Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Misty Rose

Do you support Pinkie x Braeburn?  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Do you support it, are undecisive, or against it?

• Support
    • Undecisive, it's meh.
    • Against
    • Other

Hey so I read a fanfic in which some of the Mane 6 got married and had their own families. In it, Pinkie was shipped with Braeburn and they had a little colt named Apple Cobbler. I guess I'm kind of undecisive with this shipping, I just really don't have any thoughts on it. That's why I'm posting this. I want to hear your thoughts on the Pinkie x Braeburn shipping. Do you support it? Are you undecisive? Or do you feel each would be better off with somepony else?

braeburn_and_pinkie_by_emilyisaweshum-d6

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 2

Truth be told, I'm one of those people who ships Braeburn with Soarin', so.. xD 

I don't really mind the Pinkie x Braeburn ship but they don't seem like they would be together. 

It's kind of cute, I guess...

1365693097315.jpg

Truth be told, I'm one of those people who ships Braeburn with Soarin', so.. xD 

I don't really mind the Pinkie x Braeburn ship but they don't seem like they would be together. 

It's kind of cute, I guess...

1365693097315.jpg

Yeah I just don't really see these two getting together in the future. I don't know, I guess I just want somebody closer to her personality :lol:

• Brohoof 1

It's not the worst shipping ever, but it's not really the best either.

I always imagined Pinkie with some stallion who was at least as hyper as her, so that the guy wouldn't be left in the dust.

There's no character like that in the show, so... Yeah derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 2

... Huh. First time coming across this pairing.

I rarely do much shipping within the MLP community, but when I do... it's pretty much just FlutterDash. XP

... But yeah, this pairing exists. I'm not too surprised. I'm perfectly fine with the pairing's existence. But I don't think I'll be shipping it any time in the ever. At least not until not unless they interact more in the show, which I sincerely doubt.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, it just doesn't really feel right to be honest!

I imagine the Pinkie with a crazy ish as random as her person who maybe isn't quite so hyper but is more like her! I don't think this ship really works in that respect.

I used to like that ship, but I turn it down because I can't see Pinkie with Braeburn because she is too hyper for a relationship with a stallion and I see her going for someone as hyper as her, Braeburn doesn't work because he was just excited for Applejack coming over and he got serious with the Buffalo talk came up. So, I don't see it as a good match.

FluttershyXBraeburn makes more sense because Braeburn can help her out of her shell. Also, I can see Braeburn going for a kind pony and knows about farm living out of his hometown which makes Fluttershy a good match. wink.png

post-19338-0-61672200-1380333570.jpg

Nah, I'm not a huge fan of this ship. I'm afraid it will sink (get it, sink? Ship? Hue hue hue.) anyways, I don't mind it, but I don't like to ship Pinkie with anypony, seeing that she would be giving more attention to one pony and making one pony smile than all the others.

Braeburn is far too laid back to pair up with Pinkie Pie. As somepony mentioned earlier, I'd see him more as being interested in Cherry Jubilee. (Even though she has a vibe like an Ol' West saloon madam!) Frankly, the only canon ship I personally think works for Pinkie is Fluttershy. Pinkie does tone herself down around Fluttershy, and flatly refuses to prank her. That's got to count for something! On a side note, I'm a huge fan of FlutterMac. I think shy reserved Fluttershy would be so cute with our favorite stallion of few words. 

4723-big_macintoshfluttershy.jpg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

Meh, Pinkie and braeburn don't seem to fit that well together frankly.

Besides the fact that love just looks adorable between ponies sometimes, i don't care for it any, i don't hate it, but i don't find it makes alot of sense.

there are ships i like more frankly.

Ok I'm sure the fan art is adorable and the fic is well written but this ship seems really unprompted. Alot of fanon ships can be but this on seems almost out of place to me. I'm sure it could work but I can't decide whether I'm for or against it just cuz of how out of no-where it seems to me

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...