Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Other things your a fan of

Elric

I am a pony fan but that's not nearly all im a fan of. I love video games especially halo, mass effect, fable, skyrim. I love movies i have something like 500+ DVD's. I have just as many CD's or digital albums. I also like writing, reading, and skating ( Rollerblades or ice skates). I also like to go to the mall and walk around with my family. ^_^

Let's see. I'm a big anime fan. I'm a newly converted Adventure Time enthusiast. Doctor Who, BBC's Sherlock series, science fiction of many different types, murder mysteries, crime drama, music from the fifties sixties and seventies, and classic movies. Right now I'm in the middle of a murder mystery reading binge too!

I'm a fan of... woodwind instruments!

Of course... That one is obvious. Reluctantly I should say brass instruments as well. Because wind instruments in general are awesome and underrated, and honestly, my favorite bands wouldn't sound the same without brass.

Otherwise musically - I'm a fan of Classical (particularly Impressionist, Renaissance, Baroque, and Classical), Progressive/Jazz Rock, Soft Rock, Chamber Pop, and one 'Ska Punk' band (don't know if I'd call them that myself, but whatever).

Entertainment-wise - One Piece, Futurama, and King of the Hill.

Video game wise - Zelda, Animal Crossing (the first two games, not CF), The Sims, Mario RPGs, Pokemon games,

Otherwise, I'm a history fan, I suppose. Western history, I mean. For some reason I'm just not interested in Asian culture or history. I don't know why.

Aside from ponies I'm mostly interested in video games. Halo, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Elder Scrolls to name just a few.

I used to be a huge fan of Warhammer but Games Workshop have kinda ruined it for me recently.

Well, besides ponies i LOVE games like chrono trigger, phoenix right, age of empires series, LoL, and skyrim.

About tv i love the Dr House, the Dr who (so many doctors xD)

I lileto write and to read fanfiction too, and i like watching animes.

Well, besides ponies i LOVE games like chrono trigger, phoenix right, age of empires series, LoL, and skyrim.

About tv i love the Dr House, the Dr who (so many doctors xD)

I lileto write and to read fanfiction too, and i like watching animes.

Im a big Dr Who fan and Top Gear

I like any kind of music especially classic rock but have been really into dubstep lately

Reading but especially sci-fi

Anything baseball related Go Cards!

All things cars thats been my main hobby and the reason im also broke haha

I am a fan of quite a few of things: Ferrari, Star wars, Warhammer, Music - a lot of music, Disney comics (Don Rosa is brilliant), Formula-1 racing, Old-school American muscle cars, Top hats, A Danish comedian called Anders Matthesen, Pixar, Pokémon, Lord of the rings, Top gear, The simpsons.

Games: The elder scrolls, Fallout, Portal, SWTOR, WoW, Starcraft II, Bastion, Terraria, Minecraft, Heroes of might and magic, Killing floor, Magicka, Warcraft 3:

That's all I can think of right now.