Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wish you were able to transform into your favorite pony?

Cutelestia

41 users have voted

1. 1. Do you wish you were able to transform into your favorite pony?

• YES - With His/Her personality
    • YES - Without personality
    • NO

I remember that when I became a Brony on December 31, 2011, My biggest dream was to be transformed into Twilight Sparkle. Our personalities are pretty much the same, except that I don't use sarcasm and that I have a lot of Rarity's traits. But it is Twilight who got me into the fandom, I love her so much that I want to become her, an I'm sure that many bronies want to be their favorite pony. I wish I was able to transform into Twilight, but with my own personality. Her body would surely boost my self respect and confidence,

What about you?

Edited by Cutelestia

It might be fun. However I wouldn't want their personality, as I wouldn't really be me then would I? 

I wouldn't really want to be any of the ponies from the show though. If I'm my favorite pony, then how am I supposed to meet them?

I'd much rather be myself ponified in Equestia, then I could meet all of my favorites. Actually being my favorite (Twilight) would be a little weird. I'd love to meet her though.

On the contrary, I wouldn't like to become my favourite pony - Pinkie Pie - because then I wouldn't be able to personally meet her, I would only be inhabiting her body. I would much prefer to transform into Rainbow Dash instead, because that would mean being able to hang out with Pinkie - much more preferable :) Additionally, as much as I love Pinkie Pie to bits, I'm not that hyperactive enough to maintain her entertainment duties... unless they're enabled by some type of sugar rush!

Have you checked out Pony Hypnosis by the way? Very intriguing means of hypnotising yourself into thinking you're a certain pony. You seem like you'd enjoy it.

• Brohoof 2

As much as I love Applejack, Twilight and Luna I am happy being myself though there are many traits in all of them Applejack especially that I do admire some of which I possess and some of which I need to work on a bit.

no.

why? because i know i will never be able to have that bond that the mane six have now as firneds.

it'll be like my favorite (Applejack) just changed completely in a snap. and i dunno if i can live with that, honestly...

On the contrary, I wouldn't like to become my favourite pony - Pinkie Pie - because then I wouldn't be able to personally meet her, I would only be inhabiting her body. I would much prefer to transform into Rainbow Dash instead, because that would mean being able to hang out with Pinkie - much more preferable :) Additionally, as much as I love Pinkie Pie to bits, I'm not that hyperactive enough to maintain her entertainment duties... unless they're enabled by some type of sugar rush!

Have you checked out Pony Hypnosis by the way? Very intriguing means of hypnotising yourself into thinking you're a certain pony. You seem like you'd enjoy it.

Pony hypnosis? Tried that but it didn't work. I was even on Hypnoponies forum where I was banned. But I will be Twilight in about 25 years thanks to this:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64731-real-equestria-in-2039/

A thread I made some months ago. Knowing that someday I will be Twilight is making me really happy.

No, I'd rather become my OC and then be friends with my favourite... ponies (I can't really decide anymore which is my favourite, it's impossible for me... :P ). Becoming one of them.. it's just not the same. they are my favourites not because I want to be like them, but because I want to have friends like them. 

• Brohoof 1

since i would like to turn in my OC that basically is my self ponified there is no problem on personality XD it would be awesome being a lightning pegasus! yeah! you have been Thunderstruck!

I wouldn't want to be a pony. I would want to be a Draconequus, but not Discord. I would want to be myself, an individual from everyone else.

But since I probably cannot choose that, I will have to say no. I would rather be myself, instead of someone else. Meaning my own body and personality.

Edited by Emperor Posh

Although it would be fun to be your specific pony, I don't think I would like to become mine, because then they would no longer be my favourite pony as it would be me. I would rather become someone who is good friends with them, so then I could have them as a friend rather than not being able to be with her.

I would say no, I'd like to keep my own personality and whatnot, but then I saw this...

I would like to be Chrysalis for a day, with her personality intact. I just want to see how fun it would be as a Queen of an entire race of shapeshifters.

A day in the life of Chrysalis; that does sound pretty fun.

• Brohoof 1

Reason I wouldnt wanna transform into my favourite pony is because im not her, I would just be me looking like my favourite pony and I dont like my favourtie pony because she is like me ( maybe similar in some ways)

Go to equestria? Yes

Be my OC? Maybe.

Be Rainbow Dash? No. I'll just stick with meeting and befriending her (and racing her if I'm my OC)