Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

@

Dust smiles at her, and lets out a little yawn and covers his mouth while doing so, so as not to be rude. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm rather tired. I can stay up though, if you want to talk, but it will be good to lay down to rest at least." He lays down on his bed and rests his forehooves under his chin.

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose had no idea what to talk about she was still amazed she hadn't had any nervous breakdowns. She never has but she was rather nervous. " I don't know, what do you want to talk about, the only interest thing I have is my 'wings'" she said. She looked over at Dust with a question on her face.

@,

"Well, if you want to talk to me about them, then you can." Dust Storm says, and notices that Ambrose is shivering, Those sheets really aren't warm enough, especially for a beautiful mare. He thinks to himself, and gets up, "Ambrose, those sheets aren't enough to keep you warm." He walks to his saddlebags and gets out a special blanket of his, one he had since birth and one of the only things he had left to remind him of his parents. "Here, you can borrow this, it's rather special to me, and I usually never let anypony else use it, but I'll make an exception for you." He drapes the blanket over Ambrose and smiles, then goes back to his bed, and lays down again.

Ambrose smiles as she had done many times that night. She felt warm and safe. "Thank you Dust, I really do appreciate it." She was in a good mood, "speaking of never sharing well, my wing story is one. It normally haunts me but I might fe better if I told someone". She took a deep breath "my wings were taken from me by an old drunken Pegasus. His wife had died a few moths earlier and I guess he had been looking for someone to get angry at. Slowly over the past year he had slowly gotten more and more insane. On my way home from school one day, he grabbed me, in a perfectly public place... And.... And" Ambrose stopped talking. "Thank you Dust, for the blanket for everything" she said with a sob.

Edited by Lask

@,

Tears start swelling up in Dust's eyes after hearing what happened to Ambrose, he tries hard to hide them but he can't, "I...I don't know what to say Ambrose, I'm sorry that happened to you." Dust starts to get up to give her a hug but isn't sure if she wanted one or if she thought he was taking advantage of her while she is feeling vulnerable, so he hesitates for a moment, sighs and the lies back down. "It's ok Ambrose, sometimes it does help to talk about what is bothering you." He sees her snuggling up in his blanket, She must really like it, and she does look really cute snuggling up in it. "Ambrose, you really like my blanket don't you?"

(Also I was thinking when they do go to sleep, Dust has one of his reoccuring dreams about the battle, but this time it is different, he dreams he saves a pony that looks exactly like Ambrose, and when he wakes up, he makes a sound and Ambrose wakes up and asks him what is wrong and he tells her?)

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose took a second to respond, one she was crying and number two she was shocked Dust was crying. She didn't think she would ever meet someone who would cry about her. She recovered "I do like it, it's very warm." She stood up and sat on the ends of Dust's bead, suddenly she wasn't tired.

@

"Well...Normally I wouldn't part with it because..because..." he starts but can't finish his sentence, he gulps, "Normally I wouldn't part with it, but you have been so kind to me and you are very beautiful, I want you to have it." the tears in his eyes swelling up even more now, not only because of what happened to Ambrose, but because of the memory of his parents.

(and what do you think of the dream idea?)

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose instantly dropped the blanket. "No I can't do that Dust, I can't take someone's special something, you have to be a cruel person to do that. No don't worry" she went over to him and hugged him again, "I can't do that I know what it's like to lose something special".

((Oops sorry, ya I think that's a great idea, need a story for Ambrose though))

Edited by Lask

*As he stumbled into the white tail lodge he gathered himself and took a look around, marveling at the elegant interior*  *He shook himself, it had been a long hard walk and all he wanted to do was get some rest and maybe took a long hot bath*

Well here goes nothing... *approaching the desk he caught the eye of the receptionist and she smiled up at him*  

Good day sir *grins at the disheveled Pegasus* been having a bit of a rough day, if you dont mind me asking? smile.png 

Ughh... you can say that again *he runs his hoof through his long spikey mane and grins at her* Just wanna kick back and relax for a bit before trying out the attractions tomorrow e9FkmL5.png Would I be able to get a room for one please? Nothing to fancy, just the basics smile.png

*She giggles at him and smiles warmly* Certainly , let me just check in the files which rooms are available, if you want to take a seat *nods her head over to a very comfy looking leather sofa in front of a coffee bar* you can wake up with a bit of coffee to, I will be right with you smile.png

*Smiles and looks exhausted* Thanks smile.png  *He trots over to the leather sofa and plonks himself down on it with a groan* 

Edited by Skylar

@

He hugs her back, "But I know they...my parents would want me to give it to you. Before they...Before they died, and when I was only ten years old, they gave this to me, and they said, that this blanket will somehow help me find my special somepony, and then when it does, that I should give it  to that special somepony." Dust says to Ambrose.

Edited by Dust Storm

Lunar woke up. She screamed at the top of her lungs. She dreamed that critic was being hung for what he did. She looked around for anyone but no pony was their. She panicked and ran out of her room and into the elevator. She went to the main floor and saw a Familier face. "Skylar.."

