Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your ideal pizza?

There's this place near where I used to live, it is the most amazing pizza ever. Not to mention, they have like 100 different toppings.

http://www.antoniospizza.com

Trust me, I usually dislike any toppings other than what I'm used to, but... among others, the Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza... :wub:

Edited by JPBrony773

Just cheese with parmesan cheese and red pepper. Most importantly, it has to be a slice so big I have to rip it up to eat it. Need to have a Pepsi on the side too.

Been too long since I had that kind of pizza. :(

• Brohoof 1

Mmmmm pizza

I love the big softbaked NY style slices. When the crust at the end is still soft because it wasn't overbaked like fastfood pizza. I like my crust to have plenty of sugar in it since pizza sauce is a little on the sweet side. When I have made pizza at home I mixed BBQ sauce and pizza sauce together as a base. Some spicy marinated tofu with purple onion compliments the BBQ theme with the spicyness from the onion and tofu. Throw some bell pepper olives and mushrooms on there too because I love to eat. PEACE!

-S

• Brohoof 1

Pineapple Pizza is absolutely my favorite, but it's closely followed by onion...and when either is dipped in ranch or blue cheese dressing, oh man, I could die. Most people think it's gross, but seriously, try it.

Also, the AD on the bottom of the page is for Domino's Pizza and that makes me laugh more than it should

My favorite kind of pizza is covered in hot sauce, instead of pizza sacue and topped with chicken.  

I support that hot sauce business. What kind, Sriracha or Tapatio?

lololo XD XD the topic for me since i'm italian

well, i usually change restaurants and type of pizza but the best so far i eated was very nice, it had

-no tomatoe, too overrated,

-instead of standard mozzarella it had buffalo mozzarella,

-truffles cream

-wild boar meat at slices, very thin,

-porcini mushrooms,

-extra virgin olive oil

-shaved Parmesan cheese

-a pinch of rosemary

with a nice bootle of Chianti it was awesome.... yo. if you wanna try it i will be awaiting you here in Italy XD

• Brohoof 2

lololo XD XD the topic for me since i'm italian

well, i usually change restaurants and type of pizza but the best so far i eated was very nice, it had

-no tomatoe, too overrated,

-instead of standard mozzarella it had buffalo mozzarella,

-truffles cream

-wild boar meat at slices, very thin,

-porcini mushrooms,

-extra virgin olive oil

-shaved Parmesan cheese

-a pinch of rosemary

with a nice bootle of Chianti it was awesome.... yo. if you wanna try it i will be awaiting you here in Italy XD

Da Italian master has spoken.... :P

• Brohoof 1

@@Wayzer,

eh eh  XD XD you can beat me at everything, but not behind a kitchen mate... those french buah... they know NOTHING about food and wine XD i'll beat their stupid overrated BORDEUX with an AMARONE VALPOLICELLA SUPERIORE di Soave from a looong shoot! 60 euros a bootle but it is so bucking worth it with a nice meal! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amarone

maybe with a pizza you may try a RIPASSO too but it is too much heavy for me, it goes better with beef

• Brohoof 1

@@Wayzer,

eh eh  XD XD you can beat me at everything, but not behind a kitchen mate... those french buah... they know NOTHING about food and wine XD i'll beat their stupid overrated BORDEUX with an AMARONE VALPOLICELLA SUPERIORE di Soave from a looong shoot! 60 euros a bootle but it is so bucking worth it with a nice meal! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amarone

maybe with a pizza you may try a RIPASSO too but it is too much heavy for me, it goes better with beef

BEEF BEEF WHERE DID I HEAR BEEF!!!

I ate one with trappist, homemade tomato ketchup, kajmak, dandelions and other plants I couldn't identify :P

-instead of standard mozzarella it had buffalo mozzarellay

I had buffalo mozzarella for my slava :P

-a pinch of rosemary

I actually grow it on my balcony xD It works good on kebabs but I never tried it on pizza before

• Brohoof 1

I'm not a big fan of many of the pizza toppings. Just plain cheese is amazing. I love really thin pizza for some reason. c: Thin Cheese Pizzas are yum

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not a big fan of many of the pizza toppings. Just plain cheese is amazing. I love really thin pizza for some reason. c: Thin Cheese Pizzas are yum

Cheese. I love cheese! The cheese is mine!

• Brohoof 1

Noooo not my cheese :c

Cheese is a beautiful thing.

No, the cheese belongs to me and my friend Kenzie.

But I prefer thick crust pizza. You can have the thin cheese pizza and I'll take the thick.

P.S. Try cheese on Nacho Cheese Doritos. It's amazing.