Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could convert one person into a Brony.

Emperor Posh

I know I'll catch a lot of flak for this but.... Kim Jong-un

Now, before ya'll get the pitchforks and torches out, hear me out. I think if anyone needs to learn about love and tolerance, it's this man. Maybe the ponies can rehabilitate him, and make him realize what kind of a monster his father made him become. Of course, this could also backfire, and he'll continue to be a monster, who just happens to love the show.

Alternative would be my mom, she doesn't really care about the show (although she tolerates it). Would be pretty cool to turn my mom into a pegasister :D

• Brohoof 1

The answer is obvious; Bill Gates.

If the creator of Microsoft was a brony, my life would be complete.

Not only that, but, don't you think that if people saw that Bill Gates was a brony, they would check it out as well?

Second choice would most certainly be my dad.

If he was a brony, I'd be able to go to cons, etc.

(He's also the reason why I don't want to tell my parents that I'm a brony.)

Edited by RailOfFire

David Tennant. The 10th Doctor becoming a brony would convert a lot of people, or at least change their minds about the fandom. Also, he's my favorite Doctor. If he became a brony, I'm sure he'd make a guest appearance in the show as Doctor Whoves.  That would be
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

• Brohoof 2

David Tennant. The 10th Doctor becoming a brony would convert a lot of people, or at least change their minds about the fandom. Also, he's my favorite Doctor. If he became a brony, I'm sure he'd make a guest appearance in the show as Doctor Whoves.  That would be

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Oooh. I need this.

I didnt have clue who I would convert until this post.

• Brohoof 2

those two guys for obvious reasons

Obama-and-Putin-via-AFP.jpg

putin-rainbow.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH XDD LET ME HAVE FUN XD

Edited by Doc. Volt
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

DUDE!  I was totally gonna say Vladimir Putin!  Can't believe somepony else beat me to it!  Lol.  And here I thought I was gonna be so original.  Anway, I would definitely convert Putin.  I think it would make the world a better place.

Okay, just think about this one: Kim Jong-Un. Yes. Would that not be amazing? Actually, if all the world leaders became bronies that would be just the best thing ever. Maybe world peace might actually happen for once. Until wars break out over which is the best pony....

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH XDD LET ME HAVE FUN XD

Putin is the type that would be a closet brony. Like, he'd be the type that would have a full-size Celestia plush in the Russian white house.

• Brohoof 1

I swear to sweet sexy Satan, if one more person says "none, because face-shoving blah blah blah", I'm gonna fight someone on the side of the street.

You are derailing the thread in the attempt to be different.

It's a HYPOTHETICAL question. You aren't PHYSICALLY converting them, it's just like if that person woke up the next day and was a brony.

Just play along, for the sake of conversation.

Er mern, ker'mern.

Putin Putin Putin, Putin Putin Putin

img-2414070-1-mqqkU0W.gif

img-2414070-2-vMQKSLT.jpg

No you fool, he'll probably nuke Ukraine in the literal name of Celestia or something! D:
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

No you fool, he'll probably nuke Ukraine in the literal name of Celestia or something! D:

Nuke someone in the name of Celestia? Who would do that?

shifty_apple_jack_by_videogamesizzle-d4a

If I could convert one person to the faith bronydom, it'd be my coworker. He's lazy and thinks bronydom is gay. We get along fine though, and he tolerates me enough.

Still.

FriendshipBeam2.jpg

You know I'd press the Rainbow Button!

Edited by KelGrym

I'd convert the head of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata.

Just think if Nintendo got their hands on My Little Pony! Nintendo is the childhood friend of most gamers, the potential is high, and they're already rich. They could easily convince or buy some rights off of Hasbro.

Business things aside, if Satoru Iwata was a brony that'd just be freaking awesome.

Twilight Sparkle for SSB4.  :P 

But in all seriousness that would be the best thing ever.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

I'd turn my best friend > : D finally someone to go to Bronycon with, but in terms of creative, celebs etc... i'd have to say Tony Abbot prime minister of AUS that miserable pile of flesh could use some positivity.

Edited by Dxnill

Elon Musk - President and CTO of SpaceX Corp., the Telsa Motors Company and PayPal

All of my yes, If Elon was a Brony he might use his vast mental and Fiscal power to turn Mars into the Pony planet or something XD 

I'd probably choose someone at my school, just so I'd be less nervous about being honest if asked. My family is the one I'd be the least determined on, because I'm already quite content w/ my brother being a brony. If we were talking about famous people, that's kind of a hard choice. I'd probably say someone well respected. As far as politicians go, I'd say one person from each party, so there'd be less arguing lol.

I would find the person who hates MLP the most in the world, so then we'd be getting rid of the maximum amount of hate. :)  Or maybe someone famous like a celebrity or athlete so their fans bandwagon into the show.  :dash: