Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Favorite MLP Parody?

Misty Rose

Hey everypony! So I've watched all the Friendship is Witchcraft and Mentally Advanced episodes and I want to ask you all, what's your favorite MLP parody series?

I've only heard of the two mentioned above and Comraderie is Supernatural which I might watch soon. Anywho I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

In some aspects Friendship is Witchcraft is good but some of the humor is kind of dry and not that great. In the humor aspect I like Mentally Advanced better but I really don't have a favorite. So you choose ;)

Friendship is Witchcraft is by far my favorite MLP parody. Episode 8: Foaly Matripony gets me every time, with the part when Twilight says, "Booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere." I died at that part. :P And when Rarity says, "Swish." xD

I also like the episode with "The Gypsy Bard." in it. Love that song.

• Brohoof 2

Friendship is Witchcraft, although I don't really dwell around in the parody aspect of the fandom. I've also watched the Mentally Advanced Series but I'm not a big fan of it.

Does Rainbow Dash Presents count? I love that.

• Brohoof 1

Friendship is Witchcraft, although I don't really dwell around in the parody aspect of the fandom. I've also watched the Mentally Advanced Series but I'm not a big fan of it.

Does Rainbow Dash Presents count? I love that.

Well Rainbow Dash Presents is more of a fanfiction parody series. But I LOVE those. They're hilarious. Especially Cupcakes.

• Brohoof 1

I've haven't really watched a lot of Friendship is Witchcraft, and I've never heard of Mentally Advanced, so I can't say anything about those. And I don't like Pony.MOV that much either, so I guess the only My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic parody I like that I can think of is Rainbow Dash Presents, and even then; I don't really watch that much of it.

i like the everything wrong with series, but my personal favorite has to be .mov. they did a really nice job on making fun of the characters, i thought it was hilarious, i just hope the people that are not bronies think the show is like that. Don't go in my shed!

The Pony.Mov series is genius, and I love it because it's sick, and twisted.

The Celestia videos where she shoots people out of cannons, or sings a song about how she is a banana while wearing a banana suit are pretty funny too.

I haven't heard of Mentally Advanced till today...well, off to youtube! 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah Mentally Advanced is random and hilarious at time. PLUS PINKIE'S VOICE KILLS ME!! What accent is that anyway?

By the way, that signature's got swag wink.png

I use to hate pinkie's voice from that series it makes me picture her being a Armenian or something lol (Not that I hate those guys lol but there not pinkie lol).

Friendship is Witchcraft is actually my favorite MLP parody, surprising really. I do enjoy Gypsy Bard, and any other song made in the parody. It is pretty enjoyable.

I like the pony.mov series and the Rainbow dash presents ones. Oh and Friendship is witchcraft,too. The pony.mov series was the first one I watched ever since I was 13. And, I saw my little dashie from rainbow dash presents and friendship is witchcraft was pretty cool, too. I like Pinkie's brew the song.

You might have seen this series since it is made by the same guy who made the mentally advanced series, It's called Rainbow Dash presents. They are hilarious twists to many popular fanfictions from the fandom and are my favorite

I saw the first episode of Friendship is Witchcraft, but wasn't terribly impressed.  Similar story goes for the .MOV series.  I've heard of the Mentally Advanced series, but have never actually seen it...

Does Ponies: the Anthology count?  I love those videos (though the second one is really long; it might have been better if they split it into four 20 minute sections).  I'd highly recommend watching those if you've never seen them.

I liked the Rainbow Dash vs Starscream battle. I loved how some of the comments where complaining about the version of starscream she was up against?

Well if thats how they want to play it, I say let them pick any version of him they like...

only we get to have Titan-Dash from SWAG.MOV with the Holy Sword. XD

Rainbow dash presents is amazing!!!! :D Cupcakes is my fave, but I love my little dashie ( I promise it doesn't make me emotional ;) )

I also love the .MOV series!! OMG I DIE LAUGHING EVERY TIME!

I'm not a fan of the mentally advanced series, but my boyfriend (EpicPwny) loves it so meh...

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash Presents and the .mov series are duelling it out for me, but the Mentally Advanced Series is a close third tongue.png

I've seen the Portal 2 'Two Best Sisters Play' video thing, but it wasn't too great compared to what else I've seen happy.png

I'm not a fan of the mentally advanced series, but my boyfriend (EpicPwny) loves it so meh...

Im not a fan of parodies because there's often times no originality in it despite it having different Voices or other minor tweaks. (Does Button's Adventure or Snowdrop count?)

I'm more a of the music they release though like Friendship is Witchcraft's Pinkie Song or the one in the wedding episode even though that one was about incest. Which of course I find really disgusting.

Edited by Ember The Dragoness

I prefer the Mentally Advanced Series by far, and wish that they'd make more episodes. Friendship Is Witchcraft didn't impress me at all. FlimFlamFilosopher is outrageously funny.

I prefer the Mentally Advanced Series by far, and wish that they'd make more episodes. Friendship Is Witchcraft didn't impress me at all. FlimFlamFilosopher is outrageously funny.

Flim flam philosopher?

What does he or she do?

all  i found was this

http://www.infidels.org/kiosk/book870.html

I'm always looking for other parodities and that name has peaked my interest.