Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lady Rarity Pony

I have about 100 video games on five machines, as well as over 80 wrestling shows on DVD and VHS. Closer to a hundred if you count the shoot interviews and special collections.

Compared to those, my pony collection has a long way to go. One Dash shirt, two Dash wristbands, two blind bag figurines and a 2013 calendar.

Without a doubt, video games. I have a plain unnatural amount of them. I have CD booklets that hold 100-150 discs each, and I have 5 of those filled, plus numerous games in cases still.

I used to have plenty in the way of video game consoles. I've had an NES, N64, Genesis, PS1 (Four of them, plus the PSX), PS2 (2 of those), 2 or 3 Xbox consoles, an Xbox 360, 3 or 4 Gameboy Colours, 2 or 3 Game Boy Advances (Plus 1 SP), a Nintendo DS (Original), a PSP, a modded Xbox, and several minor systems I do not recall.

Across all the games and systems, the original retail value adds up to about 7 grand.

My biggest collection is records, last time I counted I have over 200 of them most of them are Disco and House music

-snip-

-snip-

Showing them all would be impossible space wise but a small selection of some of my faverites

-snip-

i like your collection! lots of neat stuff in there. were do you get your records from? i'd kill to get my hands on a couple of Daft Punk records at a cheap price here...

However, if we're talking anything, my music collection is getting gigantic. 170 GB and counting...

170 GB? bitch please, try 786 GB of music. :P
  • Brohoof 1

i like your collection! lots of neat stuff in there. were do you get your records from? i'd kill to get my hands on a couple of Daft Punk records at a cheap price here...

I get them from charity shops, junk stores, record shops all sorts of places. I got the Daft Punk album in Fopp but that was lucky, I find most Daft Punk stuff is hard to find and expensive

170 GB? bitch please, try 786 GB of music. :P

That doesn't count if it's all FLAC and whatnot. I've got a ton going and it's all compressed audio because I'm a space saver. That and I only have a 320GB drive for my music. xD

I have a collection of plastic cats. I can't remember the exact number, but I have somewhere around 300. I really wish I could remember... I only counted them a month or two ago when I put them away in a bin after years of leaving them set up to play Warriors in the hopes I would continue playing someday... I'll recount them when I get home, this is now really bothering me. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I have about 100 blu-ray movies(give or take 10). a little over 2000 magic cards.

Ponys i have the mane 6 blind bags figs, a rainbow dash CM hat, X-mas ornaments, two playmats (one rainbow, other and twilight).

about 10 Garfield pulshes.

I have a bit to much i think LOL :huh:

That doesn't count if it's all FLAC and whatnot. I've got a ton going and it's all compressed audio because I'm a space saver. That and I only have a 320GB drive for my music. xD

in that case, how many files are they in total? i have 37694 items in my main playlist as of now.

I get them from charity shops, junk stores, record shops all sorts of places. I got the Daft Punk album in Fopp but that was lucky, I find most Daft Punk stuff is hard to find and expensive

i get most of my music from thrift stores. you can find a lot of good music there for super cheap prices, like a Depeche Mode album i found today for noly 1.5 dollars. i still hope to get Daft Punk records and the like sometime soon.
  • Brohoof 1

in that case, how many files are they in total? i have 37694 items in my main playlist as of now.

I have several playlists, but in total, I have nearly 28000 items in there. That doesn't count the songs I still have my torrents folder that I haven't moved over yet either. xD

I have a ways to go, but yeah... I got quite a bit shoved into 170GB. xD

i have a collection of Pokemon cards that i lost count at around 10,005 i got a lot from a garage sale somepony was giving them away so i took the chance and gave them the big eyes took out my silver cross necklace

I have an absolutely large collection of books for someone my age. I have read almost everything in my house(including my littlle sister's books). My second largest collection is of laser cubes. I get those awesome things whenever I go on vacation.

My biggest collection is my vinyl collection. I think I hit 70+ records a couple weeks ago. Not to shabby for only starting to collect them last year.

Here's one you probably haven't heard of... Fonts! I currently have 1,540 unique typefaces installed on my computer. everything from Appendix, Sickytape, Shit Happens Cursive, Narnia BLL, PopStar Autograph, Poltergeist, Sepentine Sans, etc.

