Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: WMG thread

Captain Marvelous

WMG = Wild Massive Guessing (TV Tropes)

Basically, take an outrageous and possibly not going to happen guess at something that's going to happen in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! Make it sound like you're serious

Fluttershy will become the next biggest evil... Muwahahahaahahaahahaha!!!

Edited by Captain Marvelous

I'm clueless as to what language you're speaking

Don't worry about it. He's too marvelous for us. Our mortal ears will never be able to truly understand his glorious words. Even I, before entering this thread, was under the impressing that WMG stood for Weapons of Mass Groping. I pictured in my humble mind a octopus bomb, that when it exploded would unleash a swarm of tentacles upon unsuspecting foes...

Hmm, I should probably stop talking now. I'm getting unsavory ideas. :blink:

Don't worry about it. He's too marvelous for us. Our mortal ears will never be able to truly understand his glorious words. Even I, before entering this thread, was under the impressing that WMG stood for Weapons of Mass Groping. I pictured in my humble mind a octopus bomb, that when it exploded would unleash a swarm of tentacles upon unsuspecting foes...

Hmm, I should probably stop talking now. I'm getting unsavory ideas. :blink:

hentai never did end nicely >_<

Xros are xD

um, don't be bothered by that, that was my fault... curse you copy and Paste.

but TV trope is something that describes a cliche in tv shows and movies.

EX: Mary Sue: A female character that is just TOO perfect... IE. Twilight XP

6th ranger: A new character is added to the group...

and so on...

WMG is just one of them

Pinkie Pie is actually Luna's long lost daughter.

Rainbow Dash creates a flying group to rival the wonderbolts, eventually leading to massive faction war among the pegasi.

Twilight Sparkle becomes the world's leading expert on friendship, coming out with a series of books and seminars, and is hired by Canterlot University as a Professor.

Applejack strikes oil on her farm, allowing her to become a real estate giant in Equestria, controlling nearly all of ponyville.

Rarity's boutique is bought out by Applejack.

Fluttershy joins Rainbow Dash's faction and becomes its vice chief.

Derpy also joins, but was thrown out after mistaking one of the pegasi for a muffin, and trying to eat her.

Big Macintosh secretly is a genius, and invents a steam powered calculations machine, called "The Macintosh Computer."

Trixie opens a magic shop in ponyville, but goes out of business within hours.

Gummy grows to be 17 feet long after accidentally falling into the ponyville sewer system.

The cutie mark crusaders still don't discover their cutie marks.

Spike grows a mullet.

Canterlot's architecture and layout were designed by the Freeneighsons.

A group of overzealous ponies started a religion called Celestism but Princess Celestia saw this as a danger to Equestria's harmony, so she secretly created the Illumaneati to bring the new religion down in order to keep peace.

Lesbian Rainbow Dash will become cannon.

Twilight finally realises that friendship involves the study of the fields of sociology, social psychology, anthropology, philosophy, and zoology....but not magic.

Lesbian Rainbow Dash will become cannon. Twilight finally realises that friendship involves the study of the fields of sociology, social psychology, anthropology, philosophy, and zoology....but not magic.

You made me cry.

Rarity get's convinced by Applejack to be a farming pony and to get dirty.

• 2 weeks later...

Twilight Sparkle's teleport spell will misfire. She and Pinkie Pie will be flung to an alternate dimension ruled by bipedal hairless apes. The have only one hope. Earth's only son of Equestria just may, if they can find him, be able to send them back...

I am Mister ED!

Twilight Sparkle is a planeswalker, seeing as she's the most powerful pony at magic (EDIT: excluding t3h 4L1c0rnZ), and a "spark" ignited inside of her.

All the ponies are marshmallows.

The entire series is a coma-induced dream of a Pinkie Pie who lived on the farm all of her life and got some kind of rock dust poisoning.

Edited by (insert username)