Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

Oh, this thread made me sign up! I usually just read stuff at this site without signing up.
so, 500+ characters! I'll help here! I have one OC here. Her name's Cloudawn (You can alter her name to Cloud Dawn)

post-20847-0-14478200-1384424804_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

@@BrilliantVenture

Thank you, I've added him to everything where he needs to be.

@@Harmony Spark,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be adding her to all the lists and adding her to the count.

@,

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your character because you have not provided me with a character profile link, if you have one for him we would appreciate it if you could provide it for us, if not it doesn't take long to make in the Character Database.

@@xxxBlancat,

Wow, I'm quite flattered that a regular guest actually became a member because of the work we've been doing. So I'll help you out a bit here.

You see I can't accept your character because you don't have a character profile link for her, which is understandable since that was your first post. You see we need a character page profile link in order to go through each and every oc and find out where they would be going in the Inquisition, and the links provide somewhere easy to hold al that info. 

So, if you can, go to the character database section of this forum and add a character to the database. Then pop on by here again with the link to your character's profile page. 

Your oc looks really lovely and I would love to have her on our slideshow of art when she's done by our Inquisition artist, so hopefully I'll hear from you again.

@,

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your character because you have not provided me with a character profile link, if you have one for him we would appreciate it if you could provide it for us, if not it doesn't take long to make in the Character Database.

Ooops. I apologize for that, I forgot to link it. :blush:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sapphire-beam-r4116

If you need anymore info I can give you more on my OC. I had to whip something up quick last nigh because I forgot to make one of the character entries. :o Good luck in getting more OCs!

@@Solar Cloud,Thank yu for another oc, I've just added him. @,And thank you, it does kinda say that we need character profile links from this website, But I guess people just don't read the first post.@@Techite Sparkle,Thank you so much, I've added her to the count now so now we must wait!@,And thank you aswell, good to hear that our word is being spread out a little.@@Pat.Rio.T.,Hopefully the artist will leave something of yours on, though when your oc is put into his Inquisition uniform his trench coat will definitely not be there.  But I don't know what he will do so we'll just have to wait and see.@@MyShiningArmor,Thank you for so many ocs, I've added them to the processing line. But now I have to count them all to update the count!@@Mane Sax,I'm sorry but I cannot accept your character because you haven't provided me with a character profile link, if you could please provide a link to his character profile we would much appreciate it, if not it doesn't take long to make one in the character database. @,I don't process the ocs and put them into their branches, so I cannot guarantee that he will be put into the Luna branch. But with what your saying, I'm sure he has a good chance to do so.  @,I'm sorry but I cannot accept your ocs because you haven't provided me with a character profile link, if you have them for your character we would appreaciate it. If not it doesn't take long to make one in the character database.@@BrilliantVenture,I'm sorry but I cannot accept your oc because you have not provided me if a character profile link. If you have one for him we would really appreciate it, if not it doesn't take long to make one in the character database.  @,Thank you for your character, I'll be sure to add  her right now

@@Solar Cloud,Thank yu for another oc, I've just added him. @,And thank you, it does kinda say that we need character profile links from this website, But I guess people just don't read the first post.@@Techite Sparkle,Thank you so much, I've added her to the count now so now we must wait!@,And thank you aswell, good to hear that our word is being spread out a little.@@Pat.Rio.T.,Hopefully the artist will leave something of yours on, though when your oc is put into his Inquisition uniform his trench coat will definitely not be there.  But I don't know what he will do so we'll just have to wait and see.@@MyShiningArmor,Thank you for so many ocs, I've added them to the processing line. But now I have to count them all to update the count!@@Mane Sax,I'm sorry but I cannot accept your character because you haven't provided me with a character profile link, if you could please provide a link to his character profile we would much appreciate it, if not it doesn't take long to make one in the character database. @,I don't process the ocs and put them into their branches, so I cannot guarantee that he will be put into the Luna branch. But with what your saying, I'm sure he has a good chance to do so.  @,I'm sorry but I cannot accept your ocs because you haven't provided me with a character profile link, if you have them for your character we would appreaciate it. If not it doesn't take long to make one in the character database.@@BrilliantVenture,I'm sorry but I cannot accept your oc because you have not provided me if a character profile link. If you have one for him we would really appreciate it, if not it doesn't take long to make one in the character database.  @,Thank you for your character, I'll be sure to add  her right now

@

My apologies. I guess I didn't read the first post right. I'll be making a character profile fairly soon for one of my OCs. Just one though. Is that okay?

@@xxxBlancat,

Thank you for your character, I'll be sure to add her to the count right now.  And it's no problem.

@,
Yeah it fine, we take as many as we can get right now.
I'm sorry but I cannot accept your ocs, because you haven't provided us with a character profile link to them. If you have them we would appreciate it, if not it doesn't take long to make in the character database.
Thank you for the oc, and I'm not quite sure what we're reviewing, but I'll be sure to add him to the count because I think thats what you meant. 
@,
Thank you for even more ocs, I'll be putting them down on the processing line right now.

@

Hey, do you, accept anything other then a pony? Well.. Technically what i'm talking about is a half-breed, but I don't really know. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/no-name-will-put-it-in-later-r4690

Her name is Sonais, or Sona for short. Though like I said, I dont know if she would be accepted from the ways the artist draws. That and well, she's a Kelpie too..

I have one OC, Inclement Blitz. All of her stuff is under my siggy, in the link. Make sure you click the spoiler in the "other" section. It has all her fan art and references. All the way at the bottom on the spoiler, there is a link to her custom eyes and her cutie mark.

I'm really excited if you use her :3

OMG shut up and take my money pony!img-2006264-1-tongue.png

Link to OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/krazie-taco-r3366.

Also, i hope its not an issue that she's in a taco costume (she doesn't have to wear it) and is a bit of an absurd character :3 Although, her insanity could always be exaggerated for the sake of story telling if need be....

edit: i updated her backstory a bit. she's less absurd and more fleshed out character-wise. feel free to make any necessary changes though img-2006264-2-biggrin.png

Edited by crazitaco

here is a picture of my OC. Her name is Scarfy Hooves.

post-5277-0-27396200-1384494455_thumb.png 

Also i'm not sure what character link page is. I don't think i have one but if someone can explain to me what i need to do to max this easier for rascal i will gladly do it.

Edited by Scarfy HOOVES