What is your ideal pizza?

The crust would have cheese inside. The toppings would be pepperoni, ham, sausage. It would be soft, but have a slight crunch to it. The cheese would be perfectly melted.

1f618-google-android.png.pagespeed.ce.fB

Nice fluffy base, plenty of cheese, stuffed crust...maybe pineapple if I'm in the mood for it, but mostly just cheese. I am a simple woman of simple tastes :P  (Basically, Pizza Hut stuffed crust - that's pretty much always been my favourite pizza, though I love pizza from pretty much anywhere)

Deep dish crust, onions, pepper, bacon, pepperoni, extra cheese. Add a bowl of marinara sauce and another with garlic sauce. That sounds like good food. :catface:

(edited)

I have been thinking of trying three meat pizza with BBQ sauce.... sounds like it would taste good.... or replacing the tomato sauce with BBQ sauce

and as a kid I always fantasized about eating pizza with Goldfish Crackers on it...

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

Well, meat feast with two kinds of cheeses (Any cheeses since most of them mix well together for flavour) and that should be it heheh. A simple meat feast pretty much.
If that isn't around I would just get a Chicago Town Meat Feast Mini Pizza.

I'm truly a meat-eater.

My ideal pizza consists of something with lots of cheese, lots of pepperoni, lots of sausage, lots of beef, and lots of bacon! Oh. and stuffed crust is awesome!

Basically, the meat-lovers from Domino's, but with stuffed crust. :P

At the moment, something with bacon stuffed crust, alfredo sauce, a mix of mozzarella & pepper jack cheese, pepperoni, bacon, sausage (both breakfast & italian), finely minced peppers, feta cheese throughout, w/  garlic onion seasoning & lots of oregano. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...