Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friends and bad influences.

FNGRpony

I was thinking of suggesting the show, have a couple of friends who are bad influences on the main six,

but we have had that.

Iron will,

Gilda,

Lightening Dust,  (ever notice rainbow dash is a jerk magnet?)

Discord (heh so's flutter shy, must be why i like her lol)

Now i understand apple jack being to busy and honest to have such things,

but I mean pinkie not having anyone who's a bad influence on her?

That's really strange.  I mean the law of averages would suggest she'd have a bad apple or two,

i mean hell she is the friend ship pony, it's as much her element as twilight's. 

I think there's alot of potential for twilight to have that kind of friend, likely with someone she respects.

someone in a position of authority.

I already commented in the other thread how photo finish could been a corrupting influence on rarity so no need to dwell on that here.

I'd like to see the cmc tackle this one, it would be a much easier moral.

and don't say bab seed.  that was bulling.

I'm talking about having a friend who really drags you into trouble,

i mean not like the cmc needs any help LOL.

Pinkie wouldn't have a bad influential friend because she's Pinkie. She just can't.

That would be an interesting episode. It could also be about peer pressure

Nonsense.

if pinkie pie saw diamond tiara crying alone on the side of the road would she hop on by and pretend not to notice?

Or

would she stop be pinkie, cheer DT who likely would be like "ZOMG i gotta get you in my crew."  (only alot more bitchier).

I think pinkie simply because she's the one to cheer every (body) up is most likely to be around bad (ponies).

Sounds like an interesting idea for an episode about peer pressure and bad influences.

Bingo.

I was thinking in twilights case it would be some moral about not letting figures of authority make you a worse person.

like if twilight ever did meet star swirl,

i can only imagine he'd be a stuffy jerk and the moral would be something along those lines.

• Brohoof 1

A bad influence on Pinkie could be her inner demon, Straight-Hair Pinkie, Pinkamena, or whatever the fans call it. It would be a nice nod to the fans.

It also would be good for her character development because she's become particularly annoying since the middle of Season 3, to me at least. I hope that can change.

A bad influence on Pinkie could be her inner demon, Straight-Hair Pinkie, Pinkamena, or whatever the fans call it. It would be a nice nod to the fans.

It also would be good for her character development because she's become particularly annoying since the middle of Season 3, to me at least. I hope that can change.

I don't think the show could catch lightening in a bottle a second time like they did in party of one.

I don't think anyone understood just how good of an episode that really was while making it.

but hay i guess they could expand on it lol.

• Brohoof 1

The only Influence that would affect Pinkie is loneliness obviously.

As for Applejack it might actually be Rainbow Dash (Due to a "contest", she is not working on the farm)

Rarity's bad Influence would obviously be snobby ponies.

As for Twilight... it could be anyone questioning her intelligence, either it would be a bad influence or some sort of ship in the end... oh well, don't need to talk about RD or Fluttershy since they were already mentioned.