Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst fears episode

FNGRpony

Ha, ha that would make the best episode ever. smile.png I've seen many movies and shows like this who have this kind of storyboard and I can't get enough of it. It would also end up being very hilarious. XD (wonder how it would have caused it though)

Edited by ~Glimmer Lily~

"Twilight, my faithful student, I have something very important to tell you."

"Princess Celestia! What is it? Do you have a special quest for me to go on? Is it time to take my annual princess re-qualification exam?"

"I was just wondering if you'd like some chocolate milk..."

"Chocolate... wait.... no! It can't be"

*Celestia pulls off mask*

"Well he-llo there my little pony! Or should I say my little princess!"

"Discord! What did you do with Princess Celestia!"

"Oh, how do I put this gently... You see, there never was a Princess Celestia! Those elements of harmony? I bought them for 3.50 bits at a Pony Wiggly. Well, that was a fun thousand years. Have fun with Equestria and all, Princess. I'm late for lunch with Fluttershy. Ta ta!"

• Brohoof 1

But Death could make a more interesting plot since MLP is running out villains; Sombra was a total failure that i have ever seen.

He died too fast while Discord is amortal or immortal. You can defeat Discord with rainbow but can't defeat Death with anything.

True, Death is impossible to defeat. 

Unless of course you're talking about Scribblenauts, then it is possible. I remember if he touched you you would instantly die. 

Ponyville betta watch out! huh.png

True, Death is impossible to defeat. 

Unless of course you're talking about Scribblenauts, then it is possible. I remember if he touched you you would instantly die. 

Ponyville betta watch out! img-1879255-1-huh.png

Although Death is amortal and nigh-omnipotence (he can kill anything except God) but somewhat he still can be persuaded to leave the Equestria alone. My idea that Death should have an episode in which Mane 6 has to somewhat persuade Death the truth in order to prevent the apocalpyse which Death will bring.

Although Death is amortal and nigh-omnipotence (he can kill anything except God) but somewhat he still can be persuaded to leave the Equestria alone. My idea that Death should have an episode in which Mane 6 has to somewhat persuade Death the truth in order to prevent the apocalpyse which Death will bring.

Good thinking. 

Hundreds of lives across equestria owe you something. 

i was hoping he could kill god  

Wait, Isn't Celestia like god? Can she be killed or not?

Good thinking. 

Hundreds of lives across equestria owe you something. 

i was hoping he could kill god  

Wait, Isn't Celestia like god? Can she be killed or not?

I believed he can kill Celestia since i do realized that it was Death that excluded Celestia and Luna from his Death list which giving them immortality. I am trying to write a fanfic about the chronicle of Equestria and how Death knows about this land.

Use magic to repel death! Use keys to open doors!

Death is actually pretty slow. You just have to keep moving to the end of the level.

Death is fast and destructive. 

Magic nor Science is nearly impossible to escape Death, since all living things in this universe have souls which created by God.

Death has been defeated since the day God created souls; souls can't be broken but only hurted.

I believed he can kill Celestia since i do realized that it was Death that excluded Celestia and Luna from his Death list which giving them immortality. I am trying to write a fanfic about the chronicle of Equestria and how Death knows about this land.

Death is fast and destructive. 

Magic nor Science is nearly impossible to escape Death, since all living things in this universe have souls which created by God.

Death has been defeated since the day God created souls; souls can't be broken but only hurted.

Only there's no such thing as the soul. There's only chemistry here. The closest thing to God is Man who has the capacity to understand the universe. If there is a God, the he probably once was Man.

Only there's no such thing as the soul. There's only chemistry here. The closest thing to God is Man who has the capacity to understand the universe. If there is a God, the he probably once was Man.

There are souls within every creatures in this universe.

God can't create men without souls and souls are the existential things which defining who we are.

and what exactly joy do you get from believing this?

There's no cash prize for disregarding God, a soul, or an after life.

that's all i need, a science class telling me finality of life.  How droll

and what exactly joy do you get from believing this?

There's no cash prize for disregarding God, a soul, or an after life.

that's all i need, a science class telling me finality of life.  How droll

You misunderstand me. I don't want to believe any of it, but my mind naturally gravitates towards logic rather than than religion. All religious texts that espouse the existence of God are flawed in numerous way, ergo it's only logical to cast them down. I would like nothing better than to be wrong. If I'm right, after my death I am completely and utterly gone. If I'm wrong, I'll retain my consciousness. I desperately, desperately hope that I'm wrong.

Until I know for sure though, I will automatically stay agnostic. The absence of God doesn't preclude afterlife though. An afterlife can be built. The mind is nothing more than an incredibly complex network of electrical impulses and amino acid chains. It is an operating system, where the brain is the computer. I believe that consciousness could be uploaded into a digital setting or neural aging could be reversed. Immortal life is not a fantasy; it is a destiny. The destiny of mankind is to correct the awful mistakes of biology.

There are souls within every creatures in this universe.

God can't create men without souls and souls are the existential things which defining who we are.

Show me a picture of the soul. Tell me what frequency the soul oscillates on. Explain to me the neurochemical pathways through which the soul operates. Where does the soul derive its source of energy? Ex nihilo nihil fit. Everything is energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed. The laws of physics are holier to me than any book.

the main thought for me is this.  When life is kicking you, and your back is against the wall,

if you don't believe in anything what possibly sustains you?

