how would you feel if flash sentry was in the fourth season

Brony Time

33 users have voted

1. 1. how would you feel if flashsentry was in season 4

• outraged!
    • totaly cool with it
    • nuteal
    • don't care at all any way,shape,or form

hey guys you know about flash sentry who was the love intrest how would you have felt l if he was in the fourth season I will leave a pole up above enjoy

Edited by rpgbrony

It's already been confirmed he won't be ^_^

But *ahem* if it had been confirmed that he WOULD be in Season 4, my reaction would be between outraged and totally okay with it, depending on how they would have handled the situation. More Twilight blushing like crazy with no real conversation between them, and I WOULD HAVE GONE BALLISTIC!! :angry: But if things were handled better, they talk and get to know each other, and not just giggle and blush, then it would have been okay :)

• Brohoof 1

No curious option?

I'm not saying he can't end horribly wrong,

I would mostly be curious.
a little concerned,

I mean that goes with out saying,

but no more than i already am.\

I think people need to be reminded,

MLP wasn't all rainbows and perfect going into equistrian girls LOL.

Season 3 is far more concerning than that movie all on it's own.

Edited by FNGRpony

It would be fine if the put him in a couple of episodes, but I think they should stay away from the whole entire 

"boyfriend for Twilight" thing. Characters of the opposite gender don't need to always be the romantic foils for the main 

characters. 

• 2 months later...

I don't care about it at all. Since, Flash Sentry has already been confirmed to not be in Season 4 in any shape or form. So, I don't care.

I'm getting the feeling you might care but I'm not sure. Could you repeat that IDC part a bajillion more times?

I'm fine with it.

I'm getting the feeling you might care but I'm not sure. Could you repeat that IDC part a bajillion more times?

I'm fine with it.

Well if you say so, let me put it this way: Flash Sentry is more of a one-dimensional character who's sole purpose in the movie was to be in an awkward romance with Twilight, so having him in Season 4 would be completely pointless since we've seen how romance was introduced in Hearts and Hooves Day.

Russell-Brand-I-Dont-Care-In-Forgetting-

Well if you say so, let me put it this way: Flash Sentry is more of a one-dimensional character who's sole purpose in the movie was to be in an awkward romance with Twilight, so having him in Season 4 would be completely pointless since we've seen how romance was introduced in Hearts and Hooves Day.

Russell-Brand-I-Dont-Care-In-Forgetting-

Sarcasm detection level:

Not even trying.

To put what I was saying more simply: a single IDC is enough.

Sarcasm detection level:

Not even trying.

To put what I was saying more simply: a single IDC is enough.

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic unfortunately. :P I call it the explanation I don't care method.

Neutral.

At first I was interested in seeing Twilight gain a love interest...then the relationship was just there for the heck of it.

While I wouldn't mind one our girls getting a love interest-if just to make things interesting-I want to see it done right.

So yeah, not really caring if Flash comes back or not.

Well, I wouldn't like it very much, especially if Flash got a big role as Twilight's love interest. I didn't like him very much in EG, since he seemed to be a cliche one-dimensional character. Luckily, he's confirmed to not be in season 4.

Could you imagine how much more awkward season 4 would if he was in it? Once again MLP already has morr then enough characters we really don't need a one dimensional LI for Twilight she's already an alicorn what else dose she need?

Season 4's already very meh I don't see how adding a boring LI would improve it at. Honestly all I can see it doing is make it a lot more awkward.

Luckaly EG won't effect the series so we don't have too worry about it.

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

That's an easy one:

I would set fires all over the place. Then, I would sacrifice goats and beg for death.

wait you'd set fires and still not be happy?

Hate and lies.

The way megan worded if i took it to understand flash is showing up in season 5.

"no flash sentry in season 4."

as apposed to "you'll never see him again."

I think Aunt megan liked the character.