Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

interesting video blog about Bronies

hawkflame

I don't know if anyone else has seen this yet.  It's a video blog on thatguywiththeglasses.com called "Why Bronies are the 'Worst' Thing Ever"...

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/blogs/latest/entry/why-bronies-are-the-qworstq-thing-ever

Yeah, I saw the title and was all set to be angry, but then I watched it... it's actually really funny!  What do you guys think?

• Brohoof 5

Hah, based on the title I was kinda dreading this but it was actually pretty funny. Really entertaining video. But seriously sometimes I feel like some people (both fans and haters) take this way to seriously. When the chips are down we are fans of a TV show. Nothing more nothing less. I happen to think that this fandom is one of the most awesome things that has ever happened to me and I hope it will live on well into the future but sometimes things just get out of control. Oh well, at least some funny moments can come out of that :lol:.

• Brohoof 3

I was expecting anything else then it actually turned out to be. All I can say is that it made me smile. I think it's great when people take something that others take seriously like hating on kids shows and turn it into a comedy.

• Brohoof 3

I really like the "it's not like girls have ever drawn skeevy fanart of boys shows" line set to dozens of yaoi pictures flashing across the screen joke XD. 

The bit about "a cancer on our flawless internet culture" joke made a good point, to. 

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 3

Didn't watch it cause you know why? It seems like a waste of time just by reading the title of it. 

Actually you missed the point about the video if you judged it based on the title

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much a hilarious sarcastic video. though I suspect there will be someone who will take this video seriously and rage.

They did make one valid serious point, though...  having too many oranges is just no good.