Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology YouTube About To Be Ruined For Real?

Castle Bleck

Well if this true in anyway at least I won't get annoyed by getting recommended Pewdiepie videos. Although I guess this doesn't affect me as most people I've subscribed to aren't just stuck with YouTube.

small communities grow great through harmony great ones fall to pices by chaos.

Lolwat.

Edited by Fubz

Because of YouTube doing this, I think people are going to resort to dedicating to another site for video uploads. YouTube is changing so much that it isn't even worth trying to use it for critiques. Just my opinion at best.

From what this sounds like, this is going to screw many people over. AngryJoeShow? Done. Marikiplier? Done. Just those two alone can tell you how f*cked up this is. This does sound like SOPA was passed and I wouldn't be surprised. Nobody really cares about it anymore so the government probably sneaked it by.

I will wait and see exactly how this plays out first. Knowing the odds Angry Joe will be uploading a rant video about this if it is this bad. Youtube and Google are really starting to treat us like worthless peasants. Hey, kinda like the US government. Irony.

With Markiplier, I have begun seeing a rise in the playing of indie games instead of commercial video games. Is this YouTube change the reason why?

Sadly, youtube has died little by little over the past few years, it started with gradual changes to the accounts and their layouts, often against the wishes of the majority of it's users. Forced google+ onto people, i never willingly signed up for that. Now this? Sounds like a final nail in the coffin...

Hm, well... Guess it wont take long for a fan run project similiar to youtube to appear (until that too gets hijacked along the road). Next to the stuff that's already out there. Looking back, it's real unfortunate it had to end up like that. It was great years ago, but as soon as it got "big" corporate attention and it got taken over, you knew that it was a ticking timebomb.

Edited by JavaJive

Also, don't worry about the fandom. You can watch the episodes on dailymotion.com.

Colour me intrigued, tell me more about this site.

I've been worrying about where I was going to watch new episodes because youtube has always been the only place I watched the show, as I don't know of any other place. In fact I was going to begin season 4 sometime on my Christmas break after my last final exams in college tomorrow. Then this nonsense happens...

Colour me intrigued, tell me more about this site.

I've been worrying about where I was going to watch new episodes because youtube has always been the only place I watched the show, as I don't know of any other place. In fact I was going to begin season 4 sometime on my Christmas break after my last final exams in college tomorrow. Then this nonsense happens...

There isn't much to say, but I'll try dailymotion is just like youtube really. Not much different, I recommend using keywords like "mlp" then just "s" whatever season you like and then only "e" and number of episode since that way usually you get the hd version there are just often many results and some of them commentaries so this way you'll be just like on youtube. I only added the "s" and "e" so you wouldn't stop using it because of all the commentaries. Though it's still better to find episodes on there instead of youtube.

• Brohoof 1