Suppose you get the thought of suicide in your head (just for example)

Now not to be preachy but that's a no, no my religion.

If you feel your life is terrible, aren't you just a well thought out argument away from killing yourself?

I think athesist  either don't get how destructive that is,

or all to prepared to take it as a necessary pruning shears to the populace.

and that's just it my friend.your not agnostic you seem pretty amendment.  I think it's a dr house complex that some people just hate the idea their gonna be ultimately be judged and life might in fact be one giant test.

as for your super computer idea, that's a belief.  ^ ~.  Just how many people who don't feel comfortable believe in God beleive in tiny green men (aliens) so they can feel a little less small after making everyone else seem a little less small.

If you want proof here it is.  How many planets are in existence?  100?  1000?  Millions?  Billions?  and of all those planets my friend we're the only sentient life forms that aren't bacteria (or the like).

honestly when you think of space never having an end, i mean for ever and ever going, on and on, and we're the only life forms

(and sense your from the show me state LOL your not aloud to have faith, so yeah we're the only ones if I indulge you in your logic).

it seems doubtful based on the law of averages it was just some scientifically anomaly

unless something specifically had a hand in it

Edited by FNGRpony

You misunderstand me. I don't want to believe any of it, but my mind naturally gravitates towards logic rather than than religion. All religious texts that espouse the existence of God are flawed in numerous way, ergo it's only logical to cast them down. I would like nothing better than to be wrong. If I'm right, after my death I am completely and utterly gone. If I'm wrong, I'll retain my consciousness. I desperately, desperately hope that I'm wrong.

Until I know for sure though, I will automatically stay agnostic. The absence of God doesn't preclude afterlife though. An afterlife can be built. The mind is nothing more than an incredibly complex network of electrical impulses and amino acid chains. It is an operating system, where the brain is the computer. I believe that consciousness could be uploaded into a digital setting or neural aging could be reversed. Immortal life is not a fantasy; it is a destiny. The destiny of mankind is to correct the awful mistakes of biology.

Show me a picture of the soul. Tell me what frequency the soul oscillates on. Explain to me the neurochemical pathways through which the soul operates. Where does the soul derive its source of energy? Ex nihilo nihil fit. Everything is energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed. The laws of physics are holier to me than any book.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/02/27/the-scientific-proof-of-the-existence-of-the-soul/

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/biocentrism/201112/does-the-soul-exist-evidence-says-yes

Soul is some kind psycological energy that beyond the capability of chemistry which you are refering to.

Our pathetic mind can't comprehend the immense knowledge of the universe, it is beyond our imagination in which soul is a part of that unbelieveable thing. I rather stick with the deism rather than atheism.

"Recently, biocentrism and other scientific theories have also started to challenge the old physico-chemical paradigm, and to ask some of the difficult questions about life: Is there a soul? Does anything endure the ravages of time?

Life and consciousness are central to this new view of being, reality and the cosmos. Although the current scientific paradigm is based on the belief that the world has an objective observer-independent existence, real experiments suggest just the opposite. We think life is just the activity of atoms and particles, which spin around for a while and then dissipate into nothingness. But if we add life to the equation, we can explain some of the major puzzles of modern science, including the uncertainty principle, entanglement, and the fine-tuning of the laws that shape the universe.

Consider the famous two-slit experiment. When you watch a particle go through the holes, it behaves like a bullet, passing through one slit or the other. But if no one observes the particle, it exhibits the behavior of a wave and can pass through both slits at the same time. This and other experiments tell us that unobserved particles exist only as ‘waves of probability' as the great Nobel laureate Max Born demonstrated in 1926. They're statistical predictions – nothing but a likely outcome. Until observed, they have no real existence; only when the mind sets the scaffolding in place, can they be thought of as having duration or a position in space. Experiments make it increasingly clear that even mere knowledge in the experimenter's mind is sufficient to convert possibility to reality."

I can't help but think of 'Room 101' but belonging to the rather evil ape regime of Mondor, which is only 100 miles away from Equestria, who try to take over Equestria, kidnap the princesses, the mane six and discord, and put them in 'room 101'.

Footnote: If you don't know what 'Room 101' is, read 1984 by George Orwell.

So any ways I saw sleepless in ponyville,

and that's not really a worse fear episode.

scootaloe is hit with fears of camp fire stories.  Cheap jump thrill scares.

I'm talking the kind of soul crushing

Twilight sparkle is being told by princess Celesital "she's a terrible student." kinda fears.  the kinda fears that go inside you and eat you alive.

Rainbow dash tries to be cool and no one cares.

Pinkie pie is isolated.

Rarity designs ultimately end up being unhip or unfashionable.

Flutter shy's animals end up not loving her.

Apple jack...... um ends up eating a pear (LOL).

This would be really cool, good idea! I have the idea that they could mix together the evil visions Twilght and Spike saw when trying to open that door in Season 3 Episode 1, and combine those with the nightmares every pony had in the Nightmare Rarity comic arc, that'd be so cool! :D Although Twilight's dream is basically the same in both ^^"