Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will the episode Daring Don't cause some more shipping?

Starlight Lunamoon

It's likely to be more unintended consequences. I think Daring Dash seems to fit unusually since I thought Daring Do's portrayal in "Read it and Weep" was due to Rainbow Dash's own imagination but now we know that it's actually what she looks like and how she behaves. They are too similar; like long lost cousins which makes this pairing that much closer to creepy.

There has been shipping caused from brief scenes in episodes that otherwise had nothing to do with episode at hand and this episode had the most amount of shipping fuel I have seen in any episode in quite some time. Rainbow Dash's hard core fan filly mode could be used to imply that she has a crush on Daring Do and if that is not enough you could even do the same thing with Twilight. Twilight and Rainbow Dash's extremely nerdy argument could be turned into a rather steamy moment or you could even have a threesome.

• Brohoof 1

Definitely. Thats what I was thinking at the end of the episode, actually. As a few others have said, people will ship anything, especially if there is even the slightest hint at it in the show. Rainbow Dash fangirling over, stalking, and hugging Daring Do is more than enough to fuel the ship and make people go crazy about it haha. Theres so much shipping fuel in this episode its ridiculous. In fact, I'm going to check fimfiction in a few weeks and see how many Rainbow Dash x Daring Do ship fics there are. xD

shiping is taking two characters and putting them together.

intimately.

often with no sence.

KInda like robin and raven from teen titans.

I generally don't consider robin and star fire a shipping, because it looked pretty darn official to me.

Okay, I was about to ask if shipping was serious or just an extension of rule 35.  (If rule 34 doesn't apply, it must be done.)

Then again, why are people so emotional about shipping and rule 34 if they are inevitable?

I apologize for my language... too many Voyager episodes.

Anyway, after watching the officially leaked storyboards, and concluding that the most unlikely explanation is that Big Macintosh accepted Pinkie Pie's wedding proposal, I want to write a fiction about their daughter, Apple Pie.

Yes, though not nearly as much as people think there will be. There'll ultimately be more joking about shipping than actual art and fanfics produced, like Wonderbolt Academy and the RainbowDust pairing that never took off either.

I agree with Champion RD92. Hmm, lets start thinking of a shipping name for them. How bout' Daring Dash? (gotta be official) Rainbow Dash did have some wingboners but if you know me very well I'm not that fond of Yuri.

I can clearly imagine the potentiality of the ship between Daring Do and Rainbow Dash. Seeing her becoming reality was something very stunning for me. Well if it fuels the shippers, that is fine by me. I personally stick with heterosexual pairings.

Yes, though not nearly as much as people think there will be. There'll ultimately be more joking about shipping than actual art and fanfics produced, like Wonderbolt Academy and the RainbowDust pairing that never took off either.

there was a pun there. I see that pun. Looks like that pun crashed.

There seemed to be some definite Rainbow Dash x Daring Do shipping haha

I'm betting it'll cause a lot of Rainbow Dash x Daring Do.

only now it has near canon blessing XD

I support this as does Lusty Luna   :comeatus:

Now let's commence with the pics/shipping B)

Edited by Octavia's Melody

whats a shipping? im a newb.

Its essentially taking two ponies and unofficially putting them together in art and fanfics and other media as a couple.

It comes from the word Relationship, and just got shortened to ship over time in fandoms.

Anyways, yes of course it will, even episodes that don't have this kind of stuff cause shippings, very random ones, but shippings.

This one will especially so, because it has many chances for it, and therefore those chances will be taken advantage of and there will be shippings.

Whether they'll be super popular idk, but shippings will be happening, if they haven't already.

The potential shipping wasn't even subtle in this episode... yea, Rainbow Dash/Daring Do.. it's going to happen more than it has already, especially now that it is canon that she exists in Equestria.

And a tweet from Megan McCarthy on Twitter made it semi-canon that RD prefers the mares...

Edited by DukeofCanterlot

Indeed, it has caused more shipping. At lunch today, a friend of mine was bored so he searched Rainbow Dash on tumblr. Every single image was the Daring Dash shipping. A surprising amount of it was clop too. People must really like this shipping. I like it, it's good but not my favorite Rainbow Dash shipping. That spot goes to either AppleDash, or FlutterDash.