*He looked up , he had almost dozed off on the sofa, he looked up at the blue pegasus with mixed emotions, she had seemed very forward before and he didn't like that much, but still he was willing to chat*  

*He looked down at the floor and grinned, he knew that it took alot for him to fall for anypony and he certainly knew he was not 'easy', he knew what he wanted from a mare and he wasn't going to give in at the first opportunity*

*Gazing at her with a sideways glance he quickly went to the coffee bar and got himself a cappuccino, he felt exhausted and not sure if he was in the mood to chat*  *he muttered to himself* Guess its unavoidable = /   

(Only post till 3:30 AZ time since I got school)

Flame woke up to the sound of screaming and peeked out his door to see Lunar heading down the elevator in a panicked state. "Is she okay?" He asked himself as he went back to bed and fell asleep again not wanting to wake up in a while.

Skylar!" She said "I dreamed that my freind was hung and I'm just so scared!" She said with tears in her eyes. "Have you seen a bright red pony? And I'm sorry for being so weird with you at that bar a while back.. I was drunk off my flank!" She looked around the room in panick. For anyone she knew.

*He flinched hearing the loud shout and spilled his coffee on his chest, burning him slightly, he let out a yelp* Ouch!!! :(   Ummmm blush.png e9FkmL5.png hey .... haha... *runs his hoof through his mane* yeah I could tell... im not usually use to that sort of thing :)    

*He looked at her with concern* M-Maybe you should... try to relax a bit and have something to drink, that sounds awful though...  *he looked unsure what to say* .... *Coughs a bit and turns back to the bar, taking a sip from his coffee and rubbing his chest, the burn feeling quite sore* 

Ambrose blushed very deeply "I wished I hd something to give you in return. I feel guilty." She unconsciously started to stroke his hair. "I do feel the same way, I think your the firs one in about ten years to ever be this nice." She said, a tear from before rolled off and hit her hood and she looked down, she noticed what she was doing "oh, am sorry Dust".

@,

"It's...It's ok Ambrose, before they died, my parents also raised me to give things without asking for anything in return. So please, for me, don't feel guilty." He smiles as Ambrose stokes his mane, "You don't have to stop you know, don't take it the wrong way but..but my mother used to stroke my mane like that when I was little." He leans in and kisses her, then realizes what he did, "I..I'm so s..sorry, I...I don't know what came over me."

(Maybe have it that a changeling has her cornered and has assumed the form of her worst fear/nightmare, and Dust comes running to her rescue?)

((Movie moment time))

Ambrose put her hoof over his mouth "shhhh" She whispered, then she kisses him back. She kept stroking his mane all the while, something about touching it made her feel safe. "As for the blanket, perhaps we share it instead, a compromise?".

@,

The kiss seemed to last for ever, but eventually it finished, This extremely kind and beautiful mare just kissed me, then she suggests sharing the blanket, WOW! Dust thinks to himself, "A..are you sure? a..and how would we sh..share it?" He gulps, Is she suggesting sharing the blanket or the bed too? He thinks to himself as he turns red from blushing. "And, I..I wanted to return the favor to you, being nice and all"

Ambrose blushed "that sounded a lot better in my head... We can't cut it... What so you think. Honesty what do you think?" She asked. She want to see what this stallion thought.

((Wow I wasn't thinking, oh well this is interesting now, also boarding my flight in about an hour. Won't be able to post for a whole so let's go))

(Heeellllooooooo anyone that isn't Lask or dust here? And dust I still wanna be friends cause your awesome and I don't want us not to be friends in the rp cause were friends now aren't we?)

Lunar jammed the button cause she needed to see flame stat! She plopped down playing with her mane and waited for the elevator to come down..

@ (for how long is your flight? cos you missed how long it will be, and when you go offline I may end up going to sleep as it's past midnight here, but will definately be on later)

"Maybe one of us has it one night, and the next the other one of us has it then. And we can do that with the bed too. I.. I couldn't allow you to sleep on the floor every night, it wouldn't be very kind of me if I did." Suddenly Dust Storm wasn't tired anymore, everything that had just happened had made him wide awake, he just wanted to snuggle in bed with Ambrose, bu he didn't want to rush things or push his luck.

"Well, I'm not that tired anymore, I'm going to get some cider, would you like some?"

@, (sure we can still be friends and aaaw thanks)

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose had finally laid down next to Dust "oh ya sure, I could go for another drink," she stood up and stretched her hooves, are we just going downstairs? " she asked. She found it funny the way Dusk's mind jumped around, he was perfect.

((Your plan is to get the girl drunk right? Jk))

@
(I've had to wait for you a lot in this RP, I couldn't post last night because I was forced to get off, and then fell asleep.)
Kisu blushed even redder than before. That would most definitely be awkward.
"Ummm.. Th-that's okay, I-I can just wait for the key here, um... Thanks, though..." she said, giving him a nervous yet grateful smile.
The receptionist's brow furrowed. 
"I would advise you in taking him up on his offer, miss," she said. "Your key likely won't be here until tomorrow morning."
"Oh... Uh, um... Okay, then," Kisureplied, and turned to Guardian with an apologetic smile.

(Your welcome)

Lunar was sitting waiting for the elevator when a mail pony came up to her saying "Letter for Lunar Dance!" Lunar took it and opened it. Her jaw dropped and she said "YES! IM OFFICIALLY A WONDERBOLT!" She jumped up and down with joy and squealing like a filly.