• 3 months later...

I'm kind of horder personality sadly but not as bad as before. I have just more music then i can ever listen to, loads of live concert and audio and dvd which i avidly collected for 2 years and then stopped  tons of music magazine that are collectibles but i don't read or sell. I have over a TB of music on mp3 on 2 hd and a few binders for redundncy and also a bit of digital loops and plenty of vst's.  I'm gonna likely youtube a 15 min tour of my office/music room just as an fy for my friends or as a subscriber special or somethingi.I mean it's cool and neat what i have but it also borders on what was i thinking and why don't i sell off some of this stuff now? :lol:  :P

Edited by Freewave

I have hundreds of bottlecaps from the 1980s-current and I guess i just like collecting them so I'll be the richest guy on the planet when a nuclear FALLOUT happens and oldschool coca cola in glass bottles with 1970s recepie just taste soo much better than the modern crap.Then there's my book collection, I have more books than most bookstores and they cover a wide range of topics.

I have over 500 digital games on various digital distributors and I'll probably buy a whole lot more if steam greenlit most of the good indie games.

I still have my enormous collection of K'Nex. The 43kg cardboard boxes sit atop my wardrobe - from about age five through age ten, I would just buy and buy K'Nex. I'm not exactly sure how many individual K'Nex pieces I have, but it's almost definitely in the range of 20,000.

Edited by Flipturn

A but loud of Circus stuff...By that I mean *Takes a deep breath* A whole bunch of juggling balls. Three juggling clubs. Flag poi, And two types of Glow Poi. A water rope dart, a glow rope dart, a fire rope dart, and fire poi. I also have torch poi. a levi stick. two spinning staff's. a devil stick. and a diabolo...I think that's everything...I could be wrong >.>

Warning. Long post ahead xD

My Military gear/clothing collection. 

Mostly german and russian stuff, but I also have some american and brittish gear.

Here is a few pictures if someone happens to be interested in this kind of stuffs.

post-8626-0-11093600-1359854230_thumb.jpg

About 3/5 of the uniforms. From left to right:

- German parka winter jacket

- German m40 trenchcoat

- German WW1 uniform

- Different types of german Wehrmacht and SS uniforms

- A russian uniform (I forgot the name of it, derp)
- US M37 pants 
- Russian ww2 uniforms
- Russian Hebe uniforms

post-8626-0-90133400-1359854750_thumb.jpg
Some of the helmets and hats. From left to right:

- A prussian pickelhaube
- A Finnish M35 helmet
- A german m40 helmet with a SS helmet cover on top of it.
- An SS officer hat
- A Russian budënovka
- US M1 helmet with ranger decals.
- And a pile of german ski caps.

post-8626-0-43726500-1359854842_thumb.jpg post-8626-0-05117300-1359854873_thumb.jpg
Mostly german gear.

post-8626-0-41763000-1359855306_thumb.jpg
Rest of the gear, that I dont have enough room for.

• Brohoof 1

I collect frogs. Not live ones but ceramic, beaded, plush, glass, etc frogs. Right now I have 32 frogs. These are some of my favorites:

post-11276-0-89538800-1359931277_thumb.jpg

The pink and green one in the middle was my first frog

I also collect glass Coke bottles. I only have 5 though, and my rule for those is that I have to be the one to drink the Coke if I keep the bottle.

• Brohoof 1

Since I started collecting thing again withi.g the last few years my biggest collection is easily my MLP:FiM collection. I have many of the regular brushable ponies, the talking Cadence and two Celestia's, four of the five DVD sets, and almost all the cards as of now.

For me it's probably my anime. I have hundreds, if not thousands of episodes of anime in both DVD and VHS formats. My VHS collection used to be huge, but I gave half of it away because i wasn't watching it anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Haha! Largest collection huh? Probably either my stinking rock collection from when I was around three that I still have for no apparent reason (It just a stinking box full of rocks. Doesn't get any lamer. <_<​ ), or my collection of random earrings. I swear I am always stepping on or finding random earrings. Like, ALL THE TIME. Sometimes I even find earrings from some of my friends. I mean, seriously. What the heck. My collections are LAME.  :lol: