1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it.
    • Meh, it was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

And flutterbat lives on.....*creepy music*

Well, I just have one thing to say...

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

I know a lot of fans won't dig flutterbat, but I most certainly do. I need to make a new signature now *waits for flutterbat vectors*

New fav episode of Season 4!

Edited by Daring Bat
  • Brohoof 2

Hope Fluttershy's fang stays a thing for the rest of season 4 and ties in with the key box quest

Speaking of which the box hasn't been mentioned ever since the beginning of the 3rd episode.

Exactly when are they gonna start finding the keys?

• Brohoof 1

I liked this episode very good. A few things though that stood out to me:

1.) Pinkie Pie- She was literally no help today, just their for comedic effect (*sigh* again)

2.) Twilight's powers are so cool! I mean the animation on her powers really stood out! Loved that!

3.) Rarity was just hilarious! We need more Rarity, I laugh everytime she comes on screen!

4.) AJ saying she doesn't care about her crop, but her friend was probably one of the sweetest moments in the show's history.

9.9/10

• Brohoof 11

That song>> so happy they had another song. It wasn't something I'd listen to for the sake of it, but was enjoyable.

Dat Flutterbat>>

STAND BACK, I WANT TO SUCK ITS JUICES!

This is the episode where I found Pinkie to be even more hilarious than ever. How the flip, her hair was like some weird tentacle. :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

For me this was the best Episode of Season 4 so far, there is nothing I can complain about, the song was very awesome (although it sounded a lot like "This is Halloween" for me but I love that song), I wished to see a little more Applejack though but overall a very nice Episode.

THINK OF THE CIDER! Rainbow Dash was actually pretty funny this episode and her cider addiction was...well funny in my opinion. Pinkie Pie was being awesome as always as well, I thought it's funny how everyone had a grim expression except for Pinkie who just kept smiling.

Oh and best Plot Twist: Flutterbat DUN DUN DUUUUUUN I didn't see that coming but I loved it. I'd really love to see more of her and I loved her design, maybe get some Mane6 Bats on screen would be great, GO ARTISTS GO! xD

• Brohoof 2

Pretty good episode...loved the little fang Fluttershy had at the end...what could this mean ???  DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Holy Crap! In that flashback there was a stallion that looked like Big Mac, and a mare that looked like AJ! I'm calling it right now, those were their parents! They gotta be! They're right next to Granny selling apples!

Ummm....I'm pretty sure this flashback takes place when Granny Smith was YOUNG, ergo they are HER parents. Double check with Family Appreciation Day.

Oh yeah I think I'm the only one who thought Flutterbat was cute as Tartarus!

I can't wait to see fan art of her.

A few pluses of this episode.

+Rainbow Dash and her acholohic problem

+AJ in general

+Rarity was pretty cool

+Genocide vs Reservation conflict

+Flutterbat!

• Brohoof 6

Pretty good episode...loved the little fang Fluttershy had at the end...what could this mean ???  DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Ummm....I'm pretty sure this flashback takes place when Granny Smith was YOUNG, ergo they are HER parents. Double check with Family Appreciation Day.

So? Many people have kids early and granny Smith could have been really young when she had her son/daughter. I just think this was great putting them their, but not in the center of attention.

this was a fun episode, loved Flutterbat.. the song was a nice score that you'd expect from a Broadway..the Sydney Royal Botanic gardens had a similar problem before with a fruit bat invasion, they just used loud music to encourage the bats to leave, it took several months, but that might have not been an option :)

• Brohoof 2

OK.

Second song of the season was awesome and reminded me of Nightmare Before Christmas songs

Return of the Stare

Rainbow Dash is a cider-addicted alcoholic

FRUIT BAT ROUND-UP! FRUIT BAT ROUND-UP!

Pinkie Pie drill

FLUTTERBAT. HER DESIGN. IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND KINDA CREEPY AND I LOVE IT

*deep breath*

Pretty cool plot twist there. I was prepared for friends arguing, falling out, something like Fluttershy leaving Applejack to do the job herself, not wanting to be part of it but also not wanting to upset her further, but then needing to come back and save her when the bats turned vicious or something. I was not expecting a freaking bat pony to happen but it happened.

Also, song. Don't forget the song.

• Brohoof 2

Well well well, looks like Fluttershy's stare isn't so powerful after all. The poor gal left herself wide open to that spell's side effect.

As far as this episode is concerned, it was really fun. The resolution was pretty easy to figure out, but the Flutterbat twist caught me by surprise. The song was nice, though I'm not one for musical-style numbers.

And Dash, seriously? Get some help, girl, you've got a huge cider problem.

• Brohoof 1

Though I didn't enjoy it as much as the last episode, I still liked this one a lot! 

I think that, of the episodes so far this season, this is the one that feels the most like a season 1 or 2 episode.  Two characters in an interesting conflict that is resolved amicably and fairly, a great song, Pinkie Pie*not* acting like a flanderized version of herself, and all in all just a good load of fun.  Rainbow Dash going nuts over the potential loss of cider was particularly funny, and I liked how AJ sacrificing her prize apple to save Fluttershy was handled in a somewhat matter of fact fashion.  .

I did have a bit of a problem with Flutterbat, though.  Really, they're turning Fluttershy into a monster for the second week in a row?  The explanation seemed kind of weak, even for a show about magical ponies.  And I don't like how Fluttershy was always right all along, seeing as how AJ made a good point and it really should have been about the spirit of compromise.  Everything else more than made up for it, though, and I just had a lot of fun watching it. 

• Brohoof 9

I'm actually surprised with how many more open-ended endings they're doing this season. Hopefully, this builds up to something awesome in the Season Finale. Granted, I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen anyone complain that this doesn't really confirm or deny Bat-Ponies being a separate species from pegasi yet. Within the episode, Fluttershy turning a Bat-Pony was merely an aberration of Twilight's Spell.

Anyway random remarks aside, I found the episode enjoyable and fun, but no where near as perfect as some are proclaiming it to be. Overall, if I was to give it an arbitrary number score it would be a solid 7.5 .

• Brohoof 3