Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The big project is done If you have an OC check it out you wil be amazed

Trixies Apprentice L

:o Smiles Mcgee... where are you!? I no see my OC, Smiles Mcgee in there!

( http://mlpforums.com...__fromsearch__1 (If you can't see it properly (because the video quality sucks D: ) He is a pirate (his eye has an eyepatch over it) and he is smiling. His cutie mark is 2 swords clashing) :3 )

Just saying :P

Can you do me a big favor and create him in the pony creator and then giving me the pony code ? I would really appreciate it

It says im ''Skylight'' is in it but i cant see her?

So remove my name from the list.

But i did use your OC ??? I am sure it was her. She is in the back right corner right under NNL's flying pony

Or at least that how I made her in pony creator but I cant see what I did wrong :/

Edited by Leoc Trixies #1 Assistant

But i did use your OC ??? I am sure it was her. She is in the back right corner right under NNL's flying pony

Or at least that how I made her in pony creator but I cant see what I did wrong :/

Your monitor must be black and white if you think thats close.

Eye Colour: Green

Hair and mane: Dark blue

Skin: Grey

Your monitor must be black and white if you think thats close.

Eye Colour: Green

Hair and mane: Dark blue

Skin: Grey

I used the other picture you had posted in the OC thread and she seemed grey toward white now that i see your avatar I can see I was wrong

The eye are green or at least were when I mde her it just dark green and not visible from her position

I made the hair black and that because I have a problem on recognising very dark colours I cannot tell dark dark blue from black :( that why I made the mistake sorry I will fix it :)

Edited by Leoc Trixies #1 Assistant

I used the other picture you had posted in the OC thread and she seemed grey toward white now that i see your avatar I can see I was wrong

The eye are green or at least were when I mde her it just dark green and not visible from her position

I made the hair black and that because I have a problem on recognising very dark colours I cannot tell dark dark blue from black :( that why I made the mistake sorry I will fix it :)

No need.

Dont want to be in it anyway.

oooh Dont be like that now everypony wants to be in it :P

I am proud to say that after long negotiation Arionas char is also in there :)

No, i dont. Deal with it.

The great and powerful trixie will pay for this act of treason. Princess C. has made this very clear, "No pony, not even the Pirnce, is allowed on the royal throne!!!"

​Haven't you forgotten somepony ? Princess Luna ;)
  • Brohoof 1

Now that I am back, I can comment on this.

Awesome idea and job! Except for the part where I'm bowing to Trixie and by association Tom. My bow is taken out of context as I was bending over looking for my sonic screwdriver that I had dropped :P

• Brohoof 1

Awesome idea and job! Except for the part where I'm bowing to Trixie and by association Tom. My bow is taken out of context as I was bending over looking for my sonic screwdriver that I had dropped :P

Sure you are. Or maybe you subliminally dropped the sonic screwdriver so you could have an excuse to bow to Trixie and by association me. ; )

Also, I have recently noticed this; Why do several members of the audience have wingboners? Its kinda creepy... 0.o