Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies or Pizza?

Jericho

So I was eating a slice of pizza when the (horrifying) question popped in my head... "If you had to choose whether pizza or My Little Pony FiW which would you choose?" I tore some hair out but in the end... ponies T_T I don't deserve this delicious slice!!!

I hate pizza now. I've had WAYYYY too much. SCREW YOU PIZZA! I HOPE YOU BURN! ... Wait... I HOPE YOU DISINTEGRATE! dry.png  

Ponies. Duh. What kind-of of results were you expecting of your question especially when you post this at a brony forum site? laugh.png

• Brohoof 3

Ponies. Duh. What kind-of of results were you expecting of your question especially when you post this at a brony forum site? laugh.png

True that.

Ponies, definitely, I didn't like pizza that much anyway.............. hell, I love it but screw cheese, bread, and pepperoni... I've got ponies!!!

• Brohoof 1

maybe I should try a neutral site... like pizza hut forums... and the cross out made me laugh so much my kitty look at me weird XD lol

I have a feeling everypony is going to deny their love of pizza for ponies... and now I wait and watch *pulls up chair and sips on apple juice slowly* ....

I have a feeling everypony is going to deny their love of pizza for ponies... and now I wait and watch

I'll gladly act as the contrarian! Your question doesn't really specify if the choice between pizza and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is just at this moment or for the rest of my life, but either way, my choice would be pizza, no contest, really.

If the choice were for the rest of my life, then I would have to consider that my enjoyment derived from the show would be moderate and would probably only last for, at MOST, a few years. My enjoyment derived from eating pizza, on the other hand, would be more substantial and would likely occur tens or hundreds of times over the course of many decades to come. So, all things considered, being able to eat pizza would give me much more enjoyment in the long run.

Even if the choice were just for right now, I think that the immediate pleasure of satiating my hunger with a food like pizza which I significantly enjoy would probably be greater than the moderate pleasure of the show. If need be, I can find other means of entertaining myself.

• Brohoof 2

"If you had to choose whether pizza or My Little Pony FiW which would you choose?"

I'm not sure if that's a typo or not.

I do not watch Friendship is Witchcraft so pizza would be the obvious choice for me.

If that was a typo then my answer would be reversed. who needs pizza anyways?

• Brohoof 2

0fc.gif

Seriously, why don't we have both?

Ponies is the same amount of awesomeness as pizza. Ponies and pizza mix.

You can eat pizza and watch My Little Pony at the same time.  And I do.  Every second of every day that I'm not here.  Your question is invalid.

this person is a god

• Brohoof 1

As addicted to pizza  "za"  as I am,   i'd have to pick the pony world.

Who knows,  pizza may one day be cannon,  they already have donuts, cakes, bread, chocolate, etc.   Za is rather simple food.

Ponies last much longer than pizza. Ponies also don't require you to take multiple cups of water after taking a large dose. (Unless you don't order ponies from Domino's) However, ponies won't be around forever, while pizza has existed since pretty much the beginning of time, and will continue to exist indefinitely.

I would choose ponies while they last.

So you're asking me if I would rather 3 whole seasons and a movie of sheer school girl delight that i can watch over and over again without having to worry about my belly, or greasy slabs of assorted meats and vegetables on a slab of pastry that will make me a fat oompa loompa?

Tough call.

Welp, I reckon I'm going to have to go with Ponies.

Everyone picks ponies, of course they/we do! Pizza is replacable by other junk food, like hamburgers or something like that. and even if you would take away hamburgers and all sorts of fast food, you still got other kinds of delicious food!

MLP, is not replacable. There are other good cartoons, but surely there is no such thing as a cartoon that can replace nor be better than MLP:FiM!

Ponies last much longer than pizza. Ponies also don't require you to take multiple cups of water after taking a large dose. (Unless you don't order ponies from Domino's) However, ponies won't be around forever, while pizza has existed since pretty much the beginning of time, and will continue to exist indefinitely.

I would choose ponies while they last.

The beginning of time? Really? -_- pizza was first invented in like 1000AD roughly speaking of course. As long as we have technology ponies will out last pizza. And since tech is like the largest growing product of the world, I reckon ponies are on the upper hoof.

The beginning of time? Really? sleep.png pizza was first invented in like 1000AD roughly speaking of course. As long as we have technology ponies will out last pizza. And since tech is like the largest growing product of the world, I reckon ponies are on the upper hoof.

I second this, I don't see why Ponies would dissapear - I suppose in a thousand years or something, the old DVD's and stuff would be buried somewhere no man kind will ever know about - but it's not like they are going to dissapear within our lifetime, nor the close upcoming generations. A generation 5 is possible, but even if that does not happen, many of us will get kids and show the show to our kids, and they might show it to their kids... and so on. Ye, I'll be sure to show the show to my upcoming kids, and I WILL MAKE BRONIES OF ALL OF THEM! Yess...yess.... brony family incoming!

• Brohoof 1

I second this, I don't see why Ponies would dissapear - I suppose in a thousand years or something, the old DVD's and stuff would be buried somewhere no man kind will ever know about - but it's not like they are going to dissapear within our lifetime, nor the close upcoming generations. A generation 5 is possible, but even if that does not happen, many of us will get kids and show the show to our kids, and they might show it to their kids... and so on. Ye, I'll be sure to show the show to my upcoming kids, and I WILL MAKE BRONIES OF ALL OF THEM! Yess...yess.... brony family incoming!

Our families should be friends then! I am going to raise my kid to love ponies! And if anyone teases him, I will hunt them down, ripp off th... Good god, I was about to go on a blood-lust rant on a pony forum D:

Edited by GLaDOS
  • Brohoof 1

Even though I do rather enjoy pizza I will choose ponies every day of the week! I mean my life would suck without ponies. And pizza, I can live without. But if ponies didn't exist I just feel like my life would suck right now.

Ponies, because even if pizza is something I like, I only eat it rarely and I'm sure that not eating it wouldn't really affect me, if anything it would improve my health a little bit because eating pizza definitely isn't healthy.

In addition, there are so many other foods out there, while there are not a lot of (If any) alternatives to ponies out there.