admiringly at her mane and consider dying hers the same colour. Of course she'd never look that good, and could never be bothered to keep up the dying and stuff, but it would be so good to trot around looking like that. 

On 6/19/2020 at 3:40 AM, small-Magnum said:

bamboo_mistshadow___my_1st_oc_by_mycaro_

It's my first pony oc, I hope it's good!

Fuchsia would hum the theme of the famous comic hero - nananana batmare! Then she would probably approach the kind looking bat-pony for a talk, but she wouldn't stroke her ears or sing the bat-mare theme song because bat-ponies get that all the time. 

On 7/14/2020 at 12:31 AM, Savy said:

Fuchsia would mentally adopt her favourite surf-sona on approaching this cool lucking griff-ette. "Yo, dude, how's the surf." she would imagine herself saying. She used to watch Baywatch as a foal with her mother. So yeah, Fuchsia would day-dream at a distance about Baywatch unless approached.

On 7/27/2020 at 7:28 AM, Savy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Fuchsia gets a strong desire for coffee on seeing the sweet site of this unicorn's sugary flank. She likes foodies, so she'll probably drift on over and ask about the local cuisine. Not too many cakes though, she was more of a hay and fruit-gal. Won't say that though, some foody ponies can be touchy about that sort of thing.

On 7/25/2020 at 3:40 PM, flurry said:

poners.png.6578fb6fda6bf26a6f46a678a5d0d130.png

Here is my sorta new OC, I worked on and changed a few things of a existing earth pony one. Her name is Frosty Heights.

I have a deer hybrid one OC too as well as many others, but I think this is my main pony one, for now lol (might change stuff still and I'm working on a vampire character too wow)

Cutiemark: Strawberry soft ice cream. 

Personality: Very chill and cool. She likes to go flying up mountains and in nature. A little clumsy. Around others she is very calm and a good listener.  

Other information: She has a dog form, and gets it by wearing a rainbow collar, though only the head is dog. Being in this form allows communication with other dogs, and it also leads to increased playfulness. It doesn't really serve any real specific purpose other than for fun and to interact with other dogs. The collar is a special magical item.

She often wears goggles when flying in high places and a scarf to keep warm.

Fuchsia sees you in Doggo form - that doggo is getting scritched. As long as it is a nice and friendly doggo. Fuchsia likes animals too, even though her thoughtless creator failed to mention that.

Fuchsia sees you in stallion form and approach the chill seeming pegasus and ask her about flight. She'll try not to ask the obvious, like 'how does the wind feel in your feathers' because all earth ponies ask that, but still. Flying is awesome!

On 7/13/2020 at 12:01 AM, Tao said:

Bonnie Nut
Parents: Demimonde Night (Father)(Bat pony)  Harvest Moon (Mom) (Bat Pony)
Siblings:  Dark Ash (Griffin) Adopted 
Type: Bat Pony
 Nicknames:  Bon Bon,  Nutty
Pet:  Dog: Smokey (He is a mutt she found digging into her trash one night)
Hometown: Crystal Empire
Love Interest/Dating: Ismene 
Magic:  Bonnie has a sense of empathetic power,  which lets her craft her coffee/drink for being about to drink it.
Cutie Mark/Talent:  Bonnie's talent comes from making coffee that suits the mood of the creature drinking it and lifting their spirits up to a better place or a sense of comfort.   The heart shows her love and keen insight into other creatures.   
Job: Owns and runs a Coffee Shop/Food Stop: The Midnight Owl
Hobbies: Coffee making, cooking,  Design, reading,  napping at times of the day,  dance flying,  star gazing,  
Personality:   Graceful, calm, composure, expressive, out-going,  sensibility and intellectualism, likes to have a good time, energetic and easy-going;  a bit shrewd (penny pincher), frank
Note: Bonnie Nut is seen as the "first new generation" of bat ponies born into the world.  Given most at the time had been cast into a deep sleep with Princess Luna's banishment to the moon and their  awaking upon her return.    She is not tied into being part of the Luna Army and those of her generation have the freedom to choose their path under the Reign of the Two Sisters and to under Princess Twilight. 

Bonnie Nut.png

Fuchsia will be nervous around the early-gen bat-pony at first. She was a young mare when Nightmare moon returns and she'd be reared on stories of scary bat-ponies. Once she sees that the bat-pony is friendly she'll engage her over a coffee.

On 7/3/2020 at 10:01 AM, Kitty Rose said:

I'd love to tell you all about my OC @Splashee:pinkie:

1935259214_KittyRosesRefrenceSheet.thumb.jpg.0e2478f83f6975cff345f7015646e7d3.jpg

Name: Kitty Rose
Type: Unicorn
Appearance: Purple body with a long flowing pink mane and big blue eyes
Cutie Mark: A paint palette to show her love of painting and colors 
Hobbies: Stroking her Kitty Kat and painting 
Additional Details: Sometimes she gets nervous that she's not a very good artist, but her Kitty Kat Sam always manages to calm her down 

I hope everypony likes her :catface:

Fuchsia admires all the cute bubbliness of this artey-corn. She can almost see all the hearts and bubbles flowing round her shapely form. She seems fun and has a Kat so Fuchsia is gonna go on over. Fuchsia doesn't know much about art but knows she is about 10k times worse drawn than Kitty is, but what the hay :D 

Edited by abrony-mouse
  • Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

Fuchsia would begin to rear up in fright at the snek poneh, but seeing its friendly stallion upper body and unthreatening colour-scheme, she would reign herself in and try to talk to the unusual snek-pone. As an ice-breaker she would try a lame pun joke like, "What do snakes kiss under at Christmas?" she wiggles her eyebrows 'eh eh' style. "Hissstletoe!"

I'm not venomous but I do have hypnotic eyes and I can squeeze as tight as you want.

• Brohoof 1